GTP NASCAR Truck Series S5 - Pre Season - Start Date Confirmed

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 487 comments

What road course do you want in this coming season?

• Daytona Road Course!

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Spa!

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Nurburgring GP/D!

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Road Courses? I don't do right hand turns!

Votes: 6 28.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'll hold back the announcement, let it boil a little.

Damnit, I was going to sign Neljack

What cut? :confused:

Pepsi Racing
- RedPartyHat
- Carbonox #29
- Matty

Team RPM
- Furinkazen
- Chrisjohnson #93
- FlyingFox

Team Extreme
- James6653 #50
- m8h3r #24
- Izzyracer #62

Cut 'n Trim
- JakobNascar #88
- I am Yellow #17
- Nascarmaniaco #63

Mobil 1 Racing
- Ganon #14
- akmuq
- ?????

RPM-Neljack
- Neljack

Don't worry about it now.

35czlz.jpg

Is it sad that James cup Niop yet offered me a position for full time racing last year and this?

I never cut Niop. If I did I am very sorry. I will explain in PM what happen and how I will right this wrong.

I. Can't. Believe. What. I. Just. Read.

Niop, youngest* ever triple world champion in the GTP NASCAR Sprint Cup, got cut.. Well I'm telling FOX, CNN, CBS, NBC, ABC, DEF, GHI, JKL, MNO, PQR, STU, VWX, YZ1. And any other American channel that will take my story.

* and oldest, tallest, shortest etc.

Ladies and Gentlemen, Mobil 1 Racing is proud to announce that we have found our 2nd full time driver. He is the Season 3 champion, he was one of only two people who won multiple races last season, and he was a threat for the Truck championship last season until literatly the final few feet.
I'm talking of course about.......
DRIFTERJOE! :)
And so..... the updated signup thingy-

Pepsi Racing
- RedPartyHat
- Carbonox #29
- Matty

Team RPM
- Furinkazen
- Chrisjohnson #93
- FlyingFox

Team Extreme
- James6653 #50
- m8h3r #24
- Izzyracer #62

Cut 'n Trim
- JakobNascar #88
- I am Yellow #17
- Nascarmaniaco #63

Mobil 1 Racing
- Ganon #14
- akmuq
- DrifterJoe

RPM-Neljack
- Neljack

RedPartyhat
Niop gets cut and Spurgy fails to get signed.
What else is new. :rolleyes:

Well, I signed up before some other people, so I still have a space :) I think the problem was James and Jakob signing random people to their team that weren't even on the list.

Last edited:
Spurgy 777
Well, I signed up before some other people, so I still have a space :) I think the problem was James and Jakob signing random people to their team that weren't even on the list.

Like me as example.

Yeh, that would have been good, I think Smuffy is the only other person on the list not in a team, and he was one of the first to signup.

Joe is in Ganons team and I don't remember Niop ever actually signing up on the thread although I may have missed it :dopey:

I think there should have been priority rules before any signups were made...

Yes those who where in last season should have been invited to sign up first, then if there where any spaces left people could contact Furi to sign up themselves.

Its down to the host to sign people up to the series NOT for team owners to bring their friends in and take up spaces.

As I know Niop cannot do Fridays. However not signing him is stupid. I put smuffs name down at the start of this thread, but someone decided to delete it... (pretty sure it was not me...)

E01.png

Should clear this weird picture up. Words fail me on the recent events, and that rarely happens...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back