GTPFIA GT World Cup: Congratulations to our champions! MagzireGT1/hon1984GT2

• Thread starter Jav
  • 4,198 comments

Race day?

• Saturday anywhere between 4 and 7PM US EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 8 12.3%
  • Saturday anywhere between 8 and 10PM US EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 14 21.5%
  • Sunday anywhere between 3 and 7PM US EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 17 26.2%
  • Sunday anywhere between 8 and 10PM us EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 26 40.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to clear my conscious and say that multiple times I missed my braking point and may or may not have cut the bus stop. (I'm not sure)
But if I did, I'd like to report myself of having done so and would appreciate a penalty that would be given as though someone else had reported this.

Gatr we all did it, the entry to this chicane is very tricky and not having any braking markers makes it very difficult to judge entry speed and braking spot. I Haven't recieved any complaints and frankly don't expect to recieve any for this same reasons. In this track flying into that chicane more often than not results in higher lap times due to the time you loose correcting and getting the car back into shape.

Jav
Gatr we all did it, the entry to this chicane is very tricky and not having any braking markers makes it very difficult to judge entry speed and braking spot. I Haven't recieved any complaints and frankly don't expect to recieve any for this same reasons. In this track flying into that chicane more often than not results in higher lap times due to the time you loose correcting and getting the car back into shape.

Fwiw there is a strip of black marks mid track at the braking point for the bus stop. ;)

Once you see then and use them. I makes that section so less Butt Puckering if you will.

The only problem is when chasing another car. However in this section it is best to back off and hope to have a run on exit.

U and t ray where following me on yhe banking on the home straight to overtake... I held the inside line, u went outside, but for some reason nudged my front right... I got light danage on that corner.... Which was frustrating as i had just came out of the pits!

Jav
Guys hopefully the power supply for my laptop will get here today and I will be able to update the drivers and manufacturers standings and race results in post 4.
So far no incident has been reported so it looks like the results will stand.

I want to report that I think owens was using a Formula disguised as a Viper! lol

U and t ray where following me on yhe banking on the home straight to overtake... I held the inside line, u went outside, but for some reason nudged my front right... I got light danage on that corner.... Which was frustrating as i had just came out of the pits!

Was it you, or gatr that jav made contact with, they over corrected, and then hit me, and gave ME damage, right before the start/finish? Cause i did get hit by someone he came in contact with initially.

Yup! I remember now! I had damage already on both fronts and the car was a bit twitchy at high speeds, I turned into you and got you on the side. Didn't get any more damage. Sorry to have caused you damage man, it wasn't that heavy of an impact but I guess it was just the angle at wich I hit you that made the difference.

I dont remember hitting you t ray...

No worries on it jav... I'm more upset couldn't run consistently in race! In practice I was running 10 lap runs with no errors in the 1:44s, with half the tyre tread left! I messed up... Badly

Last edited:
Jav, the prize car is amazing. The rim color totally suprised me. So hot! It will remain undriven. Going online to be shown off!

Last edited:
All right t-ray. Got a room up.

1472-6681-3158-0099-2865

1:27.924 lap time so far at Monaco.

Last edited:
Owens, I don't know how you're so frick'n quick! I SUCk at this track!.... I mean, this track sucks! lol. I'm 2 seconds behind you!

I notice the reserve list is 25 deep. whats the status of people showing up and what not. Is there any spots available. I popped in and decided to watch the daytona race yesterday. That was entertaining

Jav

Yes, but the few times that I did it was the difference between my third and a fourth place.
I only beat Rich by what, two seconds?
I could have easily gained that much time and then some in that corner alone.

Give Rich the podium spot, he deserves it more than me.

Yes, but the few times that I did it was the difference between my third and a fourth place.

Gators, I've gotta say it! I give you crap a LOT, lol, but that is a REAL stand up act right there! Genuine sportsmanship! 👍

gogatrs

Nah man no excuses. You may say I would've beat you but if Vettel had a dip crew and didn't get enough gas do you think 2nd would be like "oh I guess he deserved it have my trophy" ? Lmao no.

I appreciate the sportsmanship but racing is racing and I have no excuses for not taking 10 more gallons than I did.

Rich77
Nah man no excuses. You may say I would've beat you but if Vettel had a dip crew and didn't get enough gas do you think 2nd would be like "oh I guess he deserved it have my trophy" ? Lmao no.

I appreciate the sportsmanship but racing is racing and I have no excuses for not taking 10 more gallons than I did.

And I have no excuses for cutting the chicane...

Official results:

GT1
1) OwensRacing --PP--- 30pts
2) t_ray_z28 ---------- 27pts
3) Jav122678 ---------- 25pts
4) Magzire -----FL------ 23pts
5) tr1mble ------------- 21pts
6) Tatoune ------------ DNS
7) ShruggingAtlas ------ DNS

GT2
1) Taolung ------------ 30pts
2) MojoToker ---------- 27pts
3) gogatrs ------------- 25pts
4) Rich77 -------------- 23pts
5) Sephy -------------- 21pts
6) Hon1987 ----PP------ 19pts
7) FlyinHawaiian77 ------ 17pts
8) Jepoks --------------- 15pts
9) MitchZ06 ------------- DNF

I finished in my qualifying position so at least I was consistent :)

I notice the reserve list is 25 deep. whats the status of people showing up and what not. Is there any spots available. I popped in and decided to watch the daytona race yesterday. That was entertaining

Sign up man! When race time comes most of the time those resserves are nowhere to be found! That and we are running with resserge drivers almost every week!

This next race is gonna be nasty. One little bump will spell disaster. Not looking forward to overtaking anyone on this track :)

Gonna host a room, drop by.

1472-6399-8537-0917-5538

Magzire
This next race is gonna be nasty. One little bump will spell disaster. Not looking forward to overtaking anyone on this track :)

Gonna host a room, drop by.

1472-6399-8537-0917-5538

Qualifying will be crucial! Some very interesting tire strategies too.

Qualifying will be crucial! Some very interesting tire strategies too.

Who ever wins this deserves it. To make it through all the traffic and hold that tight driving line:crazy:

Btw I have 24hr Nurburgring up now with different cars, just for a little fun.:scared:

Jav, it's HIGHLY unlikely that I'll make this race.
Sorry hon. :/
Most important real race of the season is this weekend.

The school weeks are sooooo long now.
I have just about every possible start planned out. lol

Jav, it's HIGHLY unlikely that I'll make this race.
Sorry hon. :/
Most important real race of the season is this weekend.

The school weeks are sooooo long now.
I have just about every possible start planned out. lol

No worries...I will have to go for the win myself this week to make up for last weeks disaster!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back