GTP Nascar Nationwide Series - Series Champion: Spurgy 777

• Thread starter Müle
  • 578 comments

Which tire compound do you want to use for the season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Will be there, though I might not be in race #2 due to commitments to another series. We'll see if I can, though.

At least try to make the first race.

1472-6118-3701-4255-3717

What the hell happened to GTP NASCAR? It just died all of a sudden. :grumpy:

First SC, now NW... Trucks the last stand....

And we are now in BST Jammy...

It's your own fault if you didn't account for the clocks changing, honestly.

What the hell happened to GTP NASCAR? It just died all of a sudden. :grumpy:

Well, I've got to be honest here, the races have been quite boring, and the lack of cautions is most likely the reason for that. Unfortunately there only seems to be 2 people at best who like cautions in GTP NASCAR races. 👎

Part of the reason for me leaving was last weekend to be honest. The fact everyone threw idiotic jokes at me after I joined the room was basically the last thing I needed at that point, so showing my face at future events was essentially pointless.

Okey. Do we still race or can i start making other plans for other race series?

Part of the reason for me leaving was last weekend to be honest. The fact everyone threw idiotic jokes at me after I joined the room was basically the last thing I needed at that point, so showing my face at future events was essentially pointless.

Maybe if you used your headset that wouldn't happen. :sly:

such as?

Okey. Do we still race or can i start making other plans for other race series?
And we are probably going to try once more next week

Ok i'm not planning anything else for now. cu next week then. Have to put alert to 17:00 GMT.

Last edited:
I think we need a little time off....

I could reboot this whole ship, sure it's sinking, but there's always a plug to fix it...

For now give it a break I say.

I don't know if it's the same for a lot of the other guys but I just don't have the time or motivation anymore. I tried to make this work since I like catching up with some of you guys every week but yeah, can't be done.

I don't know if it's the same for a lot of the other guys but I just don't have the time or motivation anymore. I tried to make this work since I like catching up with some of you guys every week but yeah, can't be done.

Before clocks change = 13-16 in room
After clocks change = 5-8 in room

Before clocks change = 13-16 in room
After clocks change = 5-8 in room

Attendances always drop fairly significantly as you progress through a season of racing, the clock change just added to that problem, hence the low turnout.

Just to update you guys. I have no setup at home to race at the moment, other than on controller, which could work for SSRX. it's going to be this way till at least the end of the season as well.

I will however try to get full teams out for the remainder of the season.

Back