GTP NASCAR Truck Series S4 - Akmuq, Pepsi Racing Champions!

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 2,027 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
im sure a bit of daytona carnage can reduce the effect of the symptoms :)

Uggh. If there's 39 laps of cautions, I swear to god I'm going to throw my brand new ukulele through the window. Please, please, please can we get around 40 laps relatively incident-free. I hate cautions. Living hell.

Uggh. If there's 39 laps of cautions, I swear to god I'm going to throw my brand new ukulele through the window. Please, please, please can we get around 40 laps relatively incident-free. I hate cautions. Living hell.

well, we have to race back to the line, so there will be 1 lap of green for every 2 yellow, so we have at least 12 laps of racing, + the 3 laps at the end, so you will get at least 15 laps of green :D

Btw, in the first picture Kartman did hold it, but then Furi pushed Akmuq into us which made us all crash :lol:

Chqr
I'm jetlagged, tired and got gastro.

I'll crash tomorrow and miss Nationwide as I'm too keen to race Nascar now.

Can't wait. :)

Remember there is Euro Racecar tonight as well 👍

Remember there is Euro Racecar tonight as well 👍

Ah, yes. 👍

Forgot about that. There is a good chance I might end up crashing this afternoon so don't bet on me being there. :scared:

Just need to repaint my truck in the #43 colours and I'm good to go. Also downloading NASCAR the game 2011. :)

DrifterJoe
Just need to repaint my truck in the #43 colours and I'm good to go. Also downloading NASCAR the game 2011. :)

Love the user title mate :lol:

Have fun tonight lads, Chip Ganassi will be back for the opener next week.

I am officially changing my team name to 'Pimp My Rice Racing.'

I will pilot the #11.

Please post results when the race is finished. I want to see who finished where when I am back to work on monday!!!:)

Depends what time Dave leaves mine. He could just be popping round or could be here for a while.

Room open around 6.30pm BST, quali begins @ 7.45pm BST, Green flag @ 8pm BST.

I'm not going to be able to race today, overslept so I still have to get in to work at some point.

Good Luck 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back