GTPFIA GT World Cup: Congratulations to our champions! MagzireGT1/hon1984GT2

• Thread starter Jav
  • 4,198 comments

Race day?

• Saturday anywhere between 4 and 7PM US EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 8 12.3%
  • Saturday anywhere between 8 and 10PM US EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 14 21.5%
  • Sunday anywhere between 3 and 7PM US EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 17 26.2%
  • Sunday anywhere between 8 and 10PM us EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 26 40.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
R1600Turbo
Just curious if anyone here has thought of creating an FIA GT4 Cup series?

What type of cars? Race modded FWD and slower others? Be cool to run Gt3 and gt4 together and for final race pull top four points from Gt1- gt4 and run a huge Le mans or something similar. ;)

Was looking on their site and it's pretty doable. They run the Evora, M3, Vantage, Mustang, Camaro, Vette, 370Z and those other cars like the Gillets, X-Bow and Ginettas. It can be done...

http://gt4cup.com/cars.php

Jav
Was looking on their site and it's pretty doable. They run the Evora, M3, Vantage, Mustang, Camaro, Vette, 370Z and those other cars like the Gillets, X-Bow and Ginettas. It can be done...

http://gt4cup.com/cars.php

I want that lotus 2-eleven! And the exige! I thought the evora was being prepped for GT3?

I want that lotus 2-eleven! And the exige! I thought the evora was being prepped for GT3?

showimg.php.jpg

Let me know if there going to be a room open later. I'm pretty sure im gonna use the zonda but i dont know if the taken BMW's are actually occupied every week(i assume they are considering the manufacturers score is so high). But im gonna see.

How could I have forgotten about the Vette and Camaro? :lol: Didn't see any Mustangs either at Silverstone.

Yea the thing about GT4 is that is mostly small private teams, not quite club racing and not quite pro racing. Kind of an in between class so with it being like that teams are not commited to all races and a lot of them don't do the full calendar and stay in a regional level series, that's why you don't see them on all races.

Let me know if there going to be a room open later. I'm pretty sure im gonna use the zonda but i dont know if the taken BMW's are actually occupied every week(i assume they are considering the manufacturers score is so high). But im gonna see.
There's 1 BMW open.

Blaze_409
I might be switching to the BMW

M3 GTR is really nice. I switched from it to the Viper for the American Muscle aspect.

Beemer drove fantastic. As fast and easier to drive.

M3 GTR is really nice. I switched from it to the Viper for the American Muscle aspect.

Beemer drove fantastic. As fast and easier to drive.

It probably is the strongest car on the list, solid in every aspect!

Blaze_409
Seeing your viper race is such a throwback...I wanna go back in time.

The experience I get from that car is unreal. At idle it really thumps. While waiting in pits it gets to thumping the woofer and butt kicker. My entire cockpit thumps. Honestly feels just like being in some of my built V8 cars. Simply amazing!

My son sat in today while we was testing and said it was exactly like the cammin 96 Z28 we had before Evo. ;)

The experience I get from that car is unreal. At idle it really thumps. While waiting in pits it gets to thumping the woofer and butt kicker. My entire cockpit thumps. Honestly feels just like being in some of my built V8 cars. Simply amazing!

My son sat in today while we was testing and said it was exactly like the cammin 96 Z28 we had before Evo. ;)

I need to get me a buttkicker for my cockpit!

How long are the races for this series? I'm trying to get into another series with decent competition, but I'm not trying to sit and play for an hour at a time in one race ya know? Still waiting on those rules for the RX7LM for GT1 as well.

How long are the races for this series? I'm trying to get into another series with decent competition, but I'm not trying to sit and play for an hour at a time in one race ya know? Still waiting on those rules for the RX7LM for GT1 as well.

Our races are in between 60-80 minute long. The specs for the RX-7 wont be relised for another 2 weeks or so...

Turbo, that grid looks so so beautifull man! Loving it! You got PM!

Ok, let's get the list going again!

1) Jav
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)