GTP NASCAR Sprint Cup S4 Champs: Akmuq, Hendrick, Chevrolet

• Thread starter Niop
  • 3,170 comments
I always gave 2/3 of final total points. In this case, you would get 2/3 of 14+1 for a fourth place finish with a lap led. That's a 10-point day for you.

Ten point day would be awesome!

EDIT: Thanks Drop 👍

2ez02a9.jpg

I'm not even going to bother replying to you, Furi. I'm not a sore winner. I don't brag.

MÜLE_9242;7969617
2ez02a9.jpg

I'm not even going to bother replying to you, Furi. I'm not a sore winner. I don't brag.

No, you just show nobody else respect. Ignoring them is a cheap way of escaping as you don't like what you hear. Well played ~claps of sarcasm~

And I am not sure for certain, but I would guess a few SC drivers would actually agree with me and back me up.

Enjoy your newfound ignorance, SC drivers see you at Indy, and to everyone else (especially a cut down Hendrick), great racing :cheers:

MÜLE_9242;7969617
I'm not even going to bother replying to you, Furi. I'm not a sore winner.

Great write up earlier Mule. Title contender with one race left. Nice one.

With three wins to boot, including the big one. It's been a fantastic season regardless of what goes down next week.

Interesting statistic: I have won both of the races that Niop has disconnected in.

It was a great race but can we just agree not to use dirty tactics next week? There's a difference between going a lap down and battling to swerving, side-swiping and staying off throttle when in front. It sours it for everybody IMO.

Anyway, great work Smuffy and Ford, went our way after the stops and probably ended up better that Mule latched on to us, Toyota could have had both of us if we weren't together. Shame that me and Smuffy were hit into the wall at the end but was still a good win by Mule.👍

It was a great race but can we just agree not to use dirty tactics next week? There's a difference between going a lap down and battling to swerving, side-swiping and staying off throttle when in front. It sours it for everybody IMO.

North Koreans don't have an opinion on this matter. :sly:

Great point, though.

I'm guessing Hendrick have clinched Team Title tonight as well. Awesome work guys. Proper team effort all season, including Tom and others.

Well I hope Toyota had fun at their Birthday Bash. Just waiting for points and then we can forget about this thread's existence for the remainder of the week :ouch:

Unless Sprint Awards discussion begins :sly:

I'm guessing Hendrick have clinched Team Title tonight as well. Awesome work guys. Proper team effort all season, including Tom and others.

Niop makes everyone around him better. 👍

MÜLE_9242;7969950
Niop makes everyone around him better. 👍

I agree, awesome leader.👍

I feel its also helped me lead a team in Trucks, thinking about what everyone else is doing, and exactly where my team-mates are and how much we need to push or save.

3 seasons of winning the Cup, and while its unlikely he can win this season, not a hope would I be in with a shot without him.

Unluckiest: Joe's had a lot of bad things happen to him out of his control. Tom as well. Carb owning a team that basically imploded from the start, Matty/kartman/Niop's internet problems

Rivalry: I can't really think of any actual, on track rivalries. Hendrick vs. Ford vs. Team Toyota in general, Roush vs. RAB in Nationwide

Race battle: Ford vs. Hendrick at Daytona, no question. Niop vs. RPH at Motegi, Me vs. Red Bull at Motegi

Comeback of the year: Me winning the Motegi chase race, Owens beating Mustard and Grinols for the Nationwide championship, cant think of anything else right now

Rookie of the year: Matty or Akmuq easy.

Most improved: RPH or myself

Feared: Still Niop

Respected: Tom or Niop

Road: Spurgy

Oval: i donno lol

overall: i donno lol

Unluckiest: My Free Pass Glitch @ the 500

Rivalry: errrr not sure

Race battle: Possibly Ford and Hendricks battle at the 500

Comeback of the year: Niop making up the 8 second gap on the final stint of the Southern 300 to make the final pass on lap 200/200

Rookie of the year: Spurgy is a rookie right?

Most improved: Me duh :sly: Or maybe Matty with 2 race wins this season

Feared: Niop

Respected: Niop

Road: Spurgy

Oval: 2 poles at Motegi, a pole at Indy, 2 poles at SSRX (<--which we all know is the most important races of the season :sly:) and a Daytona win. So Me :dopey:

overall: Eughhh Niop possibly. Gokart has been on fire lately but he hasn't raced much this season. He tends to do great in qualifying on road and ovals.

MÜLE_9242
Pointless bickering at each other does not count as a rivalry.

Well if we agree its pointless can we actually both stop and concentrate on the racing?

Back