GTP_WRS Week 13 : The Ultimate Enduro

• Thread starter EDK
  • 330 comments
A slower 1st sector.. but found more time in the last two sectors.. and .3 up over the line.

1'46.667

Better by 0.01 at S1, better by .200 at S2, and .500 better at the line. I hope that at least bumps me up a few places.
Really discouraging. I want to win GTA. :lol:

1:46.888

Found 4 tenths down the line and I'm happy now, could never replicate my first split though..
New splits, submitted
1'47.134

Too little time and too many races at the moment, so I never got back to this. Time on board submitted and accepted. :)

See you on the next one. :D

Submitted and accepted with splits on the board.

Tried to improve but could never manage to match my best T2&T3

Just blew my best T1 and T2 combined :grumpy: , looks like that's all she wrote. Roll on GTAcademy.

1'45,967

After hours and hours trying to improve, I finally got another half a second at the line. Again, most of the improvement is in the 3rd sector. I must have "shaved" off almost a whole second in that sector alone in the past couple of days... My ghost had a very strong Pouhon (try slipping THAT into a conversation at your next cocktail party), and no matter how far ahead I was, it would always catch up to me there. I think I must still be leaving quite a few tenths in T1+T2. I'm not working tomorrow, so I might still try to improve that before deadline.

week13.jpg

Back