GTP Nascar Nationwide Series - Series Champion: Spurgy 777

• Thread starter Müle
  • 578 comments

Which tire compound do you want to use for the season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:scared:
RpPGRGd.png

There's no point when it's just going to be 6 people showing up for the last race. It doesn't help when The host does a terrible job in general, and can't even wake up in time for his own races.

I wont be hosting this in the future, nor will I be hosting SC whenever that starts up again. I am currently in the middle of moving over to iRacing, so I'll have even less time to focus on it. And to be quite honest, I'm not even sure I want to join at all if Furi's going to be hosting it.

So yeah, congrats to Spurgy, and thanks to everyone who showed up. The first few races before the clocks changing were very fun.

Müle;8404090
There's no point when it's just going to be 6 people showing up for the last race. It doesn't help when The host does a terrible job in general, and can't even wake up in time for his own races.

I wont be hosting this in the future, nor will I be hosting SC whenever that starts up again. I am currently in the middle of moving over to iRacing, so I'll have even less time to focus on it. And to be quite honest, I'm not even sure I want to join at all if Furi's going to be hosting it.

So yeah, congrats to Spurgy, and thanks to everyone who showed up. The first few races before the clocks changing were very fun.

Thanks for keeping this going as long as you did Mule, and to those who continued to race week in week out.

Thanks Mule for NW, and thanks for the vote of confidence... :rolleyes:

Was good when it lasted. 👍

This was my first (last?) NASCAR NW series/season.
Thx to Mule for organization.
Thx to Furi having me in his team.

Knelly
Thanks for keeping this going as long as you did Mule, and to those who continued to race week in week out.

Yeah, cheers Mule 👍

Been nice racing with you all for the past year or two.

Back