GTPFIA GT1/GT2 World Cup S2 Congrats to our champions Shrugging_AtlasGT1/TissimoGT2!!

• Thread starter Jav
  • 2,179 comments
With just 1 class, things will certainly be more interesting. I like the GT1-GT2 format, but this shouldn't be any worse, I hope. I hope the CLK can still be competitive under new regulations, otherwise it's R390 for me. Hell, when I do test the R390, and if it feels better, i'll probably use ti permanently anyway.

Still don't feel like the C5.R is a good replacement for the C6.R(Z06RM), Every time I test it it's just slower...

Jav
Still don't feel like the C5.R is a good replacement for the C6.R(Z06RM), Every time I test it it's just slower...

The Vette Feels smooth as ever don't get rid of that car.

Jav

i tested at mazda speedway and it was .100 faster then the viper at 670hp and 1200kg
i don't know how much the cars will weigh for S3 but if the C5-R is at these specs i'll drive it happily

Jav

true its very weird. when i tested it i found that low speed grip was fantastic and i tuned it and it handled great.....then i raced magz and Owens in it at Indy RoadCourse and got eaten alive on the straights. it wasnt even funny. That C5.R needs like 670-608hp to be competitive. the power isnt very good.

Can someone please tell me if I can use my corvette like the one I used last season that car suits my driving style?

Edit: when are we planning to do these pre season races I was thinking we could do them the following Sunday how about that Guys?

Last edited:
Supra it hasn't been decided yet what specs will we be using, you can be certain there will be a Corvette in the field! However I would look at a secondary car...

Jav
Supra it hasn't been decided yet what specs will we be using, you can be certain there will be a Corvette in the field! However I would look at a secondary car...

You mean we can have two cars?

Jav

You mean, I can have a Ford GT as my Sunday blaster, and drive a BMW 3 Series 330D as my commuter mule?:D

Just messing.

1st Choice: Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car
2nd Choice: Citroen GT Race
Comedy 3rd Choice: Daihatsu Midget

Lol!! Not yet guys, we still need to see this DLC cars and what will they bring, we might even go with the GT2 specs instead of GT1, we will all know tomorrow evening!

I hope I can make it tonight!! I'm all for some LMP/NSX RM/Touring Car fun!!

Maybe my cars 1. Corvette or DLC Car
2. Maybe some DLC Car
Lol, I can't really decide until we get choices

The R390 GT1 is really good. Just drove it for the first time ,and immediately was a lot faster at the Nurb GP/F than the CLK was. That's my car for sure. Now if only I had a teammate.

Guys I am running behind. Was attempting to update a buddies GT5 to Spec 2.0. Then the game starters freezing.

So deleted the dang thing completely and start fresh. Yes we backed up the save.

So now getting kids in bed, finish up his install. I will be there. Someone open up room post the number.

Back