GTP NASCAR Nationwide Series // Season Report/Points // Champions!

• Thread starter Chqr
  • 1,868 comments

Should we race at SSRX this season?

• Yes

Votes: 16 69.6%
  • No

Votes: 7 30.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I all waiting for this race today!

Looks like you waited to long. Sorry to say but if your looking to race us, you also need to be on time. We are racing with people around the world here so time is a number one priority within our series Jakob.

Looks like you waited to long. Sorry to say but if your looking to race us, you also need to be on time. We are racing with people around the world here so time is a number one priority within our series Jakob.

I good in the Truck race and I miss the Nationewide race I am going to get ready for next weekend. I want to d the Daytona 500 but I can't.

I was on my way to my Grandparents house

My race was terrible (12th) :( and the lag wasn't good either, i need practice more and push more the car to get better results and show what i can really do ;)

The lag was a little overbearing at times, costing a lot of drivers some extra tirewear, especially early in the race. I think that forced a lot of drivers to two-stop that might not have needed to otherwise.

I was in 10th or 11th but then I had to make a pitstop of my own! :lol:
In the end I had to settle with 14th :/

Was lag really an issue? You guys seemed to go 4 and 5 wide without many problems.

Jesus guys, we sent you a pit strategy and a setup, why did neither of you Ford drivers use them? :rolleyes: And also can you not hear me when I say 'Drop back and we'll catch the pack" over and over?

Meh, decent racing I suppose. Should have 1 stopped really, I thought I probably could have.

Was lag really an issue? You guys seemed to go 4 and 5 wide without many problems.

When there was a 3 car train, it was completely different...

I had Tom lag backwards a couple of times, and I guess Filipe was lagging too. Annoying to drive when you need to prepare for completely unexpected jumps.

Really disappointed in myself. Missed the pitlane as I realised that I had a strategy to stick by.

Sorry, JR teammates, Niop and Knelly.

When there was a 3 car train, it was completely different...

I had Tom lag backwards a couple of times, and I guess Filipe was lagging too. Annoying to drive when you need to prepare for completely unexpected jumps.

Everybody was lagging a bit I think man, you were pushing me at one point but you started becoming a bit choppy so I told you to back off a bit.

Jesus guys, we sent you a pit strategy and a setup, why did neither of you Ford drivers use them? :rolleyes: And also can you not hear me when I say 'Drop back and we'll catch the pack" over and over?

Meh, decent racing I suppose. Should have 1 stopped really, I thought I probably could have.

And i did use them ;)

PS: I want to apologies: Chqr, Cowboys965 and Mudd :)

And i did use them ;)

PS: I want to apologies: Chqr, Cowboys965 and Mudd :)

You didn't pit with me on 14 though? To be honest you would have finished a lot better had you not lag wrecked, unlucky man.

You didn't pit with me on 14 though? To be honest you would have finished a lot better had you not lag wrecked, unlucky man.

Because my tires were good for another lap ;) and you know i'm not a lucky man :lol:

ya we should have both stuck to the plan and no i couldnt hear you sorry

Just a reminder to RFLX to turn race info off when streaming.
Is there any way to permanently turn of the race info? As far as I know, it pops back up when switching between drivers. I don't think there's any way around it.

Who set the pole lap of 52.862 (I think that was the pole lap)

Trynor got it with a 52.843

Back