Smuffy
RPH
Spurgy
Joe
Carb
Kartman
Furi

Edit: Big-Ern was in a Ford but racing for Toyota

Great job Ford! Those extra six points for Mule are going to be very helpful next week!

No one even start with me. If you play rough i'll play rough. RPH worked a deal, I made a strategy error and followed his plan. No-one got wrecked so before anyone even starts, back off.

Nice win Mule :cheers:

In all honesty, I don't care what kinda penalties I might get for this race, Ford had Kartman doing exactly what I did to the lead pack.

I would love a full report from someone at some point. Sounds like controversy and good racing 👍

I asked Kartman to come back and help me. I did not tell him to hold anyone up, nor would I ever ask anyone to do that. Having Furi brake check joe, almost spin joe repeatedly, and try to spin me as well is just classless.

Other than that, Akmuq and I had a great race. We had to work together to keep the Toyotas behind us, and the last 10 laps were almost like the Daytona 500. Great stuff. Thanks to Joe for the pushing :)

I'll send the replay to Niop again.

MÜLE_9242;7969494
I asked Kartman to come back and help me. I did not tell him to hold anyone up, nor would I ever ask anyone to do that. Having Furi brake check joe, almost spin joe repeatedly, and try to spin me as well is just classless.

Lying saying I was trying to spin you is classless. Hearing you 🤬 yourself on a mic is priceless however.

MULE I'm not saying that you sent Gokart back, I acknowledge that he went back on his own. I told Furi to go slow them down after I saw Gokart was doing the same, then after Gokart took out Carb, I told Carb to go mess with the front pack and do it rather aggressively also after the wreck. So don't get mad at them.
As for the future, I'd love some type of rule where lapped cars cannot interfere with lead cars.

MULE I'm not saying that you sent Gokart back, I acknowledge that he went back on his own. I told Furi to go slow them down after I saw Gokart was doing the same, then after Gokart took out Carb,
As for the future, I'd love some type of rule where lapped cars cannot interfere with lead cars.

I went back of my own accord, because holding up the biggest threat was more beneficial than having a 6 car push.

the 'take out' was lag, which we had known would have happened from the start.

And if you say that, are your team cars not allowed to help you if they drop back a lap?

I went back of my own accord, because holding up the biggest threat was more beneficial than having a 6 car push.

the 'take out' was lag, which we had known would have happened from the start.

And if you say that, are your team cars not allowed to help you if they drop back a lap?

Honestly, yes. it will really increase the quality of racing...

I think we all need to cool down. I for one was NEVER going to wreck anyone. Forget what the grumpiest man in canada said, he's definition of a sore winner... Mule just grow up. You won, I congratulation you and no you can be a bitch about it. None of your group got wrecked, stop 🤬 whinging about something that was never done.

I congratulate you on a win and you bitch. I push you up to a SSRX pack and you bitch. I offer to help you at SSRX. It didn't work but you would have been 🤬 screwed if you had no-one to work with in first place.

As one PSN message said to me "Mule= #yawn".... Grow up. Its getting tiresome.

@RPH, GK, Carb, I suppose it's all down to interpretation.

Bonus points don't count I believe? Drop, can you confirm your interpretation on that mate?

One last one to add. RE Indy, I goofed up, but I even got told off Niop I did nothing wrong.

Bonus points don't count I believe? Drop, can you confirm your interpretation on that mate?

I always gave 2/3 of final total points. In this case, you would get 2/3 of 14+1 for a fourth place finish with a lap led. That's a 10-point day for you.

EDIT - Quote from the first page:

The driver missing the race will earn 2/3 of the substitute driver's total points (to include pole and lap bonuses), with any partial remainder rounded down to a whole number.

Back