GTPFIA GT World Cup: Congratulations to our champions! MagzireGT1/hon1984GT2

• Thread starter Jav
  • 4,198 comments

Race day?

• Saturday anywhere between 4 and 7PM US EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 8 12.3%
  • Saturday anywhere between 8 and 10PM US EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 14 21.5%
  • Sunday anywhere between 3 and 7PM US EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 17 26.2%
  • Sunday anywhere between 8 and 10PM us EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 26 40.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If and when we get back online we should just grid up based on quali results, otherwise we'll be here all night

Doing a full reset guys! Room will be up in a minute!
Rich you are just in time!

Room is up!
1472-6118-3830-2746-3615

When you are called to track just drive to the tunnel and parke in the order you qualified.

Wait should I come? I mean I DO have to study lol

Actually **** what am I thinking I gotta freaking study. I got one week of finals, that comes first and I need focus. Sorry guys, I wanna race Monoco just as the next guy :(

Well done Jav & Flyin!
I really didn't have the pace to keep up with you today Flyin...That 4WD must have helped outta the hairpins!

Good Job Jav and Flyin you two are Mr Monaco! ;)

Atlas hopefully someone got replay. Our first stint. Was nothing but amazing. Looked all pro team like way we ran those laps bumper to bumper a lot. ;) thanks for the tow.

Monaco is being very elusive track for me. I haven't won here outside go karts. Grrr. Was very fast today and stayed off walls. All damage was outside party help. Hope to stay that clean for F1 race.

Micro-race report with a couple of apologies:
After 1st pitstop around lap 17 or so I spun and Owens crashed into me causing us both damage...I apologize but I had no control at that point. We both made an unscheduled pitstop. I was then starting to catch up to the leaders and when I had them in sight (+7s) I made a noob mistake, missed braking point before chicane and stuffed it into the wall giving me engine and frontend dmg. After that my best hope was catching Magzire to get 3rd but 2 laps from finish when he was in sight I stuffed it again.

My other apology goes to Sephy, I think I gave you a a bump in the last turn under brakes, hopefully you didn't get dmg, I didn't.

Congrats to Jav and Flyin.

Atlas hopefully someone got replay. Our first stint. Was nothing but amazing. Looked all pro team like way we ran those laps bumper to bumper a lot. ;) thanks for the tow.

I've got the replay. I had a couple more near-spins in that same spot at the top of the hill until I adjusted brake balance, from then on that turn was solid but of course I managed to crash in other places.

Well i must say that i'm very proud of myself. Whoohou !!! No damage at all :) I know i'm slow compares to you guys but this time it paid, Yéé !

Congrat to Flyin and Jav. btw Flyin, i really like the color of your Lambo 👍

My other apology goes to Sephy, I think I gave you a a bump in the last turn under brakes, hopefully you didn't get dmg, I didn't.

No problems here :)

Congrats Jav and Flyin!!!

Just got back from NASCAR and now must study for finals. Must be a wicked race I assume but the Poconos was cool as well.

OH! I've got a fun fact, Carl Edwards,#99, lives about a mile from me, and I work with a couple close buddies of his! He comes and films commercials for the Ford branch of our dealer, and is a pretty cool, down to earth kind of guy! Just wanted to share that!. :dopey:

On a useful note, congrats to Jav and Fly'n! Make'n it look easy. (and me like an idiot! :dunce:)

Well my race ended early. I got hit into the chicane on the 1st lap which gave me a 4 wheel's damage and engine damage. 4 wheels damage with a steering wheel is next to impossible. I had to crawl back to the pits and lost so much time. Then i continued for 10 laps but the NBA finals(Mavs vs Heat). was on and since things were pretty bad i nthe race i switched to the NBA.

OH! I've got a fun fact, Carl Edwards,#99, lives about a mile from me, and I work with a couple close buddies of his! He comes and films commercials for the Ford branch of our dealer, and is a pretty cool, down to earth kind of guy! Just wanted to share that!. :dopey:

get me an autograph!!!!

Last edited:
Well my race ended early. I got hit into the chicane on the 1st lap which gave me a 4 wheel's damage and engine damage. 4 wheels damage with a steering wheel is next to impossible. I had to crawl back to the pits and lost so much time. Then i continued for 10 laps but the NBA finals(Mavs vs Heat). was on and since things were pretty bad i nthe race i switched to the NBA.

Then i minced you from the side, was unavoidable. 1 lap gone and already 1 minute behind. Yep my race was finished too. Stuck it out and finished 3rd. Pretty much pissed during that whole race lol.

And jav how did you think you get through that hairpin on the first lap cleanly with two guys infront? Whatever way you barged in i came out with a busted rear wheel.

Then i minced you from the side, was unavoidable. 1 lap gone and already 1 minute behind. Yep my race was finished too. Stuck it out and finished 3rd. Pretty much pissed during that whole race lol.

And jav how did you think you get through that hairpin on the first lap cleanly with two guys infront? Whatever way you barged in i came out with a busted rear wheel.

put us both in bad spots when he tried to get us both into the hairpin and then hit me into the chicane which gave you no where to go. He went on to win the race lololol. i dont think he got the engine damage i did

Anyways im looking forward to Circuit de La Sarthe as i am absolutely in love with the track. Everytime i buy a car i break it in at Lemans circuit de la sarthe I love that track.

put us both in bad spots when he tried to get us both into the hairpin and then hit me into the chicane which gave you no where to go. He went on to win the race lololol. i dont think he got the engine damage i did

Anyways im looking forward to Circuit de La Sarthe as i am absolutely in love with the track. Everytime i buy a car i break it in at Lemans circuit de la sarthe I love that track.

Stewards inquiry? Jav can't officiate, Rich didn't take part and majiktom is AFK!

This looks like a case for:
scooby-doo-tv-01.jpg

I saw an oppening as you went wide and went for it, tapped you in the rear very slightly but enough to give you suspension damage. I honestly appologize for that incident.
Regarding the incident with Blaze, as we were coming out of the tunnel he defended the inside so I went outside, he then came back to the outside under braking and there's where I crashed into him.

If you guys would like the incident can be investigated, and since our stewards were missing we need someone else to look into it. Just let us know.

Jav
I saw an oppening as you went wide and went for it, tapped you in the rear very slightly but enough to give you suspension damage. I honestly appologize for that incident.
Regarding the incident with Blaze, as we were coming out of the tunnel he defended the inside so I went outside, he then came back to the outside under braking and there's where I crashed into him.

If you guys would like the incident can be investigated, and since our stewards were missing we need someone else to look into it. Just let us know.

i dont want it investigated. im not in the championship hunt and dont want to interfere with your results. This race was more of a testing the waters. wish i could see the replay though. I thought i stayed on the inside line.

edit: i must have moved to the middle but that was a must or else i wouldnt have made the corner. Ive seen it done in mutiple forms of racing. after holding the inside line when your sure the opponent can't get by you scoot over a little to make the turn.

Last edited:
Jav

Was a little bump, no need for investigated.
btw you have to go wide in that turn, only way to take it, inside on the hairpin will end in tears lol

It was a good race guys, I'm sorry for the contact. Should've been more patient and anticipated instead of attack.
Owens and Atlas, you guys put up a display on how to race on Monaco! You pulled away from the pack real fast! Shame you guys got into an accident, race was looking good for you!

Jav
It was a good race guys, I'm sorry for the contact. Should've been more patient and anticipated instead of attack.
Owens and Atlas, you guys put up a display on how to race on Monaco! You pulled away from the pack real fast! Shame you guys got into an accident, race was looking good for you!

Lol what exactly happened between the two vipers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back