GTPFIA GT World Cup: Congratulations to our champions! MagzireGT1/hon1984GT2

• Thread starter Jav
  • 4,198 comments

Race day?

• Saturday anywhere between 4 and 7PM US EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 8 12.3%
  • Saturday anywhere between 8 and 10PM US EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 14 21.5%
  • Sunday anywhere between 3 and 7PM US EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 17 26.2%
  • Sunday anywhere between 8 and 10PM us EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 26 40.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blaze_409
Lol what exactly happened between the two vipers?

Atlas got in a little hot at the top of the hill. Spun out and I had no place to go with no time to stop. So I ran into him resulting in engine dmg.

Was a fun race until laps 20+ :(

Hey guys, just letting you all know I'm still alive and kicking. Still working out some details, but still not available to race with you guys. Looks like last race was fun (and frustrating for some, lol). I really wish I was still racing with you guys. I'll keep you guys updated.

Thank you.

I stayed in the pits the whole time so I could save the replay and upload it , but I got dc as soon as we got back into the lobby

Hey guys, just letting you all know I'm still alive and kicking. Still working out some details, but still not available to race with you guys. Looks like last race was fun (and frustrating for some, lol). I really wish I was still racing with you guys. I'll keep you guys updated.

Thank you.

Good to see you arround man! Hope to see you on track soon! Your Vette is waiting!

Jealous. . . I really gotta keep away from iRacing till fall. Can't be sitting inside all summer long. TBH I would be hard pressed to leave the Cockpit with what I have read and seen.

Promises to be up and running by snow fall. October/November

Till then one can only hope for a DLC pack if cars from GT.

hon1987
No idea! File sharing websites I guess! I just want to see the incidents more than anything!

Yea that had worked fir others. Rapidshare iirc

Jealous. . . I really gotta keep away from iRacing till fall. Can't be sitting inside all summer long. TBH I would be hard pressed to leave the Cockpit with what I have read and seen.

Promises to be up and running by snow fall. October/November

Till then one can only hope for a DLC pack if cars from GT.

That's cool Owens by then iRacing 2.0 with the ARX and Ford GT will be out along with the new tire model. You'll probably cash in on a pretty sweet promo!

There's an important announcement coming tonight concerning season 2, stay tuned!

Have those cars but i need some practice before i join anything like that. btw adds us: Paul Maguire2

Same here, I just got my D license yesturday and i will wait before joining those races. I need to improve my skills... alot :)

Good to see you onboard Paul 👍

Same here, I just got my D license yesturday and i will wait before joining those races. I need to improve my skills... alot :)

Have you decided wich route to go next? Wait till tomorrow before you buy any tracks as they change tomorrow for pretty much all series!

FlyinHawaiian77
Woohoo!!! Thanks for the trophy Jav!

You are welcome sir! Congratulations on an impressive victory! Well done!

Been honest i got a 3 month sub ages ago and rarely played it.
Took the vettel out on spa, definitely will play it this time. The downshifting with the paddles gave me a little headache until i realize you need to blip the gas pedal, really nice feature.

Didn't see anything about license. How to require them?

Jav
Have you decided wich route to go next? Wait till tomorrow before you buy any tracks as they change tomorrow for pretty much all series!

Ok, i've maid my choice. I'll buy the Mustang, Zandvoort and Road America. :scared:

An incident between car #51(OwensRacing) and car #42(Magzire) has been brought to the stewards attention. The incident concerning car #51 and car #42 on lap 23 is under investigation. At the moment no penalties are in order, official ruling will be presented this evening.

Jav
An incident between car #51(OwensRacing) and car #42(Magzire) has been brought to the stewards attention. The incident concerning car #51 and car #42 on lap 23 is under investigation. At the moment no penalties are in order, official ruling will be presented this evening.

Yeah i saw the incident on the replay, I was wondering why owens left and he didn't answered when i asked :odd: Tough call here, good luck Jav

Jav
Cool!! Finally!
640/1150

I've been asking for the RX7 regs for the past 3 weeks, but you've ignored my request. I see its finally come to light through someone else finding it in the UCD- if that were the case I could've traded since I have 3!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back