GTP NASCAR Sprint Cup S4 Champs: Akmuq, Hendrick, Chevrolet

• Thread starter Niop
  • 3,170 comments
MÜLE_9242
I stopped a while ago. Notice how I never replied to your long ranting posts today?

Well you did call me out post race. Anyway its got out of hand really from BOTH of us. Surely we can both agree with that.

Furi you can't go trying to be peacemaker when you've been called out for dirty driving.. That's like punching someone in an arguement and saying you should stop fighting before they hit you back..

Pointless bickering maybe but a genuine reason for calling someone out, no. More than one story matches Mules so yeah..

Most improved has to be Mule, with three wins, all on ovals, two of which came in the Chase. It's also a decent case for best oval driver. ;)

Also, Mule still has the chance next week to continue the streak of a driver winning three Chase races in a single season. Niop did it in season 2 and won the title. I did it in season 3, and did not win the title. If Mule does win next week, he definitely wins the title.

MÜLE_9242
Respected: Tom or Niop

That means a lot considering I've barely been here, thanks buddy 👍

I had fun up until I left and it was really nice getting my first win at Indy early on in the season. All my exams and commitments wrap up in June so I should have more time for racing from summer onwards; really hope to come back for S6 if you lot keep the series running.

Well I hope Toyota had fun at their Birthday Bash. Just waiting for points and then we can forget about this thread's existence for the remainder of the week :ouch:

Unless Sprint Awards discussion begins :sly:

Yes but sorry :nervous:

paulmac2k9
Furi you can't go trying to be peacemaker when you've been called out for dirty driving.. That's like punching someone in an arguement and saying you should stop fighting before they hit you back..

Pointless bickering maybe but a genuine reason for calling someone out, no. More than one story matches Mules so yeah..

With all respect Paul you don't know anything about whats happened. Anyway I think carb has 9th in points safe now.

Can I start a charity fund to get better internet? then I would be able to finish more than half the races :(

I should get you round my place GKM as you live quite close to me and we can get it on.

The PlayStation that is. :sly:

Or we can try and get invited to Knelly's place hahahahaha.

I should get you round my place GKM as you live quite close to me and we can get it on.

:lol:

that would be awesome :D. Finally, a race where all the cars act normally D

Imagine the awkwardness in the Knelly household.

Knelly: 'Honey I'm home! I've got a couple of mates round too.'

*waddles in come two 17 year olds*

The look on Knelly's wife would be priceless.

Also, looking at the replay, it was Spurgy who spun Carb, not kartman. At least thats how it looked on my screen. Lag might have had a factor (Carb was hooked into kartman before spinning in the infield), but it wasn't kartman's fault. Looked like a complete accident on all parts.

The first wreck on lap 4 was definitely kartman's lag, though.

MÜLE_9242
Also, looking at the replay, it was Spurgy who spun Carb, not kartman. At least thats how it looked on my screen. Lag might have had a factor (Carb was hooked into kartman before spinning in the infield), but it wasn't kartman's fault. Looked like a complete accident on all parts.

The first wreck on lap 4 was definitely kartman's lag, though.

You're looking at the first time Carb was spun, I tapped his outside which somehow spun him. The second time, Kartman was on the outside of Carb and his car lagged straight down into him.

Lap 70.

Also trying to think about the Niop DC issues.
He opens the room and is good for 30 mins, qualifying for 15 mins and still no issues, then race starts and he immediately DCs, then we restart, he joins and race starts and immedietly he DCs again. Then he rejoins and we don't restart and he is able to remain in the room for the majority of the race without DCing.
Intersting.
Niop, you should join some public lobbies and see if the DC problem persists with a different host.

Bad news, I may be missing the next race, I'm going to a trophy presentation that starts at 7/7.30 "until late" so don't know when I'll be back :(

Bad news, I may be missing the next race, I'm going to a trophy presentation that starts at 7/7.30 "until late" so don't know when I'll be back :(

Yep, I'm probably 75/25 probably not able to make it either. That's two potential chasers battling for position possibly out of the race.

Trophies? :dopey: For what, school? :P

I knew that, your 18 afterall no? :P

What I find interesting is you use #77, like Andil (Moleman) did when he karted and won the Euro karting endurance series, that was 2012. He is doing Fiestas this year :D.

Anyway point is #77 equals success :sly:.

Karting :dopey: came 2nd in my club, actually was 1st in points, but lost it because of drop rounds :(

You suck.

I was U18 County Scalextric Team Champion in 2005. Boom!

I love Scalextric and that's as close as I'll get to racing.

I'm awful at karting haha or at least I was when I last did it 5 years ago.

Back