GTP NASCAR Nationwide Series // Season Report/Points // Champions!

• Thread starter Chqr
  • 1,868 comments

Should we race at SSRX this season?

• Yes

Votes: 16 69.6%
  • No

Votes: 7 30.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Trynor thought the race started at 3pm Eastern, as the OP states. Just confusion

Okay, no worries. He can get points anyway but JRM did well tonight.

Test session open, anyone can enter.

A quick glimpse at the replay confirms that Racefan hit me in the first chicane, I went into the sand, he coldly continued without giving up the spot. 👎

Considering that the guy ahead of me was Joe, I'm happy with 2nd. Decent day for me.

I did wonder what happened to you at the start there Carb.

Announcement: Filipe has made the decision to leave the team due to his connection and poor performances (his words, not mine). This leaves the 2011 #43 needing a new driver.

With the new rules in place, I presume that me and Tom can't alternate turns in the car since we're both sprint cup drivers. Is this correct?

DrifterJoe

Announcement: Filipe has made the decision to leave the team due to his connection and poor performances (his words, not mine). This leaves the 2011 #43 needing a new driver.

With the new rules in place, I presume that me and Tom can't alternate turns in the car since we're both sprint cup drivers. Is this correct?

If I can still race, surely you guys can.

A quick glimpse at the replay confirms that Racefan hit me in the first chicane, I went into the sand, he coldly continued without giving up the spot. 👎

Sorry about that Carbonox, I got bounced around a little going through the first turn and ended up on the inside where I had nowhere to go, I can assure you it wasn't intentional. The only reason I drove off was because I was unsure if I had been pushed into you or if the wreck was my fault, but I promise it wont happen again.

That being said, the fact that I spun out 4 more times (including getting spun out in turn 3 a couple laps in) and went on to finish a lap down sorta makes me driving away a moot point, I didn't gain any advantage from it.

You guys can race as reserves so you should try and get a driver to race for the Drivers' Championship.

You guys can race as reserves so you should try and get a driver to race for the Drivers' Championship.

What has happened to the points table?

I guess I'm moving for the lead among NW drivers because of smuffy's problems, though I still have Mule and probably Droptop and Joe ahead in overall points... 💡

This was a fun race to watch. There seemed to be a lack of patience in some of the packs, but all in all looked to be good racing. And a pretty dominating performance by Joe.

Much better day for SGR guys, finishing top two non Sprint drivers. Great going guys. The testing pays off.

Niop
This was a fun race to watch. There seemed to be a lack of patience in some of the packs, but all in all looked to be good racing. And a pretty dominating performance by Joe.

Yeah, as soon as he came into the room, my heart sunk. My only chance was to get his draft, but I couldn't even do that.

MÜLE_9242;6899524
Yeah, as soon as he came into the room, my heart sunk. My only chance was to get his draft, but I couldn't even do that.
It looked like everyone in the field wanted to come out of the chicane in 2nd so they could have Joe's draft. :lol:

I saw you were really close, just a tough break you weren't able to start in your qual position.

I'm not sure what I could have done with Joe, but having a solid 2nd place, I guess I could have remained in the draft on the straights. However, in the corners I would have had to take risks, which I did during the first stint to get upwards, only to kill my rear tires. :dunce:

Pole lap?

I think my pole lap was a 1:41.236, but I might be wrong with the last 2 numbers.

I had a 1:41.148 in the practice session before qualifying, and a 1:41.270 in the actual race.

So if we can't find another driver, we can take turns in the car so our team/owner points don't take a massive hit?

Right now I don't know anyone who is interested, but if you find someone send them my way.

To be sure about the pole lap time, check if the stream recorded qualifying.

Interested to see the finish results.

Mule: I had a a prior obligation to attend.. I did some testing the other night will to help Cowboys and Nater, but no one showed so I kept my setup to myself. Time I have been running were on par with Joe. My time were with in .1 from Joes pole lap. Wish I could have made it.

Back