GTP NASCAR Nationwide Series // Season Report/Points // Champions!

• Thread starter Chqr
  • 1,868 comments

Should we race at SSRX this season?

• Yes

Votes: 16 69.6%
  • No

Votes: 7 30.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yes it does, all Toscana tracks do I think, but I haven't tested that one yet. I'm afraid there might be problems if it's impossible to enter without either crashing or getting a penalty, but gotta be optimistic for now... ^^

I'm very keen to race tonight but JRM should be filling all three seats.

If there is room for me to join through no shows then get Dave to text me. I'll be all ready to jump on an get going.

I'm very keen to race tonight but JRM should be filling all three seats.

If there is room for me to join through no shows then get Dave to text me. I'll be all ready to jump on an get going.

Teams will be restricted to 3 cars maximum.

Essentially, JRM or any other team can't run 4 cars while another team has 2 cars. All teams are only permitted 3 cars in the race. I know there are lots of drivers who want to run a fourth car at the expense of another team but then team orders become a more influential issue if a team has 4 cars and another team has 2 cars. For the ovals, having 4 cars is significantly more advantageous than having 3 cars. So if only 2 RWR cars turned up tonight and all the other teams had 3 cars, the field is restricted to 14 cars.

If Dave cannot make it, feel free to fill in for him.

I know this is an extremely noob question, but what's the speed limit for entering the pits?

I expect all three to turn up. I would have raced for no points at all. Just wanted to race.

No problem.

Knelly
I expect all three to turn up. I would have raced for no points at all. Just wanted to race.

No problem.

FastFox400 has said he isn't going to make this race, due to prior obligations. If you will drive the 11 with the intent to maximize your own finishing position, you can drive the 11.

MustangRyan
FastFox400 has said he isn't going to make this race, due to prior obligations. If you will drive the 11 with the intent to maximize your own finishing position, you can drive the 11.

Good offer that I would normally take but I'm going to say no I think, just to avoid any potential issues that may arise.

Got my daughters cold back again, so I am obviously considering hospitalisation right now.

Thanks though Drop. 👍

Hmm. Fastfox was one of the guys who I think was faster than me this week, so I definitely dont mind him missing the race.

I have a hefty sum for the guy who incapacitates Carbonox :sly:

We are running 21 laps including a pace lap tonight.

Waiting for Niop to come online.

Sheesh, I've been in a bit of a rush since I thought the room opens at 7pm GMT for some reason, only to notice it just recently...

MÜLE_9242;6898487
Hmm. Fastfox was one of the guys who I think was faster than me this week, so I definitely dont mind him missing the race.

I have a hefty sum for the guy who incapacitates Carbonox :sly:

:nervous:

Carbonox
Sheesh, I've been in a bit of a rush since I thought the room opens at 7pm GMT for some reason, only to notice it just recently...

:nervous:

Not during the race, of course. Jut need someone to come to your window and kidnap you for an hour or so.

Eating dinner. Will be on in about 10-15 mins. What is the pace lap speed and where is the green flag point?

I presume it'll probably be the start/finish line. I don't mean the pit speed, I mean the speed for the pace lap. I know what the pit speed is. ;)

EDIT: You edited as I typed this post. >_>

Back