GTP_WRS Week 51 : International Invasion

• Thread starter EDK
  • 257 comments
Splits from my test run, did not make it back to this today.

Glad to see so many in here so far. 👍

Updated the BOARD also.

Last edited:
EDK
Splits from my test run, did not make it back to this today.

Glad to see so many in here so far. 👍

Updated the BOARD also.

duh!!! 2nd time today!!!

I already did as soon as you posted your splits :)

What can I say, massive thanks to Kev for a great combo, really enjoying this 👍

First splits,

T1 22.652
T2 41.100

Here is my attempt, Dan twisted my arm into posting my splits lol.

👍

Finding it very difficult to find that extra little bit of time. Going to be a frustrating week ahead but also enjoyable :lol:

I never done a time trial on Suzuka in GT5P, but it helps that its just the east part :-) I remember from the olden days in GT4 gold-licence-hunt how to take the first corners and all the S curves - but not the last two turns (don't know if it counts as two turns), eventhough I think it was part of one test back then. But I'm having trouble knowing what to do there.

My splits so far:
T1 22.668
T2 41.161

So I guess my sector 3 is really bad. Could anyone help me with sector 3 in my Golf? There is room in the passenragers seat 👍

Cheers 👍

Last edited:
I have probably done a hundred laps already and it just wont work. I'm normally quite Ok in the Mini and Suzuka East is far from my worst track but it simply wont happen. I have yet to break 41.4 for T2.

I have probably done a hundred laps already and it just wont work. I'm normally quite Ok in the Mini and Suzuka East is far from my worst track but it simply wont happen. I have yet to break 41.4 for T2.

Its one of those frustrating things. You know it can be done and you can do it but we always try to hard and never get it :ouch:

Just for fun am I allowed to try the D1 combo and see how I compair?

Last edited:
My goal of a 22.5 for T1 seems a bit far fetched now. Im happy I got under 41 though for T2

Heh. Same here. I will be happy with a 22.5 only. Its possible. Maybe 98-99 mph at the line and a perfect turn 1.

Updated splits:

T1 22.675
T2 41.146 (bad entries.. I know I will do a 40.9 with a good entry into all the corners)

Chad

Just for fun am I allowed to try the D1 combo and see how I compair?

You can certainly run it to see how you compare. But I really don't want to go down the road of having everyone post multiple splits, etc. So I would suggest keeping your findings to yourself. And everyone else can do the same, if they would like. :sly:

The idea was, with a lot of hard work and effort, the lower divisions SHOULD (Most Likely) ;) be able to keep up with D1.

EDK
You can certainly run it to see how you compare. But I really don't want to go down the road of having everyone post multiple splits, etc. So I would suggest keeping your findings to yourself. And everyone else can do the same, if they would like. :sly:

The idea was, with a lot of hard work and effort, the lower divisions SHOULD (Most Likely) ;) be able to keep up with D1.

I will keep my findings to myself :D Would just like to see how i compare to the super fast guys 👍

New splits:

T1 22.665
T2 41.108

And a nice final sector - this might be my best lap possible so I'm not sure there's much more for me there this week.

This looks like fun and since I'm in the mood for hot lapping, I'm gonna be looking forward to this.

I feel a bit off pace this week compared to the leaderboard.
At least I'm not alone, eh Neil?
I don't see where I can find a half second before T2, but its there, somewhere, now to find it.
I figured due to the format I should post these times anyway.

S1 tires

New splits:

T1 22.665
T2 41.108

And a nice final sector - this might be my best lap possible so I'm not sure there's much more for me there this week.

Well I know you can do better in the Mini. :)

I've got the WR for the full Suzuka in the C4, so hopefully I can convert that into a decent laptime here. Good combo:tup: and its great to see the D4 guys up within the D1. Should make for some very interesting results.

I'll have some splits soon.

Jack.

:)

So I was doing rather good, even faster then DHolland. Then I discovered I was running on S2's :(. Anyway, here are my splits with the right tires:

T1: 22.423
T2: 41.030

First splits for me:

T1: 22'456
T2: 40'870

Not too bad considering I just brought the Focus, maybe with more time in it I can be abit faster.

Back