GTP NASCAR Truck Series S5 - Pre Season - Start Date Confirmed

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 487 comments

What road course do you want in this coming season?

• Daytona Road Course!

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Spa!

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Nurburgring GP/D!

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Road Courses? I don't do right hand turns!

Votes: 6 28.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
MustangRyan
How? You can't make it to a single race, based on the current schedule. :dunce:

Look I signed him to race when I can't that way my team is getting full points every race.

james6653
Look I signed him to race when I can't that way my team is getting full points every race.

I wouldn't skip school to race in this series if I were you; judging by what you've just said, losing time in education is something you can't afford to do.

Tom.
I wouldn't skip school to race in this series if I were you; judging by what you've just said, losing time in education is something you can't afford to do.

Exactly that's why I signed him for the races when either

A: I don't have school.
Or
B: I go home early for some reason.

First couple weeks in January.

Furi, I have this question and I really hope from the bottom of my brazilian heart that you answer this being the most sincere you can be... Why you 🤬 create a thread for a season that's starting in 1 month?!?!?!?!? :lol:

Furi, I have this question and I really hope from the bottom of my brazilian heart that you answer this being the most sincere you can be... Why you 🤬 create a thread for a season that's starting in 1 month?!?!?!?!? :lol:

Perhaps it's a British thing.

Actually, it's probably just so he has more threads to post on for no reason, surprised he doesn't do an hourly countdown to the start of the season :P

:lol: No discuss things pretty much over silly season.

Classic photo shoot for the RPM crew tonight :lol: , piccies tomorrow.

Team RPM Launch 2013 Campaign!

Superspeedway-Daytona_5.jpg

At Daytona yesterday afternoon Team RPM launched their NASCAR TRUCK SERIES SEASON 5 assault. RPM will run three trucks full-time in the series.

Superspeedway-Daytona_6.jpg

From left to right on the above picture: Flying Fox returns for a second season at the team alongside new recruit ChrisJohnson, who moves over from Cut'N'Trim Racing. Team boss Furinkazen continues to lead the charge his Silverado, whislt RPM will provide technical support for Neljack's campaign.

Some more pictures of last nights testing:

Superspeedway-Daytona_4.jpg

Superspeedway-Daytona_3.jpg

Superspeedway-Daytona_22.jpg

Superspeedway-Daytona_12.jpg

Superspeedway-Daytona2.jpg

List Updated
Pepsi Racing
- RedPartyHat
- Carbonox #29
- Matty

Team RPM
- Furinkazen
- Chrisjohnson #93
- FlyingFox

Team Extreme
- James6653/michrulejj #50
- m8h3r #24
- Izzyracer #62

Cut 'n Trim
- JakobNascar #88
- I am Yellow #17
- Nascarmaniaco #30

Mobil 1 Racing
- Ganon #14
- akmuq
- DrifterJoe

RPM-Neljack
- Neljack

Last edited:
Sorry. I thought it was under PM's and couldn't find it. Sorry though I'm really tired right now. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back