GTPFIA GT World Cup: Congratulations to our champions! MagzireGT1/hon1984GT2

• Thread starter Jav
  • 4,198 comments

Race day?

• Saturday anywhere between 4 and 7PM US EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 8 12.3%
  • Saturday anywhere between 8 and 10PM US EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 14 21.5%
  • Sunday anywhere between 3 and 7PM US EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 17 26.2%
  • Sunday anywhere between 8 and 10PM us EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 26 40.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
hon1987
Jav did u give the lexus isf racing concept a thought as well?

The Lexus was one of the original gt 2 cars....it was mine until I moved up to gt 1 ...I think I still have it to spec also if u need it

I want in, but I want to use the RX7 or something else, not sure yet. Depends on if the RX7 is any competitive.

All cars are equally competitive, all having their own strenghts and weaknesses.
Stay tuned and you might get into a race this season as a resserve!

It's either #51 or #91.
I have both.. so which ever, lol.
The reserve's list is already huge, but be around before the race starts, we never know.

As a reserve, you should own all GT1-GT2 cause there's a max of 2 identical cars per race and the viper is already used by 2 guys that are always there for the race. For instance, i wont be there next sunday so you would be allowed to drive the Ford GT test car. My advice, put all cars with the good spec and be around before the race start.

I have pretty much all of them (not setup for the series though), but looks like you dont always have a full race with the huge reserve list. So if you don't have a full race, I'd love to race. I enjoy competitive races, and this seems like it is.

Jav
The GTPFIA is pleased to present the new GT2 class for season 2!

GPTPFIA_GT2_Season2_Specs.jpg

The GTPFIA will work with our teams if needed to facilitate the cars to the teams.

With those specs (same as ALMS was at the beginning) the 350z seemed quicker (1-2s on most courses) then the rest. But It does suffer from increased front tire wear over the rest though, maybe you considered that into it? Just my .02

Last edited:
Wooohooo!!! I think I may stick with Chevrolet. I'll have to do some testing though.

With those specs (same as ALMS was at the beginning) the 350z seemed quicker (1-2s on most courses) then the rest. But It does suffer from increased front tire wear over the rest though, maybe you considered that into it? Just my .02
This Specs were developed by the GTPFIA to be used in conjunction with the GTPACO series aiming to have an universal set of rules for GT2/E series in this board.
Thank you for bringing up your concern, as ever this Specs are subject to change/modification in order to achieve the best level of competitiveness possible. We will look into the specs and adjust as needed.

That nomad diablo is looking very inviting :)

If I decide to move to gt 2 I'm calling that.... I am probably staying in gt1 though, but we'll see

Decided WSGTC and GTPFIA will be my dedicated leagues.
Same here! Can't wait to see the revised GTPFIA point system and the GT1 lineup!

BTW WSGTC 300 is shaping up to be the most competitive league on GTP with Fast Tony joining the 4 resident aliens Moleman, Senninha, Aderrm and Kamy with Imari likely coming back, too.

ill assume 2009

Sorry I missed that!
Yes 2009. Indeed!
No Gatr no rain nothing but sunshine!!

Edit: yes Rich that's the one! Same one you used on pre-season.

Last edited:
Mitch has messaged me on PSN.
He said that he thinks the Nissan has 30-50 too much HP...
That is all

He's coming back the 19th BTW.

Jav I don't think I'll be making the race this Sunday. I'll be on my way to Florida. I still might be able to race I'll know for sure later on in the week but a reserve driver may be needed for GT2 this Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back