GTP NASCAR Nationwide Series // Season Report/Points // Champions!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Chqr
  • 1,868 comments
  • 100,751 views

Should we race at SSRX this season?

  • Yes

    Votes: 16 69.6%
  • No

    Votes: 7 30.4%

  • Total voters
    23
  • Poll closed .
I'm still being ignored in the custom track gamble...
 
I'm still being ignored in the custom track gamble...

Trying out yours right now and does it have a pitlane?
 
Yes it does, all Toscana tracks do I think, but I haven't tested that one yet. I'm afraid there might be problems if it's impossible to enter without either crashing or getting a penalty, but gotta be optimistic for now... ^^
 
I'm very keen to race tonight but JRM should be filling all three seats.

If there is room for me to join through no shows then get Dave to text me. I'll be all ready to jump on an get going.
 
I'm very keen to race tonight but JRM should be filling all three seats.

If there is room for me to join through no shows then get Dave to text me. I'll be all ready to jump on an get going.



Teams will be restricted to 3 cars maximum.

​

Essentially, JRM or any other team can't run 4 cars while another team has 2 cars. All teams are only permitted 3 cars in the race. I know there are lots of drivers who want to run a fourth car at the expense of another team but then team orders become a more influential issue if a team has 4 cars and another team has 2 cars. For the ovals, having 4 cars is significantly more advantageous than having 3 cars. So if only 2 RWR cars turned up tonight and all the other teams had 3 cars, the field is restricted to 14 cars.

If Dave cannot make it, feel free to fill in for him.
 
Is there a pace lap today?
 
I know this is an extremely noob question, but what's the speed limit for entering the pits?
 
I know this is an extremely noob question, but what's the speed limit for entering the pits?

You'll stay pretty safe if you pit at 160km/h, that's what I always do 👍
 
Ok, thanks
 
Is there a pace lap today?

Will get back to you on that one.

We will do it as the Sprint Cup does it for S3, I will find out soon.
 
I expect all three to turn up. I would have raced for no points at all. Just wanted to race.

No problem.
 
Knelly
I expect all three to turn up. I would have raced for no points at all. Just wanted to race.

No problem.

FastFox400 has said he isn't going to make this race, due to prior obligations. If you will drive the 11 with the intent to maximize your own finishing position, you can drive the 11.
 
MustangRyan
FastFox400 has said he isn't going to make this race, due to prior obligations. If you will drive the 11 with the intent to maximize your own finishing position, you can drive the 11.

Good offer that I would normally take but I'm going to say no I think, just to avoid any potential issues that may arise.

Got my daughters cold back again, so I am obviously considering hospitalisation right now.

Thanks though Drop. 👍
 
Hmm. Fastfox was one of the guys who I think was faster than me this week, so I definitely dont mind him missing the race.

I have a hefty sum for the guy who incapacitates Carbonox :sly:
 
I got a 1:42.033!
 
will the room # be posted on this thread?
 
will the room # be posted on this thread?

Yeah but you'll be able to join through friends PSN's as the race is in a public lobby with no mics.
 
We are running 21 laps including a pace lap tonight.

Waiting for Niop to come online.
 
Ok, thanks
 
No mics? Really?

I don't think we had connection problems...
 
Sheesh, I've been in a bit of a rush since I thought the room opens at 7pm GMT for some reason, only to notice it just recently...

MÜLE_9242;6898487
Hmm. Fastfox was one of the guys who I think was faster than me this week, so I definitely dont mind him missing the race.

I have a hefty sum for the guy who incapacitates Carbonox :sly:

:nervous:
 
Room open - 1472-6399-8537-0919-8442
 
Clear your cache, reset your router too.
 
Will be in soon.

We need mics!!!!!
 
Carbonox
Sheesh, I've been in a bit of a rush since I thought the room opens at 7pm GMT for some reason, only to notice it just recently...

:nervous:

Not during the race, of course. Jut need someone to come to your window and kidnap you for an hour or so.
 
Eating dinner. Will be on in about 10-15 mins. What is the pace lap speed and where is the green flag point?
 
Will be in soon.

We need mics!!!!!

No mics.

Eating dinner. Will be on in about 10-15 mins. What is the pace lap speed and where is the green flag point?

100 mph is a safe bet for the pits.

Green flag point for Pace lap is announced by niop by stating GREEN

Pace lap speed is 100 mph. DOUBLE FILE!
 
I presume it'll probably be the start/finish line. I don't mean the pit speed, I mean the speed for the pace lap. I know what the pit speed is. ;)

EDIT: You edited as I typed this post. >_>
 
What's the start time?

8:00 GMT
3:00 Eastern?
 
Back