GTP NASCAR Nationwide Series // Season Report/Points // Champions!

• Thread starter Chqr
  • 1,868 comments

Should we race at SSRX this season?

• Yes

Votes: 16 69.6%
  • No

Votes: 7 30.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
RFLX, maybe try going on track and hitting pause. Then pop up your HUD and change settings. Maybe that will work. Idk? Just a long shot but who knows with this game. It should've came with instructions :lol:

RFLX, maybe try going on track and hitting pause. Then pop up your HUD and change settings. Maybe that will work. Idk? Just a long shot but who knows with this game. It should've came with instructions :lol:

I tried that, no dice unfortunately.

Race Results @ Indy 100

*denotes driver's points are illegible towards the Drivers' Championship due to driving in the GTP Nascar Sprint Cup Championship.
DNS = Did not start
DSQ = Disqualified

2rx9mdw.png

Drivers' Championship

rqvlvn.png

Owners' Championship

5as8si.png

:cheers: Drinks on RCR tonight! Good job Smuffy and Carbonox on your top 2 in Drivers points and for leading the owners champioship for us! :cheers:

Race Report @ Indy 100

Droptop2001gt, host of the Sprint Cup Series, took team owner, Richard Childress otherwise known as Mr. Stall to Victory Lane at Indianapolis. On what is his least strongest Sprint Cup track, he turned the tables on the Nationwide scene. The first three races have seen three different winners but tonight's one was very special.

With a very well executed one pit stop strategy, Ryan managed to drive away from the rest of the field. Who else but the #88 could dare to try and catch him but he could still be proud with his second place finish and drivers' championship lead. TRYNOR88, new on the GTP Nascar scene has shone through like a guardian angel in dumps of the JRM camp by taking pole once again and recovering from an early spin to grab a spot on the podium too.

With Niop taking over as race director for this race, the Nationwide Series saw its most exciting and wreck-free race to date. Despite early lag issues, fifteen drivers took to the track and completed the race. The race experienced no 'big-one' and drivers went three-four wide on the front and backstretch with room to spare. Chqr was exceedingly delighted with tonight's racing quality in comparison to previous Nationwide races.

As we look overseas to Europe and more specifically Italy and Monza next weekend, the Nationwide Series is looking all the more brighter. However, drivers Filipe and Jazza96uk are advised to improve their connection for the sake of their race experience and others.

Chqr

Last edited:
JakobNascar88
Here's my name.
I did not start, but I am a full time driver.

What team are you with? And what car are you driving?

Was in Spain since Tuesday missed a lot.

Matty
What team are you with? And what car are you driving?

Was in Spain since Tuesday missed a lot.

Red Bull. He was late, the race started without him. RedPartyHat was available as a reserve, so he raced. Nobody's fault but his.

I think it should be to be honest. The major lag fest really screwed over some people.

To be honest turnouts for next week and for road courses will be less. Yesterday's lag was particularly bad because we had a full grid, a couple of laggy drivers and the whole PD server was lagging bad.

We shall see Saturday after the lag test race.

I'll do the race preview on Tuesday night. Voy a Madrid en Miercoles, muy emocionado!

Are there any owners that have an opening/looking for a driver in the Nationwide Series?

Racefan n nate, I will be hosting some open lobbies during the week. I can try you guys out / screen you during the week. It'll be open after 8pm cst.

Racefan n nate, I will be hosting some open lobbies during the week. I can try you guys out / screen you during the week. It'll be open after 8pm cst.

Ok, Thanks. Will you post the room numbers on here or is there a certain room name I should search for?

How were Nate and Racefan?

If Nationwide isn't reduced to 12 cars like the sprint cup, Ford will need a third driver for the race. Furi has WSM, Tom will be in Madrid, and James can't make it. This leaves me and Filipe to run at Monza NC, so I may ask for Nate or Racefan to fill in if the team sizes remain as they are.

JGR would like to announce that it has agreed to terms with Nate11x to pilot the #20 JGR Nationwide car.

Last edited:
Slight error there guys, the driver JGR signed was Nate11x. Been a long day and I got my names mixed up :X Sorry!

Nate11x will pilot the #20 and we are glad to have him come aboard!

Back