GTP Poker Club

I'm unlikely to make it this weekend, although there is a chance I could play Friday night, but I'll have to put myself down as a "I'll play if I'm there" for the moment - next week should be OK though...

I'm away Friday and Saturday in Brighton (isn't Alex from there? ). PS3 is on it's way from play.com so next week will be fine.

Either Famine or I will drop in Friday night at 9 or 10pm our time (GMT+1) but we won't be able to make Saturday as we're out and about :)

Cool, how about whoever arrives first can make the GTP table and password of "gtp" again I reckon...sound groovy?

I would be interested in joining in. I have the game via game sharing with a mate just have never played it before.

I'm from Au GMT +10 by the way.

Welcome to the party J-Pap :cheers:

1. UK BST (GMT + 1) Famine
  2. UK BST (GMT + 1) Mark T
  3. UK BST (GMT + 1) Milford Cubicle
  4. UK BST (GMT + 1) Scaff
  5. UK BST (GMT + 1) Stevisiov.
  6. UK BST (GMT + 1) Touring Mars
  7. AU ETZ (GMT +10) Blake
  8. AU VIC (GMT +10) J-PaP
  9. AU ETZ (GMT +10) MisterWeary
  10. AU ETZ (GMT +10) mullen_power13
  11. US CST (GMT - 5) Digital-Nitrate
  12. US EST (GMT - 4) FoolKiller

Wow.... there's even enough EU and AU users to each have their own game if everyone was available the same time. 👍

Is it just me, or is it odd that there appears at least for now to be more poker fans in GTP from outside the US... where are all the NA poker fans hiding? :)

Is it just me, or is it odd that there appears at least for now to be more poker fans in GTP from outside the US... where are all the NA poker fans hiding? :)
I haven't even reconnected my PS3 after I moved it upstairs while it was flooding any less bought HSP yet! :indiff:

I may be a bit late but I should be there looking for a table...hope to see some folk there :)

Not going to make it this weekend unfortunately, apparently it's harder to connect the ends of a network cable onto the actual cable than I originally thought. Getting a mate to stop by with the right 'tool' to fix it next week.

Just a heads up to any US players that I will not be on tonight. It is garden prepping season so that I can get to some planting next weekend.

Tomorrow I will also not be available. But if anyone happens to see me on late at night and wants to play pop me a message.

Famine is presently killing people on COD4 but expects to join the poker room at some point. I've removed the other PS3 from sleeping child's room and am about to use it shortly. See you all soon...

I will be joining in the next few minutes 👍

[edit] I have started a table, password is GT5.

Host has reset, you may have to re-join the new game.

Last edited:
Good game, I have started a new table if there is interest for a second game 👍

Good second match, Its a shame too loose on a full house, but its worth the risk gambling big on it.

I think I am going to call it a night now.

Good games. 👍

Last edited:
Yep, I am up for the same time next week, hopefully more entrants, the more people the better, and hopefully more mics too. 👍

Just a heads-up to say I have updated the first post with all the new info, and I'll try and keep it updated as things progress. 👍

I've also put GTP Poker Club in my signature in the event others may be interested, but don't check out the Rumble strip. If any of you want to do the same, that might help increase interest, and thus more participation. 👍

Anyone up for some poker right now? I'd be willing to play poker in Home if some EU members are available. PM me and I'll send you my UK PSN ID... or if you have a NA account and prefer to use that instead, that's fine with me. 👍

Anyone up for some poker right now? I'd be willing to play poker in Home if some EU members are available. PM me and I'll send you my UK PSN ID... or if you have a NA account and prefer to use that instead, that's fine with me. 👍
Yes....but I'm at work and can't. :(

Yus, Famine and I will be free for a poker based get together from 9pm tonight... :)

I should be able to join at GMT 22, so I will be an hour late. I will be there if you are still playing then 👍

No, we are GMT+1, so GMT 20 would be 9pm...

I shall have to look into this, I may be on tonight, if I've finished work by then, or ever, you know whichever I lose my sanity to first.

Are you using HSP on PSN?

So he'll be 2 hours late? :D

And yes - High Stakes on the Vegas Strip.

Back