GTP Nascar Nationwide Season 3 preseason - Shedule and Specs up,

• Thread starter Müle
  • 117 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Putting this here:

Saturday, I'll be hosting a room with some test races/other general testing. Call it Preseason Thunder if you want.

Room will open at 12:00 noon Eastern time (5:00 British time. Everyone and anyone is invited, even if they don't have a seat. Use whatever car you want.

Race 1 will be 40 laps at Indy, 502 horsepower, Racing Hard tires with Fuel and Tire wear on "fast"

After that, TOCA will probably start, so we'll lose a few people. During that time, we can try out different things, compare things, etc. I want to test out Mediums, Hards and Sport Softs, as well as different HP levels for both SC and NW (465-525 I'm thinking).

Then, if there's enough people by The usual SC start time, we'll do another 40 lappet at Daytona. I donno what specs.

Anybody fancy opening up the room right now and getting started?

Opened a room, I am going at 7pm anyway, but here guys: Room number:

1472-6681-3759-3055-1561

lol. our Internet went down. how typical. is there a room?

MÜLE_9242;8022385
lol. our Internet went down. how typical. is there a room?

Yep, me running it at moment, Joe will take over in a minute.

EDIT: Joe just left :lol:

Any thoughts on having three road course races; one at Laguna, one at SuzE and one at Motegi East? I think it's a neat little short track that would be real fun with a large field, kinda like SuzE but with even closer racing.

Thought I'd bring it up seen as it's an interesting topic of discussion.

EDIT: Woops, forgot HSR, make that 4 road races (HSR, MoE, LaS, SuE) and an 11 or 12 week schedule (12 would balance out the large road course number slightly more). I think NW can afford a slightly longer schedule even though it's traditionally been shorter than the Cup.

Any thoughts on having three road course races; one at Laguna, one at SuzE and one at Motegi East? I think it's a neat little short track that would be real fun with a large field, kinda like SuzE but with even closer racing.

Thought I'd bring it up seen as it's an interesting topic of discussion.

EDIT: Woops, forgot HSR, make that 4 road races (HSR, MoE, LaS, SuE) and an 11 or 12 week schedule (12 would balance out the large road course number slightly more). I think NW can afford a slightly longer schedule even though it's traditionally been shorter than the Cup.

You mean Motegi West?

12 weeks would run nicely with SC, finishing just before the chase starts.

I mean, NW isn't shorter than the Cup in real life, I don't see why it needs to be so much shorter in schedule length. More races = better.

Tom.
I mean, NW isn't shorter than the Cup in real life, I don't see why it needs to be so much shorter in schedule length. More races = better.

Nationwide is one or two shorter IRL. But difference in a gtp series would be one at most I think.

I'm all for a longer schedule. I'm not going to do any road courses this series anyways. So that in return equals more time off for me inbetween oval races.

I would have considered this series, but my plans went down the drain because it says "Nascar" in the title. :grumpy:

I'm actually rather considering this... but only as a part-time, if that's alright? I've got my GRC series to take care of too, and it also depends if WRC ever gets up and running.

I may be able to join you guys testing this Saturday, as long as it finishes before 6:30pm GMT or I can find someone from GRC to host qualifying for me.

Obviously, I know most of you are regulars to the GTP NASCAR scene and I'm just a newbie to it all, but just wanted to show my interest. :lol:

I'm actually rather considering this... but only as a part-time, if that's alright? I've got my GRC series to take care of too, and it also depends if WRC ever gets up and running.

I may be able to join you guys testing this Saturday, as long as it finishes before 6:30pm GMT or I can find someone from GRC to host qualifying for me.

Obviously, I know most of you are regulars to the GTP NASCAR scene and I'm just a newbie to it all, but just wanted to show my interest. :lol:

Have a chat with some of the new team owners in the sprint cup thread, and get yourself a seat 👍

I would have taken part in this season but its on to early in the day for me. A real pity.

Well actually, the room opens @ 6pm, 6.45 is qualifying. 7pm the race starts. So if you could some how do 6.45-6.55, you can definitely take part.

Woah woah woah.

THought Chqr was taking this over and shifting to 5pm to avoid a TOCA clash?

I thought Chqr ended up too busy again, or his connection sucks, or he's stupid, or something.

Since when was Chqr taking over? Toca starts at 8 and NW races don't really last over an hour anyway.

TOCA starts at 7 with practise, 7.20 with qualifying races... room opens at 7. Main races are from 8. I;ve sorted all my drivers out on the understanding it was 5pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back