GTP Nascar Nationwide Season 3 preseason - Shedule and Specs up,

• Thread starter Müle
  • 117 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
TOCA is the only championship that needs to have people in the room an hour before the start...

TOCA starts at 7 with practise, 7.20 with qualifying races... room opens at 7. Main races are from 8. I;ve sorted all my drivers out on the understanding it was 5pm.

You probably should have waited until their was a confirmed time-slot.;)

And yeah Chqr probably has quit again.

TOCA is the only championship that needs to have people in the room an hour before the start...

You probably should have waited until their was a confirmed time-slot.;)

No... qualifying?

And Chqr has seemed strangely inactive of late in all honesty.

i was led to believe that it was a 5pm british time start that is why i accepted a position in furi's team otherwise i probably wouldn't have been offered the position.

it doesn't that no one's in charge to sort everything out so no one knows what is going on

Right well there goes any of my plans to make it 👎 , oh well.

And Chqr has seemed strangely inactive of late in all honesty.

No and no.

I'm at a boarding school with such a strict internet filter that I cannot even view forum sities like GTPlanet.

I'll be racing but not hosting lobbies due to my connection. How many times did I say that in the SC thread?

Furinkazen
And banned after the last showing.

I know what my reputation is here on GTP I wanna race here so I can try & prove something to everyone around here.

Writing the same messages in both threads... Not spam at all...

paulmac2k9
If it wasn't clear enough... You have had enough chances anymore and you'd have more lives than a cat!

Look I will never give up OK. I am very aware that I'm horrible on road courses but I at least try.

Look I will never give up OK. I am very aware that I'm horrible on road courses but I at least try.

James, how much effort have you put into practicing to become a better driver and why are you different from the previous races we've seen you in?

Your no team player, nearly wrecked my whole team and refused to listen. You only start and park, and to cap it off your banned from all series I have administrative involvement in.

As long as I'm running this, James wont be racing. Please stop posting in this thread. You've used up all of your chances.

Can everyone give me their NW drivers list asap? My plan is to get a thread up by the weekend, and have a preseason race next week.

What time are the races UK time out of curiousity again? I know you said cant remember though :crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back