GTP_Inter_Divisional_Online _Racing (GTP_IDOR) Race Two post #232

• Thread starter dranddad
  • 371 comments
I just bought one of the cars, ran a few laps to get used to it. Hopefully I'll be on later, I've subscribed to this thread now so it will message me when it's on 👍

Edit: Hmm, that car + tune goes quite faster than the laps I was running :nervous: .. *goes and buys the RX7..*

That's better, a bit closer to your time.

Last edited:
I just bought one of the cars, ran a few laps to get used to it. Hopefully I'll be on later, I've subscribed to this thread now so it will message me when it's on 👍

Edit: Hmm, that car + tune goes quite faster than the laps I was running :nervous: .. *goes and buys the RX7..*

That's better, a bit closer to your time.
Good to hear.👍

Sorry about the start, side swiping Max :(

Then some idiot half way through started hitting me everytime i went for an over take then just quit 👎

Sorry about the start, side swiping Max :(

Then some idiot half way through started hitting me everytime i went for an over take then just quit 👎

No problem , racing wouldn't be Racing without a few misshaps that we call highlights. :lol:

:cheers:

MadMax

Was a fun night of racing, you two were too quick for me though :dunce: Had a good battle with a random guy on the Monaco track, which I pipped him to 3rd on the last lap :sly:

Looking forward to the next one 👍

Sorry I didn't make the lounge last night, over did it in the garden yesterday and ended up in bed early in to much discomfort to race :grumpy:

Please post when you'll be opening any rooms and I'll make a point of joining you. 👍

Phillip.

I've made a room if anybody wants to come on.

This is the combo.

1472-6118-4130-9221-4977

Don't be shy, it's good fun. Max is driving round in a lop sided Volvo Estate at the moment lol.

Last edited:
Don't be shy, it's good fun. Max is driving round in a lop sided Volvo Estate at the moment lol.

:sly:
I was going to set a time to beat in my Lemons to Le Mans Volvo , but it seems like you beat me to it.

MadMax

Up for a little fun for an hour or so, I'll open a room see who pops in.

Room open 1472-6118-4216-8218-2413

Phillip.

Last edited:
Up for a little fun for an hour or so, I'll open a room see who pops in.

Room open 1472-6118-4216-8218-2413

Phillip.

Will I be able to get practice if I join now or are you guys racing? Then I'll first get some practice at A-spec freerun and join later?
Been a while since I last raced online so I'll be needing some practice! :)
But I'd love to join in! 👍

You'll be good to join and free run for a while I'd imagine.

Good to race with you for the first time Mike, D4 my butt you were smoking last night, good driving and clean lines too 👍

Will I be able to get practice if I join now or are you guys racing? Then I'll first get some practice at A-spec freerun and join later?
Been a while since I last raced online so I'll be needing some practice! :)
But I'd love to join in! 👍

Good to have you back racing Wayne, you'll soon be leaving me in the dust again for sure.

Thanks to Apok, Steven, Phil, Wes, a few guests Jaman, mrcool and others, sorry there was one or two others but my gray matter is letting me down on the names, a couple had to be asked to change car but all in all very good fun evening.

I'm going to open a room soon to run some head to head races with other Division 2 members so we can move on to another combo, as this has now been running for some time. If your a D2 member in the list on post #01 or a new D2 member and would like to join in please post in this thread.

Phillip.

I'll race you Phil , got my Subaru set up for 1'16 lap times :D

Pekka

I'll watch you guys if you haven't already started.

I'll race you Phil , got my Subaru set up for 1'16 lap times :D

Pekka

Sorry Pekka didn't notice the reply so soon, spent the morning just messing about too, :grumpy:

I'll be around this afternoon, but 1'16 I think you win already :scared:

Phillip.

Looks good fun, would it possible to join a few of these when time permits?

Great fun indeed yesterday,

sorry
1) to be slow (at the end it was a bit better, tuned the car a bit, was standard at first)
2) to break at strange places (one of the reasons for the 1) or too late
3) to miss that you are next to me in turns (generally watching where I'm going, missed some of you)

Most of the time it seemed I did not spoil the fun.

I did not know really what GT300 cars are and missed to look here.

Times should be under 1'19 I have the feeling for Div 2 if you want to have a close pack, but as always some will go faster, some slower.

Last edited:
Looks good fun, would it possible to join a few of these when time permits?

Welcome Twissy I've added you to the interested members list in post#01 remember this is not an event where its all layed on for you, its the members job to open rooms find others to race with and post any results, this note is to all members not just TwistedMetal.

The guys in division one will be glad of more members to race with i'm sure. 👍

Great fun indeed yesterday,

sorry
1) to be slow (at the end it was a bit better, tuned the car a bit, was standard at first)
2) to break at strange places (one of the reasons for the 1) or too late
3) to miss that you are next to me in turns (generally watching where I'm going, missed some of you)

Most of the time it seemed I did not spoil the fun.

I did not know really what GT300 cars are and missed to look here.

Times should be under 1'19 I have the feeling for Div 2 if you want to have a close pack, but as always some will go faster, some slower.

See I said the old gray matter is letting me down of late Vince, how could I have missed your name in my post, shame on me, very sorry.

I hope you can find the time to join us more often Vince, open a room anytime and post the room number in here I and I'm sure others will soon join you.

Good racing last night, you were doing well with no tune, deep forest is not the easiest of track, I beleave even more so in reverse.

Look forward to seeing you all back at DP soon, before I change the combo.

Phillip.

My lounge is open for any division members to join if you wish, GTP_MadMax and I are going to be running a head to head race tonight if you would like to join in.

You can join my lounge or send a request, or join through any one that is already in the lounge.

Phillip.

Head to head race? On this combo?
Yes, Akmuq. All we did now were practise races. Once you've had enough practise you can invite members from your division to do a race for the results (a so called 'main race'). Philip and Pekka are going to do a 'main race' this evening. All members of division 2 are still welcome to join that race.

And all members are welcome to spectate or practise beforehand or afterwards. Members of division 1 are welcome to do a main race with me.:sly:

Yes, Akmuq. All we did now were practise races. Once you've had enough practise you can invite members from your division to do a race for the results (a so called 'main race'). Philip and Pekka are going to do a 'main race' this evening. All members of division 2 are still welcome to join that race.

And all members are welcome to spectate or practise beforehand or afterwards. Members of division 1 are welcome to do a main race with me.:sly:

As something has come up Peeka has called for a 8.00 pm gmt time for race ish 8:00 to 9:00 I would think, as Wes has said above anyone may join and take part, or you could do main races in your own divisions too.

Come and join the fun with a little online racing. 👍

Phillip.

I may join and practice, however I have an endurance race tonight so I may not be able to.

I'm attending a main race with GTP_wayna at 7:30 PM GMT. Anyone from D1 feel free to join us. Be aware you can only submit once though. So make sure you've had enough practise.

My lounge is open for any division members to join if you wish, GTP_MadMax and I are going to be running a head to head race tonight if you would like to join in.

After 3 tries getting:

"You can not join this lounge now, you will be soon, please try again"

I went to an open lounge. Sad, seemed afterwards like I would have had more fun with you.

Back