GTP NASCAR Truck Series S2 - Droptop2001gt Champion!

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 495 comments

The Draft - Low or High?

• Low!

Votes: 30 71.4%
  • High!

Votes: 12 28.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, any chance of replacing the quali race with the qualifying format they use in real life Sprint Cup(Not sure about real life trucks qualifying)? Everyone goes out and gets 2 laps at it(it's 2, right?). I've never liked the Quali Race because you get absolutely no reward for finishing second, it's more of a handicap. It would work since the tracks are small with the longest being High Speed Ring with a 1:06 lap.

It's more fun and exciting than driving about for 20 laps gradually improving, it makes qualifying more of a show, and you get one chance at it. Also, there can be rolling starts on the Tokyo Bay track and High Speed Ring, while avoiding the rolling start glitch.

That, and a pace car (White Camaro anyone?) would look cool in the replays.

We don't need a pace car, it can be done without one.:)

NascarLogo.jpg

Akmuq's logo :D, thanks!

Another idea is an IROC-pts, with less pts in qualifying.

Think that's my Ford being pushed by Carbon, with Sumo on the inside line.

Damm my Ford looks battered.

I remember having a black ride, I think the blue guy's Furi :)

I'm definitely in for quali race points, to increase the motivation for battling even outside the lead pack...

Hello Mr.Furinkazen, can i sign up for your NASCAR TRUCK Series? here are the following details:

GTP ID: RaciGManiac
PSN ID: LKWTrailer
Vehicle: Ford-F150 SVT Lightning (Only car available)
Nationality: Dutch.
Aiming: Clean Season, of course Winning the Championship (all i can hope for of course!) 👍

Hello Mr.Furinkazen, can i sign up for your NASCAR TRUCK Series? here are the following details:

Aiming: Clean Season, of course Winning the Championship (all i can hope for of course!) 👍

Of coure, you're in 👍

Can back this guy up as a clean racer.

That's exactly why real life NASCAR is crazy. One false move by a single driver and half the field goes whoop-de-doo. :P

For some reason it's so hot up here that my PS3's vacuum (or whatever it is) goes on and it'll silence all the mics, so I'm off tonight.

Which means I still got time...

I need to avoid the outside lines at Daytona from now on.

Sorry Furi can't make the trucks this season. Its not just a Trucks thing but I can't make the NASCAR or INDY because of personal reasons. Take me off the list, sorry buddy but I'll be back online racing in 2012

Im looking foward to this, but still not gonna fill the void left by TOCA :(

Do not worry about that, instead try to make sure you enjoyed Season 3, because that was the last time you'll ever be in the championship hunt, since now we're getting FWD's only + no arcade draft for the next season... ;)

Do not worry about that, instead try to make sure you enjoyed Season 3, because that was the last time you'll ever be in the championship hunt, since now we're getting FWD's only + no arcade draft for the next season... ;)

TOCA 4, My turn.:D

trucklogo450.jpg

NascarLogo.jpg

img.php
[/IMG]

Welcome to Season 2 of the NASCAR Trucks Series! Season 1 saw a huge battle between 200 mph Trucks at Daytona and a variety for other tracks. This season see's a big change - 1 vehicle - and a new track sure to test everyone!

superspeedwaydaytona2v.jpg

RULES / REGULATIONS:

~Race room opens in my lounge at 7pm British time, and Qualification Race starts at 7.20 approximately. Then there is a 10 minute gap to the feature.

~Mics are on Medium / high quality - it is strongly advised you have a mic as this helps communications with other drivers.

~Grip Reduction Real

~Damage limited

~No cautions - make a mistake and you pay for it.

~Fuel Use & Tyre Wear on with exceptions (detailed above).

~Draft low

~The only allowed vehicle is the Ford F150 SVT Lightning.

~No tuning restrictions - Just Racing Hard Tyres - everything else is maxed out!!!

superspeedwaydaytona3j.jpg

~SCHEDULE
1 - Ford F-150 @ Daytona / Daytona Superspeedway / 10 & 60 laps
2 - Goodyear 100 / Indianapolis Superspeedway / 8 & 40 laps
3 - Monster Energy 100 / Monster Raceway (Created 0.36 mile Tokyo Bay Track) / 15 & 100 laps
4 - GM Fuel Flex 100 / High Speed Ring / 5 & 25 laps
5 - LUCAS Pro Oil 125 / Indianapolis Superspeedway / 10 & 50 laps
6 - Firecracker 200 / Daytona Superspeedway / 10 & 80 laps

~PTS SYSTEM
1 pt for winning quali race.
Races - 16-15-14-13-12-11-10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1.

~ENTRIES / CHAMPIONSHIP POINTS STANDINGS
MrMulsanne / Furinkazen
Carbonox / Carbonox
tombrooks97 / tombrooks 97
Chqr / Chqr

neljack / neljack
MustangRyan / droptop2001GT
Bashman / Bashman
Akmuq / Akmuq

CMICK64 / CMICK64
Niop / RFLX Niop ???
Knelly / Knelly