GTP NASCAR SPRINT CUP S3 Champs: RFLX_Niop, Joe Gibbs Racing, Toyota

• Thread starter MustangRyan
  • 3,094 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
WAKE UP CARB .....

Dying to find out who my last team mate is but Mr 3 Time is presumably asleep ... Grrr

Red Bull Racing. Smuffy's my teammate.

Good morning, people.

TBH, somewhat disappointed in how the top guys ended up, but at least now there's freebie seats for whoever was unsure of their SC future previously...

Red Bull Racing. Smuffy's my teammate.

Good morning, people.

TBH, somewhat disappointed in how the top guys ended up, but at least now there's freebie seats for whoever was unsure of their SC future previously...

Can’t run the sprint Cup times so i joined a Nationwide team

Because last night’s races were too long and I choose not to race to gone midnight every weekend, with exams ect coming up

You weren't around mate. A lot of stuff went down last night and Smuffy had hugely impressed myself and The Champ over the past couple of weeks. I'm sure Niop won't mind me saying that Smuffy was a consideration for a Hendricks seat.

This is a horrendous morning to wake up at.

IMHO, this early part of the draft merely looks like that the big teams are screwing over the smaller ones. Particularly mine.

Last edited:
Carbonox
This is a horrendous morning to wake up at.

IMHO, this early part of the draft merely looks like that the big teams are screwing over the smaller ones. Particularly mine.

Contrary to what you consistently believe Carb, the whole world is not out to get you dude. We didn't all think 'yeah let's all team together to screw over Carb and the small teams'.

Remember that The Champ and myself were in a two car team last season and we still managed to compete week in week out.

You've stepped from Nationwide to owning a Sprint Cup team. Be happy. Next season after you've proven yourself even more, maybe you'll find yourself in one of the so called powerhouses. Just like Tom did this season.

People like myself and the Ford guys are looking for the best way possible to take the S4 title. That's why we are where we are.

Well said Knell.

To be honest Carb, did you really expect the best drivers to team up with rookies? They want to win the championship.

Well said Knell.

To be honest Carb, did you really expect the best drivers to team up with rookies? They want to win the championship.

You've got it all wrong, mister. I have been in talks with Smuffy and Kartman, and believe me, I have NEVER heard of them saying that they're going to move to another team for the next season - before the draft at least. Not from them, but not from the team owners either. Doesn't smell fair.

Carbonox
You've got it all wrong, mister. I have been in talks with Smuffy and Kartman, and believe me, I have NEVER heard of them saying that they're going to move to another team for the next season - before the draft at least. Not from them, but not from the team owners either. Doesn't smell fair.

It's THEIR decision where they want to go dude and the point still stands. If they want to win the championship, who's going to turn down an offer from the three time Cup champion? :confused:

Mate. Everybody had had talks with other people, some were months ago. I would say that almost none if it played out how they had spoken about before last night. The Draft flips things on the head almost instantly.

Need to wait till like 3/4 for PartyHat's decision.

5 I think. Should be around 7am now for him.

Mudd
Yup, RPH shares a time zone with me, just after 7:00 am

Same time zone, so you can't be too far away. So could you go wake him up for us please?

TBH I don't think RPH will surprise anyone and will take JGR for the 3 cars.

...well, I shouted my arse off out the from door, but all I got was some frightened looks from my elderly neighbors...I don't think he heard me, despite being only 3 or 4 States in between us

Furinkazen
So Partyhat then me... hmm...

Reply to my PM's...

Mudd
...well, I shouted my arse off out the from door, but all I got was some frightened looks from my elderly neighbors...I don't think he heard me, despite being only 3 or 4 States in between us

Ah tis only a small country whats the problem like ;)

Can anyone else imagine JGR consisting of Furi, Matty and Cowboys?

Erm, complete JGR Mute Audio silence is in order :sly:

They would monopolise the airwaves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back