GTPFIA GT World Cup: Congratulations to our champions! MagzireGT1/hon1984GT2

• Thread starter Jav
  • 4,198 comments

Race day?

• Saturday anywhere between 4 and 7PM US EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 8 12.3%
  • Saturday anywhere between 8 and 10PM US EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 14 21.5%
  • Sunday anywhere between 3 and 7PM US EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 17 26.2%
  • Sunday anywhere between 8 and 10PM us EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 26 40.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
GTP: Cowboys965
Psn: Cowboys965
Class: GT2
Car: Ferrari F430 Scuderia '07
Country/time zone: US/ eastern coast time

Added to the resserve list!

1) Jav
2) OwensRacing
3) t_ray_z28
4) Magzire
5) tr1mble
6) jepoks
7) Blaze_409
8) Shrugging_Atlas
9) hon1987
10) Sephy71
11) tissimo
12) rich77 (Internet permitting)
13) Cowboys965
14)
15)
16)

1) Jav
2) OwensRacing
3) t_ray_z28
4) Magzire
5) tr1mble
6) jepoks
7) Blaze_409
8) Shrugging_Atlas
9) hon1987
10) Sephy71
11) tissimo
13) Cowboys965
14) MitchF1GTR :dopey:
15)
16)

Jav
Not an easy process, but yeah that car I thought would be quite difficult but it really wasn't the Panoz GTR-1 was also considered, tested and equalized but was dropped from the list. For season 1 the benchmark was the BMW, the cars are tested on Nurburgring GP-F, Grand Valley Full and Laguna using one track at a time. Nurb has proved to be the best representation of the cars performance and the others are just to verify the findings.

Why was the panoz dropped? Too ugly? Too slow?

Also is the ferrari 458 suppose to have so little HP? 447 looks like a typo...

Last edited:
I believe it is 447hp as the 458 is such a fast car that anymore than that and it'd blow the doors off the competition....

I believe it is 447hp as the 458 is such a fast car that anymore than that and it'd blow the doors off the competition....

Kind of like how the McLaren does? lol

My Vette disagrees :lol: Besides a brand new car can't be outdated.

Anyways looking forward to the race tomorrow! Being on vacation I haven't played any GT since last Saturday :(

Getting anxious!

We'll see how your vette fairs tomorrow :P A orange F1 GTR run by the NRGR team may just be showing up in GT2 depending on the GTPFIAs verdict on giving it a waiver to participate.

MitchZ06
Dude, its 'outdated' and 'uncompetitive' remember?

Ugh I suffered through it in the Le Mans thread. Please please guys keep that for that thread.

While I do enjoy reading your alls drama when it's respectful. I do not want involved. When it comes into the thread of one out of the two serious series I run in. Its like people now brought the drama to your house. Or buddy Jav's house. ;)

With all respects. Please understand my post as friendly and asking this of you guys with the groups best interest.

:) thanks.

Very stoked to race Sunday at Laguna Seca. Missed the preseason race here. Was just started following when it was going on. As a group I know it will be a much better race then before. Everyone here as developed a good respect for each other.

On these tighter tracks. You may wanna consider taking it back a notch if a chasing faster car follows you respectfully and attempts a clean always risky here move. If he gets by your nose, just be friendly and let him go. Hvy dmg is on and there is no money at stake. :)

Anyway. You will get that from me. No free passes but i will not block nor run you hard once you earned the position. I may switch lanes on the final stretch. But not twice. ;)

Sorry Owens its meant to be a running joke not a serious jab at that past discussion. I'm pretty sure I missed the preseason race too, must've slept in :dopey:

No problem Mitch. Really liked how your friendships over there superseded the conflict.

You guys got a good thing going, time has removed me that series. Not by choice. I lust to run LMP. Maybe catch a reserve spot soon. :)

On these tighter tracks. You may wanna consider taking it back a notch if a chasing faster car follows you respectfully and attempts a clean always risky here move. If he gets by your nose, just be friendly and let him go. Hvy dmg is on and there is no money at stake. :)

+1 👍 This applies on any track, doubly so in a 50 lapper around Laguna. Magzire, make sure you get your brakes inspected before this one :D Jepoks, please consider not defending your position so vigorously from GT1 cars.

1) Jav
2) OwensRacing
3) t_ray_z28
4) Magzire
5) tr1mble
6) jepoks
7) Blaze_409
8) Shrugging_Atlas
9) hon1987
10) Sephy71
11) tissimo