GTPFIA GT World Cup: Congratulations to our champions! MagzireGT1/hon1984GT2

• Thread starter Jav
  • 4,198 comments

Race day?

• Saturday anywhere between 4 and 7PM US EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 8 12.3%
  • Saturday anywhere between 8 and 10PM US EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 14 21.5%
  • Sunday anywhere between 3 and 7PM US EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 17 26.2%
  • Sunday anywhere between 8 and 10PM us EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 26 40.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
passing GT2 will be deadly :D

Oh god i hope they leave some room lol. I know there allowed to keep there line but here they should assist in making the overtake easier and accident free. Will save the pit crew working overtime :)

And a lot of :ouch::nervous::yuck::mad:🤬:

Magzire
Oh god i hope they leave some room lol. I know there allowed to keep there line but here they should assist in making the overtake easier and accident free. Will save the pit crew working overtime :)

And a lot of :ouch::nervous::yuck::mad:🤬:

No favours here! GT2 going flat out for the overall win!

Just messing! How many laps we running tonight?

Jav
My personal best is a 1:28.4xx IIRC, best I've seen is a 27.0xx by Owens.
The Ford is struggling for traction at low speeds.

I did manage a 1:28.xxx in that last round we had last night, but I forget the exact time.
:drool:

No favours here! GT2 going flat out for the overall win!

Just messing! How many laps we running tonight?
We are looking at 45 laps.

We all know the rules for the chikanes by now, 2 wheels on the track at all times. If you have 2 wheels over the red/white you are ok. If you cut the chicane defending your possition you have to give up that possition within the next lap. If you gain a possition by cutting the chicane you need to give the possition back within the next lap. The obvious exeption would be cutting the chicane to avoid an accident.
Lets avoid accidents, please remember that only 1 car fit trough the chicane side by side here is asking for trouble.

For the pit exit, guys please stay to the right side of the road and don't immediately cut across the road. If we keep to the right there should be no problems with oncoming traffic.

Last edited:
1) Jav
2) OwensRacing
3) Hon1987
4) Sephy71
5) El_Aliens69 (resserve)
6) tr1mble
7) t_ray_z28
8) Blaze_409 (Reserve)
9) Shrugging_Atlas
10) tatoune
11) Mojo Toker
12) FlyinHawaiian77
13) Magzire
14) Taolung
15) Rich77
16) Resserved

GTP: Subaruftw
Psn: ken4block3
Class:gt2
Car:yellow hat gt-r
Time zone: eastern u.s.
Team:tbd

Sorry but I can't put you in the resserve list, you ovbiously haven't read the rules and regulations.

Jav
We are looking at 45 laps.

We all know the rules for the chikanes by now, 2 wheels on the track at all times. If you have 2 wheels over the red/white you are ok. If you cut the chicane defending your possition you have to give up that possition within the next lap. If you gain a possition by cutting the chicane you need to give the possition back within the next lap. The obvious exeption would be cutting the chicane to avoid an accident.
Lets avoid accidents, please remember that only 1 car fit trough the chicane side by side here is asking for trouble.

For the pit exit, guys please stay to the right side of the road and don't immediately cut across the road. If we keep to the right there should be no problems with oncoming traffic.

I'm going to be in the Mach 5 this race, so I can jump the chicane! :sly:đź’ˇ

t_ray_z28
Didn't say anything about using my saws to cut the other drivers cars apart if I need to get by.... :)

From what I saw in practice yesterday, you don't need a saw to cut any one up!

From what I saw in practice yesterday, you don't need a saw to cut any one up!

Yeah... if only the way I drive in practice, would continue over into the actual event... always seems to fall of somewhere in between though. :dunce:

A little heads up, for a week now qualifying hasn't worked. I've done a few actual races and each time after qualifying and starting the race it scatters everyone and doesn't go by their fastest lap times.

A little heads up, for a week now qualifying hasn't worked. I've done a few actual races and each time after qualifying and starting the race it scatters everyone and doesn't go by their fastest lap times.

I've noticed that! Weird stuff!

Room up!

1472-6399-8880-6895-4390

Last edited:
Sephy

Works in the cappuccino league. We qualify for ten minutes and then renter. The race starts with us all in order by fast laps. Gotta reset tracks before Qualfying as well be on race for real I assume.

Not trying to undermine your post. However we truly have been doing ok with it.

The tension is mounting. Engines will be thumping. Corners tight. Left then right.

One question on everyones mind. . . .

Who's gonna be Mr. Monaco tonight.

Just got back from NASCAR and now must study for finals. Must be a wicked race I assume but the Poconos was cool as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back