GTP12: Bug Reports

• Thread starter Jordan
  • 485 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding adding polls: If you coordinate this with a moderator, you can create a new thread with your poll, then ask the moderator to merge the old thread (without the poll) into the new thread (with the poll). The new thread will have all the old replies and the poll.

I cannot replicate the issue you're having with linked images in the editor, @R1600Turbo. I was able to link multiple images by highlighting them and clicking the 'link' icon.
I was clicking on the image which brings up a box to change the image file url. I clicked cancel, and while the image was still highlighted, clicked on the hyperlink button, inserted the hyperlink, then clicked ok. It seemed to me if I did this for separate images, somehow the other links would disappear.

Don't know if this is a bug, but updating your status to "Update your status..." Resets the amount of figures to 140. :lol:

Edit: Here's proof just in case.

image.jpg

Last edited:
There are some threads I am not receiving alerts for. When I am quoted, tagged or replied to, it's a bit on and off as to whether I get alerted. Random threads as well, not just a certain bunch.

You only get one alert per thread and stays that way until you actually view. Unless quoted, tag, etc., you won't receive any alerts. :)

No, when I get tagged, quoted etc, I still don't receive an alert.

It's very odd, only began to notice it in the past few days when I go onto a random thread and see that i've been tagged or quoted.

I might be mistaken but if someone edits in a quote or a tag after posting it doesn't alert you.

@hsv010 - did that one work?

I just notice the bottom of the page, it says Timing- memory- DB queries. Not sure if we are supposed to see that or not?

Screenshot_2013-12-22-21-11-24.png

I just notice the bottom of the page, it says Timing- memory- DB queries. Not sure if we are supposed to see that or not?

When I click on the number of seconds, I get this:

Pic.png

Lots of numbers! :lol:

Are there any specific steps you can follow to re-create the issue?

I have had it occur to me when using the spellchecker function in Chrome. It doesn't happen all the time. I use Windows 8.1 and Chrome.

Usually how it happens is when I correct a word with spell check, some of the surrounding text looks like this.

It's simply BB code, the best way to get it out of a post is to switch to the BB code editor and delete if from there.

I don't know if this has been mentioned before or is caused by GTP12 itself, but when I go to Gran Turismo 6 > GT6 Online Racing > GT6 Racing Series and click on the Official GTP Online Racing Discussion Thread, there are no replies when it says there. Look:
(Before I posted):
GTP.PNG

Thread itself:

GTP 2.PNG

Where are all the posts?

Hard to say what happened there. How many replies are missing?

(Warning: Might get confusing now.)

There are 2 replies that are supposedly missing if you see the thread name in the thread selection page itself:

GTP.PNG

I posted 2 comments and @Wardez posted 2 comments. 2+2=4.

But when you click on the link and view the thread, there are only 4 posts being shown even though it says my first post is #4.

See?

GTP 2.png

So I dunno if 2 or 4 posts are missing.

I'll just delete the thread. Let me know if it happens again.

When I try to go to page 5 on the "Calling all Musicians, show off your compositions and covers here." thread, this happens:

image.jpg

:confused:

It's a known bug which can occur with a certain number of pages.

Tagging doesn't work anymore.

Slashfan and I just tried it, and it didn't give an alert.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back