GTP NASCAR Nationwide Series // Season Report/Points // Champions!

• Thread starter Chqr
  • 1,868 comments

Should we race at SSRX this season?

• Yes

Votes: 16 69.6%
  • No

Votes: 7 30.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Aww man, you guys got my hopes up there for a minute, lol. Well, if any more spots are available I'd be happy to fill one. Sorry I had to leave early from the testing session. I could come back and do another one when I have more time if you guys would like.

Aww man, you guys got my hopes up there for a minute, lol. Well, if any more spots are available I'd be happy to fill one. Sorry I had to leave early from the testing session. I could come back and do another one when I have more time if you guys would like.

If we stay as a 16 car field, there will be a spot open in RWR for one week only, due to only 2 of Ford's 5 drivers being available to race Nationwide this week. We'll have 2 of our drivers back after then, so the spot will be filled again.

Thank you for the opportunity Sufan21(MStall41) to pilot one of your Nationwide series cars.

If we stay as a 16 car field, there will be a spot open in RWR for one week only, due to only 2 of Ford's 5 drivers being available to race Nationwide this week. We'll have 2 of our drivers back after then, so the spot will be filled again.

OR the seat open on my team for the whole remaining season :rolleyes:

I have a question how are we gonna go SSRX if they made it so you have to buy the DLC pack to be able to race there

Everyone is allowed to drop one out of the ten race results, to count toward the Driver's Championship. If you don't own the SSRX DLC, you'll have to use your drop for that race, and count your other nine results.

Have an awesome race Saturday, I'll be checking the thread and watching the replay when I return. Adios and see you at SSRX! 👍

In this weeks transfer news we would like to inform that Chqr will no longer be running for SGR. He does have a seat with another team and will let them break the news.

Chqr's replacement will be DamageNano and we look forward to working with him. However, I personally will be running Monza with Trynor and D4lvy this weekend.

Thanks Chqr, for all you have done and we wish you the best of luck.

After struggling to juggle drivers around to fill a third car, RCR is proud to announce it's third seat is finally filled by your series' host, Chqr. We look forward to him racing for our team. And to setting a great example of on and off track ettiquette. He will truely be an asset to RCR. Thanks for the negotiations Knelly and Chqr. And best of luck to SGR with their new acquisition too. 👍

There have been a lot of team changes in the last week or so. :scared:

RCR: Carbon/Chqr/Smuffy
JGR: FastFox/Cowboys/Nate
RWR: Filipe/James/(open)
RBR: Jazza/Jakob/(open)
JRM: TRYNOR/D4LVY/DamageNano

Interested Drivers: RaceFan78

Does that look right?

Just as long as I end up in a car eventually, I'll be thrilled. Looking foreward to racing with you guys at some point

Just as long as I end up in a car eventually, I'll be thrilled. Looking foreward to racing with you guys at some point

I would definitely suggest talking to the owners of the Ford and Red Bull teams, as those appear to be the last full-time seats left available. I'm sure either Joe or Mule will give you a seat.

If either owner would like a reference, I would be glad to say that RaceFan78 ran very well in our Indy test room the other night. There were 5 cars in the room at the time (myself, fastfox, cowboys, nate, and racefan78). RaceFan78 held his line well, showed good pace, and patience. If JGR had a fourth NW seat, he would already be in it. 👍

Announcing Rick Ware Racing's third and final full time driver: racefan78 👍

He will be piloting the #99 car for the rest of the season.

I will be driving the 2010 #43 for James at Monza NC, as he cannot make the race.

Well, that didn't take long. :lol:

I made my decision after your post mentioning all the team changes and current lineups. :sly:

Then I spent 15 minutes trying to remember who was in which car in my team... and got it wrong in the PM to racefan, saying it was the 2010 #43 that would be free for the rest of the season. I checked the OP here for a reminder and sent the correction in another PM.

What a brilliant team owner I am :dunce:

What a brilliant team owner I am :dunce:

Well you must not be too bad, because you clearly made the right choice hiring me, lol 👍

Thanks again for the offer, and I look forward to running for your team this season!

Major Changes

Major Changes. PM your vote decision. Team owners count for two votes. Voting ends Friday. My inbox is fully empty :)

1. In light of recent lag and recent interest, should we remove Sprint Cup drivers and only allow Nationwide Drivers and Sprint Cup Owners to race (Owners only acting as reserves)?

2. In light of recent lag and recent interest, should we re-run last Saturday's Indy 100 after the Monza race this Saturday?

3. In light of recent lag, should we turn off mics for Monza completely and carry on running 15 cars?

4. In light of recent interest, should we extend this season to twelve races and give the oppurtunity to drop two races / one race if we re-run the Indy 100? I currently am looking to add Furinkazen's Pocono and a Daytona race.

5. Proposed Calendar:

**: 10-03-12 - Daytona Winter Testing @ Daytona Superspeedway (50 laps)
01: 17-03-12 - DRIVE4COPD 300 @ Daytona Superspeedway (120 laps)
02: 24-03-12 - Indy 100 @ Indianapolis Motor Speedway (40 laps)
03: 31-03-12 - NASCAR Italia @ Autodromo Nazionale Monza / No Chicane (20 laps)
04: 07-04-12 - Subway Jalapeno 250 @ SSRX (14 laps)
05: 14-04-12 - NASCAR España @ Madrid Mini (50 laps)
06: 21-04-12 - Daytona 100 @ Daytona Superspeedway (40 laps)
07: 28-04-12 - Southern 200 @ Created Darlington (120 laps)
**: 05-05-12 - Sprint Cup All-Star Race @ Daytona Superspeedway (30 + 10 laps)
08: 12-05-12 - NASCAR Japan @ Suzuka East (50 laps)
09: 19-05-12 - 40 at the Valley @ Grand Valley East / Reverse (40 laps)
10: 26-05-12 - HSR @ High Speed Ring (** laps)
11: 02-06-12 - Daytona 200 @ Daytona Superspeedway (80 laps)
12: 09-06-12 - Brickyard 200 @ Indianapolis Motor Speedway (80 laps)

(Drop 2 of 12 results, but NOT the last race)

---------

Reply in your message. 1,2,3,4,5 and Yes, No or amendments.

Chqr

Major Changes

Major Changes. PM your vote decision. Team owners count for two votes. Voting ends Friday. My inbox is fully empty :)

1. In light of recent lag and recent interest, should we remove Sprint Cup drivers and only allow Nationwide Drivers and Sprint Cup Owners to race (Owners only acting as reserves)?

2. In light of recent lag and recent interest, should we re-run last Saturday's Indy 100 after the Monza race this Saturday?

3. In light of recent lag, should we turn off mics for Monza completely and carry on running 15 cars?

4. In light of recent interest, should we extend this season to twelve races and give the oppurtunity to drop two races / one race if we re-run the Indy 100? I currently am looking to add Furinkazen's Pocono and a Daytona race.

5. Proposed Calendar:

**: 10-03-12 - Daytona Winter Testing @ Daytona Superspeedway (50 laps)
01: 17-03-12 - DRIVE4COPD 300 @ Daytona Superspeedway (120 laps)
02: 24-03-12 - Indy 100 @ Indianapolis Motor Speedway (40 laps)
03: 31-03-12 - NASCAR Italia @ Autodromo Nazionale Monza / No Chicane (20 laps)
04: 07-04-12 - Subway Jalapeno 250 @ SSRX (14 laps)
05: 14-04-12 - NASCAR España @ Madrid Mini (50 laps)
06: 21-04-12 - Daytona 100 @ Daytona Superspeedway (40 laps)
07: 28-04-12 - Southern 200 @ Created Darlington (120 laps)
**: 05-05-12 - Sprint Cup All-Star Race @ Daytona Superspeedway (30 + 10 laps)
08: 12-05-12 - NASCAR Japan @ Suzuka East (50 laps)
09: 19-05-12 - 40 at the Valley @ Grand Valley East / Reverse (40 laps)
10: 26-05-12 - HSR @ High Speed Ring (** laps)
11: 02-06-12 - Daytona 200 @ Daytona Superspeedway (80 laps)
12: 09-06-12 - Brickyard 200 @ Indianapolis Motor Speedway (80 laps)

(Drop 2 of 12 results, but NOT the last race)

---------

Reply in your message. 1,2,3,4,5 and Yes, No or amendments.

Chqr

1. I think point 1 is a non-issue now, as 14/15 seats are full with Nationwide-only drivers. Sprint Cup drivers should be fine as emergency reserves only, in this case.

2. 👎 Re-running an already-completed event is unnecessary, especially if you add a drop to the championship formula (point #4 below). The Indy race was hard to race because of the lag, but the outcome wasn't effected by the lag, as there were no major accidents.

3. I'm going to not vote here, as I won't be one of the 15 running in the events.

4. 👍 Absolutely. Add 2 races for a total of 12 races. Take the best 10 results to score toward the Driver's Championship, dropping any 2 results but the final race.

5. 👍

1. I think point 1 is a non-issue now, as 14/15 seats are full with Nationwide-only drivers. Sprint Cup drivers should be fine as emergency reserves only, in this case.

2. 👎 Re-running an already-completed event is unnecessary, especially if you add a drop to the championship formula (point #4 below). The Indy race was hard to race because of the lag, but the outcome wasn't effected by the lag, as there were no major accidents.

3. I'm going to not vote here, as I won't be one of the 15 running in the events.

4. 👍 Absolutely. Add 2 races for a total of 12 races. Take the best 10 results to score toward the Driver's Championship, dropping any 2 results but the final race.

5. 👍

I agree with Drop.

Hello, I was wondering if there is any slots available? I am looking to run as a part time driver and eventually run full time when my schedule permits. I am very experienced in the nascar field, I am good at set-ups as well and i also drive with a Logitech G27 ( if that's of any importance ).

Thanks, Left.

Back