GTPFIA GT1/GT2 World Cup S2 Congrats to our champions Shrugging_AtlasGT1/TissimoGT2!!

• Thread starter Jav
  • 2,179 comments
Jav I've just seen your PM!
:bowdown:
This will be GREAT for the series!
But I'm afraid that my Internet isn't stable enough to handle it as of now.
When do you plan on beginning the season?
This has probably already been discussed, but the iPod messed up my read and unread posts so I've no idea where you guys are at.

If my Internet still isn't fixed, or perhaps even if it is, I'd like to volunteer myself as a steward.
I can't review the entire replay, but if there are select incidents or someone is reported, I'd like to volunteer.

gogatrs
Jav I've just seen your PM!
:bowdown:
This will be GREAT for the series!
But I'm afraid that my Internet isn't stable enough to handle it as of now.
When do you plan on beginning the season?
This has probably already been discussed, but the iPod messed up my read and unread posts so I've no idea where you guys are at.

If my Internet still isn't fixed, or perhaps even if it is, I'd like to volunteer myself as a steward.
I can't review the entire replay, but if there are select incidents or someone is reported, I'd like to volunteer.

What is this secret Jav is holding from us?! :irked:

And Stealth GTR? How?

New weak slipstream is far better than old slipstream forsure 👍

picture.php

Please Jav! 650hp/1175kg does 2:13's around Spa, needs to be min GTWorld weight because of F20/R50 downforce....

Stavelot
New weak slipstream is far better than old slipstream forsure 👍

Please Jav! 650hp/1175kg does 2:13's around Spa, needs to be min GTWorld weight because of F20/R50 downforce....

Send it around Nurburgring GPF and report back your times!

hon1987
What is everyones thoughts on weak slip stream?

I have heard people testing. Saying strong is actually weaker then before.

I honestly think we may find better racing on strong. Test sessions will help determine what's best.

We can do it on the other thread, I did everything in a hurry and didn't have the time to contact a moderator to close this one down. One thing I need to say here is that everyone will have to qualify for every race exept for Atlas and Tissimo who will have a secure spot in the div1 grid.

Jav
We can do it on the other thread, I did everything in a hurry and didn't have the time to contact a moderator to close this one down. One thing I need to say here is that everyone will have to qualify for every race exept for Atlas and Tissimo who will have a secure spot in the div1 grid.

Why because they are champions???

Back