GTP NASCAR Truck Series S5 - Pre Season - Start Date Confirmed

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 487 comments

What road course do you want in this coming season?

• Daytona Road Course!

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Spa!

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Nurburgring GP/D!

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Road Courses? I don't do right hand turns!

Votes: 6 28.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as start times are concerned no one has figured Carbonox in all of this who is 1 hour ahead of us in the UK so as it stands its close to midnight when he finishes.

Penguins need sleep too.

As far as start times are concerned no one has figured Carbonox in all of this who is 1 hour ahead of us in the UK so as it stands its close to midnight when he finishes.

Penguins need sleep too.

Carbonox lives where to be ahead of UK time by 1 hour? I'm two hours behind UK time, but that's because of summer time or summer saving (I don't know which term is the right one :lol:)

Penguins need sleep too.

I think he's GMT +2, so 2 hours ahead unless theres a time change thing that I'm missing.

I went and checked after my grimmer was questioned and I found this. Not sure of it's credibility, but it's on my side.

Also I remeber a teacher giving out to me for the using 's after a word ending with "s".

This sounds like fun. Im in. And when dies this start roughly? I may have missed it in op.

If the first one is up to date?

This sounds like fun. Im in. And when dies this start roughly? I may have missed it in op.

Well all spots are filled but I doubt there will always be full rooms so you could get in a few races assuming there is space.

Carbonox lives where to be ahead of UK time by 1 hour? I'm two hours behind UK time, but that's because of summer time or summer saving (I don't know which term is the right one :lol:)

He lives in Finland and Matty is right in saying he's GMT +2 so no late starts for this series on Pingu's behalf.

And for the record, a late start was never under consideration. Only exceptional circumstances, like at the Indy Finale when we tried to get Matty in, will we have a delay.

So this Interest Thread had been open less than a week and already has 315 posts.

Standard!!!

I think you gave the interest!

Is it ok since the only time I can make this is either during the summer or when my school has the day off to sign a driver to race when I can't?

Is it ok since the only time I can make this is either during the summer or when my school has the day off to sign a driver to race when I can't?

There's a few trying to get seats ~cough~ Smuffy, Spurgy...~ ...

Should be one or two spots throughout the season I reckon. 👍

I never mentioned what we found at last nights test:

Daytona Road is TREACHEROUS. 20 seconds between 3 cars after 3 laps, going to be a tricky race, pace speed will be 60mph for all the track now.

Daytona Superspeedway - pack racing is certainly tough, but two trucks together can pull away. But they got to be perfect. Also Michelin has to sort his internet out.

Motegi - Trucks feel a lot tighter there.

Right that by the way drops a spot down, Team Extreme have two cars, Smuffy has taken that place.

I was talking to James about sharing a car with him. I will take the races he can't make. This will be for team extreme. Also what time are these races?

Also Michelin has to sort his internet out.

I don't really know what happened, my internet was fine for some time after I joined the room, but when it turned 7PM here it felt like they cut my signal in half...

I was talking to James about sharing a car with him. I will take the races he can't make. This will be for team extreme. Also what time are these races?

7pm GMT. If there can be a guarentee of a 3rd Team Extreme car then it will be ok.

I don't really know what happened, my internet was fine for some time after I joined the room, but when it turned 7PM here it felt like they cut my signal in half...

👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back