GTP_WRS (GT5) Week 22 : AsaparaWhat?

• Thread starter EDK
  • 344 comments
how do you get your division and controller to show up on your posts at the bottom..
thanks

Go to "My GTPlanet" (under your name, top right of the page.) In the Settings and Options section, click on Edit Signature and put the info in there, then save it. Voila :)

I like to give credit each week to those contributing their expertise to help others, whether a noob or a been-around-the-block dude.

Below are the setups I drew from this week for a final submit, with some minor adjustments, so thanks to Praiano63, Dominic, Jon, Chris, all of your contributions, week in-week out, are appreciated.

wk22submitsettings.jpg

Submitted with splits:

Saw several 20.4's fastest was .432 :lol:

MadMax

In theory I can still see another 0.2 on the lap but I'm at that point where stringing it all together is, well... a bit tricky.

Quotinated for Truthiness.

Patience grasshopper, I remember not so long ago we were discussing Tokyo and you were 2-3 seconds slower than me, now you're down to tenths! 👍

Don't worry, little wizened old bald sifu-dude ;), I'm sure it'll be the same at the full lap, i.e., what EDK said. Do you remember that crazy car, though? We should take it to Cape Ring! (The Cape Ring Fling, or The Flying Cape? :scared:)

Carlos, can I has that wrong now you're not using it?

Anyhoo, at work and all checked and finished now. I'm just going to find a comfy spot back behind Gravitron and poolhaas.

T1: 21.181
T2: 31.058

I wound up using a weird frankensetup again - Gears by CSL, and you could see a little bit of nearly everyone stitched in to the suspension (something like Aero 35/50, LSD 18/13/14, -10/10,16.4/16.4,7/7,5/5,4/4, 2.7/1.1, 0/0). Except, I left out Kevin's Big Toe ;) Thanks, guys.

Funny story - this was literally the last lap I could run (Again). And completely on a whim, having saved and checked the other one, I ran it sans ghost. Not particularly super splits, let's just practice T3...

Dear Fuji, how am I losing four tenths in TURN ONE? :banghead:

Pitiful supplicant, I am Fuji-san. It's how I roll. *thunder*

Submitting. :bowdown:

Submitting with following splits.
I had a good time running this week, it's my kind of combo.

Good luck to everyone.

Translator-san? :sly:
Ealirendur
Carlos, can I has that wrong now you're not using it?

OK Men - I finally worked out where I was going wrong...

Sorry, should have installed the caffeinated sleep-dep plugin. Your wrong was righter than my wrong? No? :dunce: This thing no worky*.

Actually, despite the fact that I could only get two out of three decent sectors together, I think I was mostly happy with the sector approaches - it probably would have taken much more time and help (and probably technique improvement) to find tenths had I actually managed to link 'em all. Can't wait for the replays. Loved the combo, because I got to mostly-learn a track in an awesome car.

Thing==brain.

I attempted to submit my time(Fetchbot says Im not registered) altho really it wasnt a good one with a T2 split of 31.5xx but in that lap I ran lowest thru T3 I ever did and before the deadline I was running laps within 2 hundreths of my best OT but I always had 1 huge mistake in my lap.

I did however FINALLY figure out how the best were running thru T2 on my second to final lap. hahaha of course I blew T1 and T3 and ran within 2 hundreths yet again.

I was under the Impression you submitted your qualifier times and you were welcome to particapate in WRS? Am i wrong?

EDK
You saw we were not allowing nitrous, right? ;)

Nice splits. 👍

What nitrous? :lol: How could I miss that.
It was my setup that let me brake late and apply full throttle early.

MadMax

What nitrous? :lol: How could I miss that.
It was my setup that let me brake late and apply full throttle early.

MadMax
I know we're not supposed to ask, but I'm thinking it's different when it's over?

I know we're not supposed to ask, but I'm thinking it's different when it's over?

I don't mind sharing my setup now.

Here's what I wrote to a memo:

Code:
Final setup

399HP/1100kg 559PP

DF 35/60

gears
presetup : move Final to 2.500 max 270 km/h (167MPH)
F2.500

LSD 18/15/22

suspension
10/-10
14.0/9.0
3/7
6/3
7/1

1.8/1.4
0.00/0.00

brakes 8/5 

other stuff: ABS10 Active Steering strong