GTP NASCAR SPRINT CUP S3 Champs: RFLX_Niop, Joe Gibbs Racing, Toyota

• Thread starter MustangRyan
  • 3,094 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cowboys - 'Drop. Drop. Drop. Drop. Drop.

Furi - 'Inside, outside, WOAH, 4 WIDE, 5 WIDE!'

Matty - ' 🤬 Ireland 🤬 🤬 NASCAR 🤬 🤬 🤬 missed pit lane.

Before this goes on, I have to make sure that Carb knows he could have taken JGR, which would have given him three cars, instead of only two cars he is going to have at Red Bull.

Contrary to what you consistently believe Carb, the whole world is not out to get you dude. We didn't all think 'yeah let's all team together to screw over Carb and the small teams'.

Remember that The Champ and myself were in a two car team last season and we still managed to compete week in week out.

You've stepped from Nationwide to owning a Sprint Cup team. Be happy. Next season after you've proven yourself even more, maybe you'll find yourself in one of the so called powerhouses. Just like Tom did this season.

People like myself and the Ford guys are looking for the best way possible to take the S4 title. That's why we are where we are.

No matter what you say, the big teams have screwed over the small ones, he didn't say it was on purpose.

Anyway, the 'veterans' at this are crap, I'm gonna win S4.;)

However true that is akmuq, mate, it was always going to happen and everybody knew that.

Sure you are ;)

However true that is akmuq, mate, it was always going to happen and everybody knew that.

Sure you are ;)

I know, and I know. Quick, someone make a 60 lap Indy race so I can 1-stop it.💡

I like the idea of racing against the odds anyway so I'm happy.

Really need someone to offer RPH or Furi an irresistible offer..

Or offer me one..

gokartman us driving for my Nationwide team on a parttime basis. We reached a deal last night.

I wanted to surround myself with the best possible drivers I could get so that I could be better myself. My main problem in S3 was not knowing how much fuel to put in the car; now that I have 2 of the best drivers in my side, I have a better chance to learn better strategies. It has nothing to do with being "scared" of anybody.

Anyone who's teammates with Partyhat is going to get a great Daytona setup; possibly the best. I can tell you that much.

Last edited:
Starting to think part time is my only option now...

Who won the teams and makes titles this season? Need to update the blog page.

MustangRyan
With a four car team, your odds should improve significantly this season. ;)

Was looking for a total sweep last night. It was a possibility.

Still waiting on knowledge of the fourth Hendricks driver. WAKE UP NIOP :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back