GTPFIA GT World Cup: Congratulations to our champions! MagzireGT1/hon1984GT2

• Thread starter Jav
  • 4,198 comments

Race day?

• Saturday anywhere between 4 and 7PM US EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 8 12.3%
  • Saturday anywhere between 8 and 10PM US EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 14 21.5%
  • Sunday anywhere between 3 and 7PM US EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 17 26.2%
  • Sunday anywhere between 8 and 10PM us EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 26 40.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
gogatrs
Jav, it's HIGHLY unlikely that I'll make this race.
Sorry hon. :/
Most important real race of the season is this weekend.

The school weeks are sooooo long now.
I have just about every possible start planned out. lol

His REAL excuse is a bad case of dysentery from that tainted water...

hon1987
No worries...I will have to go for the win myself this week to make up for last weeks disaster!

That beginning was definitely great, us working together.
Wish we could try again at Monaco.
I almost followed you into the wall. :scared:

Can't wait for Le Mans and Nurb. :)

That beginning was definitely great, us working together.
Wish we could try again at Monaco.
I almost followed you into the wall. :scared:

Can't wait for Le Mans and Nurb. :)

I can't explain what happened really...I don't think i nailed that corner consistently at all during the race! One thing I hate about the track in general is the lack of scenery or braking markers, so it was hard to pick your braking point on fresh tires never mind worn out ones!

I'm hoping Nurburgring is a happy hunting ground for us :D

OT: Ok guys, as promised, I bought iracing yesturday, ran a couples of races online yesturday and today (practice, quali, race) and i must say that it's pretty addictive... thanks Jav, you're right man, i'm LOVING it... btw i'll PM you my name cause i want YOU on my buddy list, and maybe some of guys that runs in GTPFIA, you must give it a try cause it is awesome !!!

For those interested, I paid 12$ for 3 months (that is 4$ for the first 3 months) it's ridiculous.... but once you're in, you'll want more and you'll have to pay for new cars, new tracks... but I think it worth it !!! Hey Ray, the vette cost 12$ (real money) to buy :lol:, like every other cars and track... For 12$ you start with 5 diffrents cars and 9 tracks. If you guys have a good PC and a good graphic card, you MUST give it a try. Like I said, very addictice.

From now on, i'm going to share my time between GT5 and iracing. I hope to see you on both games 👍

Blaze_409

Jav
Sign up man! When race time comes most of the time those resserves are nowhere to be found! That and we are running with resserge drivers almost every week!

Back a page or two he responded. Save ya from looking I quoted it. ;)

Hope to see you on track.

Back a page or two he responded. Save ya from looking I quoted it. ;)

Hope to see you on track.

Thankyou. This thread gets filled so quickly. I never even saw. My mistake

Does the car i pick have to be one that isnt chosen already. or do i have to take a car ofn a person who doesnt show up.

Is the gt5 update online yet. Heres to mutiple class racing!!

Last edited:
But seriously hon, is it REALLY only the suits and song?

Nope, you can also buy parts from the settings menu, so no more running to the tuning parts shop.
At the end of the day, they're adding to this game...not taking away...which is good!

I got a sweet green and gold helmet. Using green suit and yellow hold stripes.

Need a green and gold suit.

Seasonal events are a good time.

Seasonal in the lotus is solid, but fun! I had to purchase suspension, fly wheel, and clutch mods! Was only .3 from 1st! Yet to try the other 1 but my god the lotus one takes me back to the license tests :)

hon1987
Seasonal in the lotus is solid, but fun! I had to purchase suspension, fly wheel, and clutch mods! Was only .3 from 1st! Yet to try the other 1 but my god the lotus one takes me back to the license tests :)

Fiat was fun too. I tried one lap of the Lotus event and had to skidaddle kids wanted to go swimming. Gonna finish that and the other tonight.

Fiat was fun too. I tried one lap of the Lotus event and had to skidaddle kids wanted to go swimming. Gonna finish that and the other tonight.

Gonna have to take a look at those seasonals, sounds fun!

Jav
Gonna have to take a look at those seasonals, sounds fun!

Just finished the STi race. Won by .5 driving pretty well. 2:34's to get the win. Most low and on flat.

Anyone needs set ups I will post what I used.

Also now have Lvl 21-24 tckts. Be backing these up then looking to send out. All I ask is you send it back once duped. ;)

Hey, this week, what's the rule for the chicane after the tunnel? Completely clear the rumble strips, or go over'm?

Just finished the STi race. Won by .5 driving pretty well. 2:34's to get the win. Most low and on flat.

Anyone needs set ups I will post what I used.

Also now have Lvl 21-24 tckts. Be backing these up then looking to send out. All I ask is you send it back once duped. ;)

I must not be an expert, I only took 2nd in them all! :dunce:

Well following the GTP official rules, which are our rules, two wheels must remain on the track at all times. So if you can go over them with two wheels on the track using some kind of super power, go for it ;)

Well following the GTP official rules, which are our rules, two wheels must remain on the track at all times. So if you can go over them with two wheels on the track using some kind of super power, go for it ;)

I've got stretch armstrong wheels!:dopey: Oh, and a special thanks to Jav for another fine trophy!

GTP: Blaze_409
Psn: Blaze_409
Class: GT1
Car: Zonda LM race Car
Country/time zone: EST, USA
Team: Torctec Racing

I'm glad we did some testing, learned a lot about the car and got a pretty decent tune for it. How's everyone's times looking? My PB was a 1:28.737 I did see a 27.0xx for Owens, how's everyone looking?

Jav
I'm glad we did some testing, learned a lot about the car and got a pretty decent tune for it. How's everyone's times looking? My PB was a 1:28.737 I did see a 27.0xx for Owens, how's everyone looking?

1:28.000 last night. I was tired and sluggish. Kept missing my marks. Hahaha that and I was trying suspension tricks. Relative to tire wear.

Also you be up for some racing in Monte Carlo? Home today!

hon1987
I'm up for some monte carlo action! U guys wanna run the F10 around here for a few laps later on?

Room Open:

1472-6118-4130-9224-4343

Would like to run F1's for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back