GTP_WRS Week 13 : The Ultimate Enduro

• Thread starter EDK
  • 330 comments
1'44.784

nice T1 ,T2 and lost 0.4 in T3:banghead:
Very nice splits! 👍 And you passed me at T2. :grumpy::D

I'm done and submitted with current splits, I tried for a couple more hours last night and saw a few 38.3's in T1 and even improved T3 by a tenth or two, but couldn't replicate my T2. :ouch:
Submitted lap was with BB 4/1, last night's session was 6/3 and it did help shorten the brake zones a bit.

Good luck!

I'm done and submitted with current splits, I tried for a couple more hours last night and saw a few 38.3's in T1 and even improved T3 by a tenth or two, but couldn't replicate my T2. :ouch:
Submitted lap was with BB 4/1, last night's session was 6/3 and it did help shorten the brake zones a bit.
Good luck!
thx i'm pass you at T2 but T3 was realy not good:boggled:
i'm saw todey 44.4 in T2 and than crash in chicane:ouch:
im use your BB setings:D

Good luck!
I have been running 6/3 too and splits improved slightly.

First session and probably the last because i'm away for the weekend.
Good for fun but sorry for having no time to drive this wonderfull combo.

1'48.939

Submitted with times posted. I am going away for the weekend may get one more try late Sunday.

CircuitdeSpa-Francorchamps.jpg

New splits:

1'45.550

Probably around 0.3 for me to find as seen better splits but typically binned it at Blanchimont:banghead:! But this is pretty close to my ultimate lap so quite happy with it! Changed my B-B to 6-3 seemed to help me improve!

Starting to nail T1, forgot Rumble strips are parts of the track so gain more time on exit of Eau rouge.

Had a good 1st sector.. lost some time in the 2nd sector.. but still faster over the line..

1'46.960

That might be fast enough. My third sector is not very good. But I'm expecting other D3 drivers to get into 1'46s this weekend.

Last edited:
I don't get it. I've run this a few times now and can't get close to the times you guys are running. I love the way the car drives, it's just my style, but I can't see where you all are getting the extra speed from.

Well... these splits aren't much better than those from 90 minutes ago, but I gained 0.7s at the line! :crazy:

1:46,203

BB 6/3, as suggested earlier in the thread.

I don't get it. I've run this a few times now and can't get close to the times you guys are running. I love the way the car drives, it's just my style, but I can't see where you all are getting the extra speed from.

I know it sounds obvious, but did you remember to use SS tyres?

That might be fast enough. My third sector is not very good. But I'm expecting other D3 drivers to get into 1'46s this weekend.

Yes I'm sure there will be a lot of late improvements.. from D3 drivers.. :)

I know I lost around ..5xx in sector 2.. as I made a couple of mistakes.. but not sure if I can match my sector 1 time.. again. :P

1'44.800

My best T2, decent T1 and T3 aswell. Not a lot left in this combo for me.

BB 4/2

Quick 30 min run

T1 38.501
T2 1:44.831

Had a huge power slide In the fast left before the chicane which a think cost me at least 0.2 but still had a 0.250 gain at the line

I know it sounds obvious, but did you remember to use SS tyres?
Yup, I have the correct tires installed, just haven't found the right line yet I guess.

I've gathered some more Intell since last evening, we'll see if it helps.

From out of nowhere I had the best T2 & T3 I've managed so far thou Im 0.1 down on my pb of T1 but don't think il get 3 perfect sectors together with this combo.

T1 38.567
T2 1:44.717

Using BB of 4/7 on the ds3

Back