GTP NASCAR Truck Series S4 - Akmuq, Pepsi Racing Champions!

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 2,027 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't count if it's only a practice race.

Still on 15 Furi..

Matty
Doesn't count if it's only a practice race.

Still on 15 Furi..

I don't even bother to track my stats anymore. It's only drivers championships and the big races (Indy 500, WC, NASCAR grand slam races) that matter to me personally.

I only track wins, and seriously tonight was a strategy war of the highest order, When the Ganassi boys get in and RPM's Fox returns, fireworks are gonna go off.

Hats off to nearly everyone tonight, race report on the way.

A warning, Carb, Chris, James, when the Caution is called by me Pits are CLOSED instantly.. you pitted early on...

I won't issue a penalty this time as it was just pre season and I know people are getting used to the rules... but please remember that...

chrisjohnson93
half of the incidents were my fault tonight

Not true one was mine. I came off the wall and slammed into someone. I don't know who it was.

Furinkazen
A warning, Carb, Chris, James, when the Caution is called by me Pits are CLOSED instantly.. you pitted early on...

I won't issue a penalty this time as it was just pre season and I know people are getting used to the rules... but please remember that...

Ya sorry my first ever race here with you guys sorry my bad won't happen again.

Guys just hold you're line and don't do anything unpredictable, you don't need to be at the front for the whole thing, if you're still learning, it would be a good idea to stay near the back of the pack, and you won't have to worry about being collected in a wreck since the caution will be called. Once you get more confident on Daytona you can do what me, Joe and Kartman did and push through turns and run up the front.

Edit:

I confused this with TOCA Legends and thought I'd have heavy damage................
Nope, heavy damage promotes careful driving, no way will Furi put that in a series.:lol:

i also thought it was heavy damage, i think i pitted both times illegally then as i pitted both times after being involved in a incident

Guys just hold you're line and don't do anything unpredictable, you don't need to be at the front for the whole thing, if you're still learning, it would be a good idea to stay near the back of the pack, and you won't have to worry about being collected in a wreck since the caution will be called. Once you get more confident on Daytona you can do what me, Joe and Kartman did and push through turns and run up the front.

Edit:

Nope, heavy damage promotes careful driving, no way will Furi put that in a series.:lol:

Well, Chris lagged for me so my bump drafting wasn't very effective as I had to stay cautious all the time :ill:

If you are already going into the pit and you can't avoid it then its allowed, but if you have a chance to not pit then you will probably get a penalty.

If you pit just as the cautions out what happens furi? Do you get a penalty?

Right lets get this straight.

As soon as I call a caution, race back to the line, but pits are closed from moment caution is called. If it is judged that someone would not have time to avoid being in the pits, they will go unpunished, same for anyone on pit road at time of caution.

If you pit just as the cautions out what happens furi? Do you get a penalty?

depends on how much you have committed, if you dive in after it's called, penalty, if you are already slowing down/off line then i guess you can pit...

How're the rules when it comes to lapped traffic during cautions? When are they exactly allowed to unlap themselves?

How're the rules when it comes to lapped traffic during cautions? When are they exactly allowed to unlap themselves?

When I call drivers name, usually at start of second caution lap, then they can go and everyone can else can start forming up. Cautions now have three laps, and no yellows from 4 laps to go now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back