GTP_WRS : New Drivers and Promotions.

• Thread starter Sjaak
  • 2,512 comments
Saw that, still don't understand, I used the method Vaxen described to calculate your progress and came up with about a 2.8ish by week 105 so I'm thinking that that method isn't the method that Vaxen uses otherwise I wouldn't be so off. Anyway it's a lot of effort trying to get promoted so I'm just not going to bother anymore, I'll focus more on learning and improving my pace. So probably unofficial time trials for me.

You just have to make sure you submit times with a negative handicap, then promotion will get along, I never focus on it....but if I feel I was not able to give it my best shot, then I do not submit... Guess you are still stuck with us for a couple of weeks ;) (or was it the other way arround - only jokin')

You just have to make sure you submit times with a negative handicap, then promotion will get along, I never focus on it....but if I feel I was not able to give it my best shot, then I do not submit... Guess you are still stuck with us for a couple of weeks ;) (or was it the other way arround - only jokin')

Haha yeah I mostly compete with Koen these days but you don't have to worry about me taking d3 wins ;)

Haha yeah I mostly compete with Koen these days but you don't have to worry about me taking d3 wins ;)

Lol, I do not worry about it, like I said before, There is always gonna be somebody who is faster..... If your the fastest, you deserve it, that is how the system works, so no problem for me :)

@Frank: nice working ... still going strong to up.
@Manu: you will get it don't give up. Don't think about it too much just have fun then it will come (promotion).

@Frank: nice working ... still going strong to up.
@Manu: you will get it don't give up. Don't think about it too much just have fun then it will come (promotion).

Thank you, now lets see if it has made me quicker on track, it has been a while since I raced you, so I guess we will find out on Friday :) Looking forward to it 👍

I'm been practing and racing a lot :)

Yeah I noticed you have been quite active lately, being on your friendslist I can see how much you are online.... so I better get ready to get my butt kicked then :)

Thanks for the welcome guys. Welcome to the other new members and congrats to all those who got promoted. 👍

So I made D3 Bronze. Coolies. :)

I can't wait to actually race though. Was hoping to get in on the race tonight but I'm waiting to hear if I can.

Sark

Thank you guys! Nice to be here again!
I used to TT here about five years ago int the GT5P era (time flies so quickly!).
I consider myself mainly a test driver but anyway, looking forward to participate these brilliantly hosted TT's and racing events also.
See you on track!

- finbaek

Welcome new guys, congrats to all promoted, seems like I missed promotion again, I thought almost 10 events doing very good negative handicaps and D2 times would be enough.

You'll get there soonest mate. Hang in there. I'm sure it wont be long.

Welcome to the new guys and congratz to who promoted, wel deserved 👍

Just back here for some WRS action and I discover my promotion in a whole division. I can't believe it!

Welcome new folks, and congrats for the promoted especially litchi, lots of places to move up :)

Indeed, welcome and congrats! (About time, Will! ;-) )

Don't forget the online events - and there's Parity racing this weekend (which is also no-ABS and clutch/shifter friendly), and and Enduro event coming up in a week (LMP quali deadline closing in 44 hours or so!). Plug, plug...

Welcome to all new drivers and congratulations to promotees! Especially litchi with a whole division promotion, nice work.

It has been my target to reach d2 silver - can't see myself improving any further, but didn't expect to reach it so quick - thought id blown my chances by not beating my handicap last week in the suzuki.
Cheers Vaxen!
And thanks for your compliments gentlemans :) :cheers: :gtpflag:

And...sig edited :)

New Qualifier Results (4/8/13):

:: Division 1 ::

Division 1 Silver (1.334 - 1.666):

GTP_Silver / "SilverArrow" / UK (1.561)

Division 1 Bronze (1.667 - 1.999):

GTP_Jalmenara / "Jalmenaraster" / Spain (1.683)

:: Division 2 ::

Division 2 Gold (2.000 - 2.333):

GTP_gtevolution / "gtevolution" / Germany (2.232)
GTP_Toaster46 / "toaster46" / USA (2.317)

Division 2 Silver (2.334 - 2.666):

GTP_Caine / "gtpcaine" / UK (2.374)
GTP_Penelope / "Penelope" / UK (2.402)
GTP_ASRacing / "GTPMcBride" / UK (2.567)

Division 2 Bronze (2.667 - 2.999):

GTP_David17 / "GT5David17" / UK (2.834)

:: Division 3 ::

Division 3 Gold (3.000 - 3.333):

GTP_Xiamoto / "kapnk006" / USA (3.211)

Division 3 Silver (3.334 - 3.666):

GTP_SkillZz / "GTPskills" / England (3.493)

Division 3 Bronze (3.667 - 3.999):

GTP_MarkB75 / "MarkB75" / USA (3.783)
GTP_KillerStar / "Derppp" / Belgium (3.807)

:: Division 4 ::

Division 4 Silver (4.334 - 4.666):

GTP_Toalete / "Toalete" / Brazil (4.341)
GTP_VincentFive / "VincentFive" / Hungary (4.420)
GTP_Nikel / "nikel" / Spain (4.453)

:: Division 5 ::

Division 5 Gold (5.000 - 5.333):

GTP_BallastGT / "BallastGT" / Puerto Rico (5.091)

Division 5 Bronze (5.667 - 5.999):

GTP_StealthGuy / "robin4m" / USA (6.152)

Wow, that's a huge bunch of racers! Welcome everyone. I saw Penelope on the leader board of one of the tt's recently, she was in front of bandit at the time, so look out d1.

Wow, that's a huge bunch of racers! Welcome everyone. I saw Penelope on the leader board of one of the tt's recently, she was in front of bandit at the time, so look out d1.

I was going to say I reckoned Penelope might have under-qualified. We'll have to see. :scared:

Welcome to all the new guys. :gtpflag:

Congrats and welcome to all the newcomers. :cheers:

OMG Penelope! You're a D1 driver if ever I saw one, can't imagine you'll want to run with the D2 boys for very long :)

Hi there. So I'm currently waiting for the next batch of new drivers and I was curious. Do you guys think that it will happen sometime in the next week or so? The last one was on April 8th. Normally I'm very patient but I'm just so excited to find out what division I got! :D

Back