GTP_WRS Week 51 : International Invasion

• Thread starter EDK
  • 257 comments
After 10 quick laps

T1: 22.462
T2: 40.913

Cameron, Do you mind telling what's you division/rank, controller type?
Your splits on the board but missing data ;)

Edit:
Kevin, great combo mate 👍. As always your choices are fun and exciting.

After 10 quick laps

T1: 22.462
T2: 40.913

Cameron, Do you mind telling what's you division/rank, controller type?
Your splits on the board but missing data ;)

Edit:
Kevin, great combo mate 👍. As always your choices are fun and exciting.
I'm in the focus so Divison 4 (gold) and I'm using the controller.

Last edited:
Some big names in this one. 👍
T1 23.001
T2 41.313

Last edited:
I had another session tonight, shaved a hundredth of a second or 2 ;) With slightly slower splits.

Really fun combo, saw a .695 T1 tonight, but immediately threw it away. :ouch:

👍

New splits after much running

T1: 22.687
T2: 40.818

Having run with the #1 ghost from Sunday till now, the above was achieved within 6 laps of switching the ghost off.

All the best
Maz

Logitec sent me a replacement G25, and it arrived today.
Thank you Logitech - top class after-sales service 👍👍👍

First splits for my Mini lap:

T1 22.866
t2 41.097

Attachments

• DSC00164.jpg
    DSC00164.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 35
  • DSC00165.jpg
    DSC00165.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 35
Ran a session 2 days ago, achieving splits worse that the ones on the leaderboard, but satisfied none the less with the final lap time

Div 3 (in the golf)

Good fun, even though last bend is a pain in the arse 👍

Got some laps in the C4 ... more to come with a couple of hundred more laps :lol:

22.752 / 40.852

Will get some more laps in before the week is over :cheers:

First splits after 30 minutes or so...:

T1:0'22.760
T2:0'40.911

Had better splits allready but none resulted in a better lap time...

Not enjoying this one very much but will have another go for sure.

spyrrari.

Out for a night of racing were we?
Great splits for you both.

New splits for me. S1 tires

Seeing a lot of .5's at T1 but that is my best T2 to date, along with the fastest lap.
On lap 1 I had a 41.0 T2 and said to myself.....S2's......damn :grumpy:

The top of the leaderboard is Div 1 and 4 for now, we need to mix some Div 2 and 3 in there.

I think you did a pretty good job Kevin picking these combos, it is a very tight battle so far.

Awesome

Also, the league I'm running in is almost over with four weeks to go(starting tonight) so Count me in for every single future WRS event

Good to have you back mate, been a long time since F1 GP when GT4 WRS was running.

Board Updated

It seems I go slower in Turn 1 and 2 but improve my lap time each time. I carved a lot of out my time tonight, but I am loosing AWAY too much in Turn 1 and Turn 2. For this car to apex just right in Turn 1 and turn 2 its like seeing GOD walk on water. I have never been good with 'tight' cars, with the S1 tires the effect of the tight gets worse, since it is a front wheel car. I am not enjoying this combo every much, I will do one more night and progress to Week 52.

T1 22.689 (CT, I saw a 22.585 tonight, its possible with 97 at the line and nailing the apex just right!)
T2 41.144

Had a quick session tonight and managed to trim quite a bit of time. Last corner is certainly not perfect here, but I'm still happy with the lap. :)

Nice to see the big turnout this week. 👍

:cheers:
Kevin

I improved tonight ! yeah ! :)

T1 : 22.619
T2 : 40.935

I saw so many under 22.600...

When I saw my 40.935 I was saying to myself : "Don't mess with the last corner Nico, don't mess !!" -> I didn't mess too much :)

Last edited:
EDK
Had a quick session tonight and managed to trim quite a bit of time. Last corner is certainly not perfect here, but I'm still happy with the lap. :)

Nice to see the big turnout this week. 👍

:cheers:
Kevin

Congrats on your new Position Kevin.

When i seen this combo I just had to give it a little go, fantastic combination of cars, I went in the Ford (Div 4) and put in quiet a good time for Div 4 gold. Then tried the other cars out to see if I could compete with the other division drivers times as well.

I must admit the slidding scale worked very well, I'm sure with more WRS events like this combo, it will bring out many more of the drivers from the not so busy divisions.

Phillip. 👍

Finally some splits to post.:dopey: My T1 is the worst of all of division 2 at the moment, :lol: but I've been up on my splits so many times only to get my rear end handed to me in the second and third sectors which I did really well (and possibly the fastest sector 2 in D2 as well?).

T1- 22.723
T2- 41.038

Can I just say the Mini kind of sucks at the last corner? 3rd is too long for it, and 2nd is too short.

Congrats on your new Position Kevin.

When i seen this combo I just had to give it a little go, fantastic combination of cars, I went in the Ford (Div 4) and put in quiet a good time for Div 4 gold. Then tried the other cars out to see if I could compete with the other division drivers times as well.

I must admit the slidding scale worked very well, I'm sure with more WRS events like this combo, it will bring out many more of the drivers from the not so busy divisions.

Phillip.

Thanks for the kind comments, Phillip. Where are your splits? :)

Can I just say the Mini kind of sucks at the last corner?

Yes. :sly:

But I knew if I didn't slow you D2 guys down, nobody else would have any fun. ;)

EDK
Thanks for the kind comments, Phillip. Where are your splits? :)

Sorry Kevin, I wasn’t taking part in the WRS, just couldn’t resist the draw of such an interesting combo.
But for reference my splits were.

Ford Focus
T1 22.224
T2 40.580

My first session splits:

T1 22.543
T2 41.002

Thanks for the great combo EDK. 👍

MadMax

Absolutely loving this combo, have spent literally hours on it so far! Latest splits:

T1 - 22.253
T2 - 40.576

Those are absolutely amazing splits DGiant/Dranddad...!!!..sure you are on S1 tyres??...If so...woa!!!

spyrrari.

Updated

I see Div.4 is taking the lead this week :sly: the Focus is doing good for us :D, well done DGiant & Phillip 👍

Phillip, MadMax....your splits are on the board but missing the rank...thanks to advise ;)

New splits from me, improving a lot in sector 3 :)

T1: 22.626
T2: 41.099
Please correct me from using wheel to be using a controller - I never had a wheel.

Cheers 👍

Back