GTPFIA GT1/GT2 World Cup S2 Congrats to our champions Shrugging_AtlasGT1/TissimoGT2!!

• Thread starter Jav
  • 2,179 comments
So, who wants to partner with me to use the Nisssan R390 GT1 Road Car? Great car, even faster than the CLK GTR, and probably the closest you'll ever get to the Ford GT :lol:

Hey dudes... saw u guys racing in hon's room today right before I left for dinner with my girlfriend.... She said, "you seem distracted tonight." Anyway, I was there in spirit and would like to join yall next weekend in the ol r390 nissan... I'll check back after the dlc drops.... cheers

I might go back to my good old Ford GT... We'll see what this DLC brings, Spa at Owens's tonight??

Stay tuned, the new thread goes online tomorrow and we start pre-season this Sunday!

Jav
I might go back to my good old Ford GT... We'll see what this DLC brings, Spa at Owens's tonight??

3am when DLC supposed to be available for me. I be snoozing then. :)

If we get it before 10pm EST. It's on!

I would like to do the Ring again. But this time PJ not push me off track. ;) accident for sure. He just gotta respect when you go of course you don't make your mistake anyone else's problem.

OwensRacing
3am when DLC supposed to be available for me. I be snoozing then. :)

If we get it before 10pm EST. It's on!

I would like to do the Ring again. But this time PJ not push me off track. ;) accident for sure. He just gotta respect when you go of course you don't make your mistake anyone else's problem.

Screw the GT field, lets get everyone in an NSX RM capped at 300! So much fun!

The full tilt power actually really tame and just that much more fun. So is my take. :)

Anyone down for some racing? I'm on and looking to shuffle race or NSX RM's

Also next season we really should consider bringing cars that are under weight to make the field. Just do extensive testing.

If we rotate say three cars in three races. Chart each average time using clean laps. Go from there. Something scientific utilizing the man power we have.

DLC Car Spec:

R35 TC - 4WD - 652hp/1215kg
R34 TC - 4WD - 579hp/1130kg
R33 TC - 4WD - 542hp/1115kg
R32 TC - 4WD - 483hp/1145kg
RX7 TC - RWD - 459hp/975kg

Last edited:
thanks Stavelot! was gonna pick up the pack now... spa looks cool... I'll post back with the rest of the cars i can get my hands on. Anyone know if we are on for this weekend?

Stavelot
US won't get DLC till next week....I can host however.

Are you racing with us this coming Sunday? Is the race still on this Sunday despite the US not getting the DLC till next week?

You fail to join dots....Yes I am racing, I've offered host as I have Spa DLC (and Race Car pack)...

picture.php

Hopefully winning in this :sly:

Last edited:
Hmmm.... Of all the DLC cars, I reckon the Dodge Challenger looks the best fit in terms of Power to weight ratio for this series... But it is lacking in down force points front and rear to be a ( pardon the pun) challenger for wins.

Today I am gonna work on upgrading my PC. For I have had it with PSN and PD. very gutted I am forced to by two DLC's so my sons and I can race the new DLC cars together. Really?

Didn't say I am leaving GT5 or anything. Just gonna work on an alternative that may lead to me ditching Sony.

OwensRacing
Today I am gonna work on upgrading my PC. For I have had it with PSN and PD. very gutted I am forced to by two DLC's so my sons and I can race the new DLC cars together. Really?

Didn't say I am leaving GT5 or anything. Just gonna work on an alternative that may lead to me ditching Sony.

I think u can trade the dlc cars, so u might be able to dupe?

Are you racing with us this coming Sunday? Is the race still on this Sunday despite the US not getting the DLC till next week?

Supra did you get the DLC already? If you or anyone here has goten it please can you post the Specs on the GT-R??

edit: Didn't see Stavelot's post... Looks like the GT-R is in! What's the downforce on the car guys? At this point we could either go with the GT2 Specs and de-tune the Viper and some of the GT1 cars or we can run GT1 with the GT-R carrying the extra ballast for being AWD.

Last edited:
Stavelots specs are correct...

DLC Car Spec:

R35 TC - 4WD - 652hp/1215kg
R34 TC - 4WD - 579hp/1130kg
R33 TC - 4WD - 542hp/1115kg
R32 TC - 4WD - 483hp/1145kg
RX7 TC - RWD - 459hp/975kg

Incidently, running the GT-R35 stock around spa, quicker than the mighty Ford GT by a good second a lap.

For the record, I think 1200kg 600hp is the ideal spec....

Down force goes to 40/45 and 60 for front and rear respectively. Front tyres wear out quicker than a cheap joke though! It's super stable in the high speed corners( eau rouge).

Ok, whoever's idea it was to put Astroturf on the outside curb exiting Eaurouge to you sir......You are a MORON!!!!

Back