GTP NASCAR SPRINT CUP S3 Champs: RFLX_Niop, Joe Gibbs Racing, Toyota

• Thread starter MustangRyan
  • 3,094 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea droptop I can add that stat, wouldn't be any trouble. And so far it looks like I can race the quali race on Saturday but so far as of now it doesn't look like I'll be able to do the main event if I can race my way in. What should I do? Should I not waste a spot in the quali race if I'm certain I can't race the main event?

You need to finish 5th, pushing a teammate to the 4th and final transfer spot. 👍

kenkwilinski
Yea droptop I can add that stat, wouldn't be any trouble. And so far it looks like I can race the quali race on Saturday but so far as of now it doesn't look like I'll be able to do the main event if I can race my way in. What should I do? Should I not waste a spot in the quali race if I'm certain I can't race the main event?

I reckon still race, you deserve that at least. But if you can't make it (and qualify) just give the fifth place finisher the opportunity.

Up to Drop though of course.

So 3 guys from Hendricks, 2 guys from Ford Racing, a couple of guys from Nationwide
all vs.
Lonely me.
And I gotta finish 4th atleast

BRING IT

RedPartyhat
So 3 guys from Hendricks, 2 guys from Ford Racing, a couple of guys from Nationwide
all vs.
Lonely me.
And I gotta finish 4th atleast

BRING IT

Well get you some help, dude. Litchi and Amp should do well.

Litchi
I'll definitely take my revenge from last saturday ;)

If Amp pushes you half as well as what I did the other week, you'll do well.

I'll send you two a PM later.

MÜLE_9242;7038490
Well get you some help, dude. Litchi and Amp should do well.

about me?
i have to go a event on saturday. i will find a way to get here to race, i am the youngest driver here at 14.

Last edited:
JakobNascar88
about me?
i have to go a event on saturday. i will find a way to get here to race, i am the youngest driver here at 14.

I'm 14.

Seriously? OMG I feel so old right now. If I didn't know you were in school I would have put you at least in your 20's.

Wow i feel old now too. ButI'm sure were making drop feel really old.

Knelly
Seriously? OMG I feel so old right now. If I didn't know you were in school I would have put you at least in your 20's.

I assumed everybody knew I was still in high school :lol:

I assumed everybody knew I was still in high school :lol:

Yeah, but at 14, you just started high school. You carry yourself well beyond your years. I assumed that when you said you were in school, you meant in university, around 18-20.

MustangRyan
Yeah, but at 14, you just started high school. You carry yourself well beyond your years. I assumed that when you said you were in school, you meant in university, around 18-20.

Thanks mate, I do like to think i'm slightly more mature than the majority of people my age.

Does my voice sound 18-20 on the mic aswell? I thought that at least would have given you an idea of my actual age :lol:

EDIT: Your back's playing up 4 days after the race Knelly? You really are the grandpa here mate ;)

Thanks mate, I do like to think i'm slightly more mature than the majority of people my age.

Does my voice sound 18-20 on the mic aswell? I thought that at least would have given you an idea of my actual age :lol:

You're so soft-spoken on the voice chat that it's really hard to tell the pitch of your voice. I assumed you just had a really quiet headset, and didn't think anything else about it.

Your voice over the mic definitely makes you sound older to me Tom. We should've really guessed your age from the 97 in your PSN name.

Anyway, back to making Knelly feel old by letting you know I'm 18.

Chin up, Knelly. I've got an 11 year old daughter. Ouch.

Tom sounds like he's been smoking five packs of Marlbro for the last 15 years.

And Tom, my backs not been the same since the Indy 500 at the end if last season.

And thanks Joe :grumpy:

Chin up, Knelly. I've got an 11 year old daughter. Ouch.

Does that add 2 years to your life for each year of hers? Does it double again when she's a teen? How long until you feel 84 years old? :lol:

I believe we share the same birth year, have to go to the month to find the eldest. I'm September.

No need to leave that up..... I offered to call it a draw. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back