GTP NASCAR Truck Series S5 - Pre Season - Start Date Confirmed

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 487 comments

What road course do you want in this coming season?

• Daytona Road Course!

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Spa!

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Nurburgring GP/D!

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Road Courses? I don't do right hand turns!

Votes: 6 28.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just need 40 minutes I get to my PS3 @ 3:34 that gives me 6 minutes to stat it and get to the room.

If you can wait until 5pm EST to start the race, I can make it too. Thanks guys!

JakobNascar88
I get home at 2:30pm everyday from school

My school gets out at 3:05.

MustangRyan
If you can wait until 5pm EST to start the race, I can make it too. Thanks guys!

That might work for me depending on what my USCC series does.

The old people's home let me out at 7pm. It takes me ten minutes to find my walking stick then 40 minutes to get home, round the corner, ten minutes to figure out how to turn this playstation thing on, twenty more to figure out the cyberweb, then 15 to sit back down!

The old people's home let me out at 7pm. It takes me ten minutes to find my walking stick then 40 minutes to get home, round the corner, ten minutes to figure out how to turn this playstation thing on, twenty more to figure out the cyberweb, then 15 to sit back down!

it's alright for some. my grandad mobility scooter takes about 3 hours to charge, and they only plug it in at 6:30 :(

Suggestion: For pace laps, no overtaking until turn 1.
I know yes yes it's a brilliant idea thank you.
Also you can overtake if you outbrake someone going into turn 1. (Like Daytona Road Course).
Anyone caught overtaking before turn 1 will be permanently banned from GTP forums and banned from PSN for a year. (Fair punishment right?)

Suggestion: For pace laps, no overtaking until turn 1.
I know yes yes it's a brilliant idea thank you.
Also you can overtake if you outbrake someone going into turn 1. (Like Daytona Road Course).
Anyone caught overtaking before turn 1 will be permanently banned from GTP forums and banned from PSN for a year. (Fair punishment right?)

No that's not Nascar rules. You can overtake after the start start/finish line.

I believe some people do not know what sarcasm is... serious point though, anyone want to test? Barring my tea cooking, I am free now for next 3 hours for testing.

the no-overtaking rule sounds brilliant RPH. In fact, why not make it a full race rule? no overtaking. The only way you can pass people is if they go off, or they pit at different times to you

the no-overtaking rule sounds brilliant RPH. In fact, why not make it a full race rule? no overtaking. The only way you can pass people is if they go off, or they pit at different times to you

That a great idea, then you can just run out of fuel and park on the track so no one can pass :dopey:

:lol: Gokartman, you're welcome back as long as you sort the lag out. Anyone want me to open a test room?

Also, Team Extreme signed Jahgee last season, he was meant to do 8 races I think - his record was 1 DNS, 7 none-shows.

Most of the No Shows were due to a family situation at home. I planned on coming to some of the races this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back