GTPFIA GT World Cup: Congratulations to our champions! MagzireGT1/hon1984GT2

• Thread starter Jav
  • 4,198 comments

Race day?

• Saturday anywhere between 4 and 7PM US EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 8 12.3%
  • Saturday anywhere between 8 and 10PM US EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 14 21.5%
  • Sunday anywhere between 3 and 7PM US EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 17 26.2%
  • Sunday anywhere between 8 and 10PM us EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 26 40.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
CANNOT join Owens' room due to Network Incompatibility message or ROOM FULL, I'm giving up. Have a good race guys

Last edited:
weirdest thing is I was practicing with Jav and Magzire earlier for an hour, no problems. Just tried to join 4 other online rooms, no problems whatsoever. In fact I never had any connection issues afaik.

Same here Atlas... Was getting that same message like you. And after I also got disconnected on the pace lap. Unfortunately, this is the 2nd time this week. Fisrt at ACO and now FIA... :ouch:

Man what a heartbreaker. One of the best races I've been in in a long time tho. Hats off to the podium guys.

Btw thanks to the servers I lost an hour of sleep...worth it :D

Yeah, overall it was really a great race! Probably one of my favorites so far! Did have some stressful moments here and there, but all in all, this was a good one!

I am sorry for all of tonight's inconviniences guys. I tried my best to sort them out but at the end we just had to go. Was a good race but it would've been a lot better with a full grid.

God dammit!
Leading by half a lap.
Lap 35 of 38, turn one, t ray goes wide into the wall and I follow him!
Left with engine damage and was forced to pit!
This close to a win: > <

I blame Mitch.

That was pretty insane rich.
I thought you had already finished or something, then I saw it gave me a position, I'm like WTF?

God dammit!
Leading by half a lap.

I blame Mitch.

I thought you had already finished or something, then I saw it gave me a position, I'm like WTF?

Hey! I only went wide cause you stuffed you're McLaren up my ass entering the corner! I was trying to save BOTH of us from wrecking! Instead we both wrecked.... :dunce: lol

God dammit!
Leading by half a lap.

I blame Mitch.

I wish I had the luxury of blaming someone else for my poor showing. All I know is, I'm glad I don't have to see turn 1 again for a while.

BTW I backed out to the lobby/lounge menu by accident during qualifying. I didn't change anything on the car, but you can punish me any ways. Examples must be set etc.

t_ray_z28
Hey! I only went wide cause you stuffed you're McLaren up my ass entering the corner! I was trying to save BOTH of us from wrecking! Instead we both wrecked.... :dunce: lol

His Mclaren is nasty fast in a draft. Rolled right up on my 680 HP Viper. Must have a aero factor in it's code. From behind I catch you just like all others. However you can catch my air and run on me. Was like WTF. my car broken? Hahaha

Had an completely incident free race. Granted I crammed the brakes several times to save from getting dmg. But none the less dmg free and drama free. Accept second/last stop. I only needed a half tank to finish the last 12 laps. So first stop filled it up and figured take 8 to 10 liters on last stop. Come in and being first put box my car is waiting on me to decide what tires and fuel. Seen softies and clicked ok. Realized the. It was taking in 50 liters. Uh oh I said. Thank god T ray only made it back to 16 seconds behind.

I was able to run low 1:37's pretty easy. However I did have to really run it on the edge through the bus stop to get this. Knowing how unforgiving that area is I backed off my charge through there. Settled with 1:38 laps and called it safe.

Also gotten used to the brake on this wheel. I am gonna say it's better then previous now that I gotten used to it. I am able to trail into turn 1 so smoothly. Never been this comfortable in turn one here. Very pleased after losing hard Friday in WSGTC and Cappy league. To come back today and get the win really was needed.

Really just ran out of talent for that race, had a spin on the first racing lap, pits, spin the lap after, pits, and I just stayed there to avoid hitting others.

Really just ran out of talent for that race, had a spin on the first racing lap, pits, spin the lap after, pits, and I just stayed there to avoid hitting others.

what talent..? was there talent in the first place? :yuck:

I KIDD I KIDD! Love you mitch... you're my buddy... lol

sorry for the no show guys.. was very primed after what happen last week and I did not want to miss this one..

got called 2 hours before race start and had to leave quick. :guilty:

JPzer
sorry for the no show guys.. was very primed after what happen last week and I did not want to miss this one..

got called 2 hours before race start and had to leave quick. :guilty:

That stinks. Was looking forward to running with you here. We had some good sessions before. Those paid of today.

gogatrs
I was trying to draft what I could off the guy in front to preserve precious mph lol I'm still pissed man.

If I got 10 more gallons all of that could've been avoided. Once I hit empty my car slowed down and it killed my engine I'm like **** NO NOT DISCONNECTED. :P

Man it sucks that Tat and Atlas couldn't race tonight, hope that next week's race goes somooth with no disconnects.

haha, thanks bro. Practicing a couples of hours for nothing, haha, this is akward. But I have fun even if it's a practice... so

Seriously, I still dont get it, I made a test while you were racing and got: ping 32 ms, 4,26 download, 0,6 upload, laptop and desktop turned off, I dont have any clue. I thought maybe change my internet supplier, and go for the new tech: optical fibre. Maybe I wont get disconnected anymore.

I'm going to give it another try before I change my supplier. You know, I have to explain this to my girlfriend cause we live togeter. But i'm sure she will understand..... cause she loves me :)

Good racing tonight everyone. The new ZR-1 specs are very promising and I felt pretty good with this vehicle. All of the problems I encountered were my own fault.

I run a league and we used to experience people getting disconnected/couldn't see other drivers, etc.

We have since found a solution and here is what it is:

Someone opens a room about an hour in advance. After testing we have found it doesn't matter who opens the room as long as a room is open. That's the solution. People trickle in and the races we've ran since we've done this have been problem free. Jav I can do it if you want me to since I always have a race about 3 hours before the GTPFIA race with nothing to do in the spare time.

tatoune
I have to explain this to my girlfriend cause we live togeter. But i'm sure she will understand..... cause she loves me :)

Good luck with that one....I've been with my wife for over 7 years and she doesn't understand anything I have to do...all she says is u better be using your money for it lol

Guys hopefully the power supply for my laptop will get here today and I will be able to update the drivers and manufacturers standings and race results in post 4.
So far no incident has been reported so it looks like the results will stand.

Jav
Man it sucks that Tat and Atlas couldn't race tonight, hope that next week's race goes somooth with no disconnects.

Yeah I was so frustrated. Had high hopes for Daytona. I double-checked and triple-checked my connection and router settings, all is fine, ports are open, 16 Mbit down / 1.5 Mbit up, 16ms ping on speedtest. NAT2.

I hate PSN. Can we try fixed host next time?

Yeah I was so frustrated. Had high hopes for Daytona. I double-checked and triple-checked my connection and router settings, all is fine, ports are open, 16 Mbit down / 1.5 Mbit up, 16ms ping on speedtest. NAT2.

I hate PSN. Can we try fixed host next time?

We can try that but supposedly it makes connection and lag issues worse. What ticks me off the most is that we were practicing 1hr before with no problems at all! And we were all there!

I'd like to clear my conscious and say that multiple times I missed my braking point and may or may not have cut the bus stop. (I'm not sure)
But if I did, I'd like to report myself of having done so and would appreciate a penalty that would be given as though someone else had reported this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back