GTP Nascar Nationwide Series - Series Champion: Spurgy 777

• Thread starter Müle
  • 578 comments

Which tire compound do you want to use for the season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not voted yet but is there any chance to use SS tire on road cources and RH tire on ovals?

Right:

Ford Racing:

Best Buy #43 - Furinkazen / Ganon.
Insignia #43 - Jammy / RFLX Widowmaker? (Sorting dates)
Aflac #99 - ChrisJohnson93.

so the pre-season race is on the 9th feb with the 1st championship race on the 16th feb? or is the schedule is different

I actually voted for RM's but actually meant to choose RH. So Mule, you can retract my vote and count it towards RH. My bad, sorry guys.
I can't do it on the actual poll, but yeah, yours is considered a vote for RH. 👍

Not voted yet but is there any chance to use SS tire on road cources and RH tire on ovals?
No. Whatever is picked will be used for the whole season on all tracks.

Right:

Ford Racing:

Best Buy #43 - Furinkazen / Ganon.
Insignia #43 - Jammy / RFLX Widowmaker? (Sorting dates)
Aflac #99 - ChrisJohnson93.

k.

so the pre-season race is on the 9th feb with the 1st championship race on the 16th feb? or is the schedule is different

That's exactly what it says.

Thx. I'll do some test and then do voting.

Last edited:
Smuffy and myself will be sharing the #18 seat for KBM, while Tom and Dave remain full time.

Need to catch up with Spurgy to see if he's still interested as well, now that there is just NW.

I would have said something earlier if I realised everyone was joining NW, it just seemed like a suggestion on SC thread so I didn't pay much attention until RPH said something the other day. :dopey: So erm, yeh, is there actually any space left? :lol:

I'm the oval track reserve at Red Bull.

If MULE changes the title to NASCAR, that is. :)

I would have said something earlier if I realised everyone was joining NW, it just seemed like a suggestion on SC thread so I didn't pay much attention until RPH said something the other day. :dopey: So erm, yeh, is there actually any space left? :lol:

I think we have room for a pacecar 👍

To confirm, the KBM stable is to consist of Spurgy, Dave, Tom, Smuffy and myself.

Essentially Spurgy, Dave and Tom are the initial Full Time Drivers, with Smuffy and myself as part time / substitute drivers to fill in as and when required, or team tactics necessitate. .

Plans are in motion and goals are set. The only thing for Spurgy, Tom and Dave to do are decide between them who will sit in which car. 👍

So it looks like we'll be using Racing Mediums! Can this be confirmed please?

Cheers

Ford Racing final line up:

Best Buy #43 - Ganon (Superspeedway events), RFLXWidowmaker (others)
Insignia #43 - Jammy (All races)
Aflac #99 - Chrisjohnson93 (All races)

Reserve - Furinkazen, Stormtrooper.

So it looks like we'll be using Racing Mediums! Can this be confirmed please?

Cheers

Crazy's vote is RH*, he said he accidentally clicked RM. So it should actually be 8-8 tie*. Also who are the people that voted for RM, I'm pretty sure most of the people last season agreed that they didn't want RM.

Also are we sure we don't want to do any last second reordering of the teams seeing we have many reserve drivers and still 1 room spot open?? (5 teams of 3 consist of only 15 people when it is possible to have 16 in a room on GT5)

Or maybe have 1 independent driver? Or something -.-

Last edited:
Crazy's vote is SS, he said he accidentally clicked RM. So it should actually be 9-8 SS leading.

WRONG.

I actually voted for RM's but actually meant to choose RH. So Mule, you can retract my vote and count it towards RH. My bad, sorry guys.

Also who are the people that voted for RM, I'm pretty sure most of the people last season agreed that they didn't want RM.

I wanted to vote for RH, but didn't want to see SS tires "win" over RM and RH because people that wanted either racing tire split their vote between hards and mediums.

The way I read the vote, Racing tires beat Sports tires 11 to 8. I do think we should revote now between hards and mediums, as I know at least two of the votes for mediums were intended for hard tires, and possibly more.

WRONG.

I wanted to vote for RH, but didn't want to see SS tires "win" over RM and RH because people that wanted either racing tire split their vote between hards and mediums.

The way I read the vote, Racing tires beat Sports tires 11 to 8. I do think we should revote now between hards and mediums, as I know at least two of the votes for mediums were intended for hard tires, and possibly more.

If we do a revote, everyone who voted for SS will just vote for RH, So RH will win 11-8 :sly:
If we do tie, then I believe we should just go to RH for the equilibrium.

Also what ever happened to fast tire wear?

Also, Adrenaline voted for RM and he isn't even part of this series. He is the only one who put a voted and isn't involved in this series.

I'm just kinda disappointed that everybody has voted for racing tyres. Less grip is more fun and more of a challenge, bottom line.

Dave hadn't voted I believe, but would guess he would choose RM. That is unconfirmed however.

This should also be sorted as affects team testing, with a race less than two days away.

First post here as a signed driver. I've voted for SS, although I have plenty of NASCAR experience with RH tyres, I feel that SS will be more fun from behind the wheel, as well as making it more of a challenge for everyone.

Just not RM. Too easy, and racing will be terrible at tracks, like in SC. Just "draft-draft-draft-draft"

Can we not play politics in here this time, please?

It's not "racing tires vs. ss". Its "SS vs. RH vs. RM". Whichever has the most votes is what is used.

Crazy asked for his vote to count towards RH, and it it will. Anyone who is not signed up as a driver or team owner and votes will not count. Nothing will be confirmed until the poll closes.

MÜLE_9242;8097461
Can we not play politics in here this time, please?

It's not "racing tires vs. ss". Its "SS vs. RH vs. RM". Whichever has the most votes is what is used.

Crazy asked for his vote to count towards RH, and it it will. Anyone who is not signed up as a driver or team owner and votes will not count. Nothing will be confirmed until the poll closes.

Please change my vote from RM to RH, as that is what I wanted to vote for, though I felt obligated to vote against SS tires with the only option that appeared to have a chance at the time (and is still true at this moment).

EDIT - If you asked people to vote Racing tires vs Sport tires, racing tires would win because more people do not want to race on Sport tires. If you force people to vote for only the exact tire compound they want, SS will win (despite being less popular overall) because RM and RH will split votes.

Back