GTP Poker Club

I may be able to play as well - a friend of mine is coming round shortly for a couple of beers, but I should be free by 9ish...

Scratch that, we're going to the pub... but he has to be home by 9.30, so I should be back by then too, although I may be slightly 'compromised' ;)

Last edited:
I'm ready to play when anyone else is, I'll refresh this thread periodically to see if there's any takers

Yep, I added you earlier. Though I may have to do it again, given the capital W.

I'm just coming on-line. You got headset?

I've started a new table GTP_MisterWeary PWD is gt5

Good games folks, sorry I had to leave a bit abruptly Steve, got a busy-ish weekend ahead of me 👍

Til next time.

Last edited:
Sorry for such a short play on my behalf. Good game, as usual a few more people would be great, we have enough as it stands, co-ordinating it is trick though.

4 is enough for a really good game.

Good last hand Colby.

'Twas fun last night, with a 530 start, I didn't want to be on too late. I could do with some more cash, though!

I won't be able to make the 1100 GMT game today (although I don't think anyone else is able anyway).

I'll be up for another game probably next weekend unless anyone is free beforehand.

'Twas fun last night, with a 530 start, I didn't want to be on too late. I could do with some more cash, though!

Just create a new avatar when you run out of money, you will get all your money back.

The first night I got the game, I made 12 times my starting amount in one drunken night, only to get cocky and throw it all away going all in at a higher stakes table. I didn't have any money to join the GTP table the next night, so I just created a new avatar.

We played 'proper' Poker last night with some friends. We didn't use money but the chips which came in the set with the cards. We all started off with x amount and oddly, Famine went out first, with me close behind. My friend who "doesn't know how to play Poker" ended up wiping the floor with us :lol:

Finally!

I got to play my first poker game. I won the last hand after dealt twin Bo Derek's and getting a third on the river. Just earlier, I was dealt crutches. How appropriate. ;)

I won $12,000. Is that a lot for this game?

Oh, the talking is annoying. Mute is the only cure?

The talking is annoying when it's people you don't know. If it's Mars telling you what hand he has, then it's really quite amusing :lol:

The talking is annoying when it's people you don't know. If it's Mars telling you what hand he has, then it's really quite amusing :lol:

As it turns out, it was the God Father II video playback in the background. I didn't know there were a lot more tables where you can't hear the video.

I went back to catch a late night game before sleep. I couldn't find an open table. Waiting didn't seem like a good option, so I left.

Right, weekend game plans. I'm having a lazy weekend barring two kids parties at lunch time ish on both days, so Colby, Steve, etc, when are people free?

I'll jump online in the morning and see if anyone's playing, that'll be approximately 9 - 10 hours from this post. I'm also free tomorrow evening so anywhere from 22 - 24 hours from this post is also groovy with me? Maybe we can get a full table this weekend :)

Sorry lads and lasses, I can't play this weekend as I am off to Edinburgh to celebrate my nephew's first birthday. I should be able to play next Friday though, or midweek...

We should try and organise a Saturday lunchtime (for us, Sat night for you). Last weekend of the month might be possible.

Thought I'd try organising a game nice and early this week...I'd love to play with a full table of folk. Getting time zones right seems to be one of the hurdles...I'm happy to get up and start playing at 7am this coming Saturday morning...which I believe is either 9 or 10pm in the UK? Who's keen?

That's 9 or 10pm Friday night? I should be able to and I imagine Famine probably can too, although it depends on how many visitors we have staying (it's our 11th LAN this weekend) :)

OMG how come i just read about this now? My buddies and i always have a poker night once a month, with 9 players, by in around 25$.

Whens the next meet? I would love to join if spaces are still available?

Chris

Latest Posts

Back