GTPFIA GT1/GT2 World Cup S2 Congrats to our champions Shrugging_AtlasGT1/TissimoGT2!!

• Thread starter Jav
  • 2,179 comments
Please do Supra! A photo album of Season 2 would be a cool way of closing up this thread!

Edit: about the RX-7 and GT-R we would definitely like to have them on the Grid!!

toyotsupra
You go to gran turismo TV and you look for opening movie and then select download.

I was thinking about uploading some photos of the races we had last season good idea? I've made some quite good photos.

It would be amazing to see the RX7 on the grid in GT2 class or GT1 for that matter.

RX7s... GT...Spa... You guys are getting me way too excited!!!!! :drool:

Spa will no doubt be rendered very well, like the other real world tracks. Sony do do a good job of track depicting. Unlike Codemasters. :sly:

But the Nissans are out of control.

BUT, the game is missing other great places to drive and take photos. Whats the point of having 1,000 cars with lack of road to drive them on....

Yeah, SSR7 could use some expansion for goofing arround and definitely definitely we need more real world and fantasy tracks from the past GT's!!

Well just ran a 39 lap race at Nurb GP/F with my 700hp BMW v12. The revised tire grip based in temp is awesome! Cold tires its greasy, and nearly no grip then gradually comes in, 2 laps in they're fully up to temp and gripping hard. I didn't have much experience with the weak draft, but the little I did seems much better. Great changes, finally feels like it should!

Rich S
Spa will no doubt be rendered very well, like the other real world tracks. Sony do do a good job of track depicting. Unlike Codemasters. :sly:

But the Nissans are out of control.

BUT, the game is missing other great places to drive and take photos. Whats the point of having 1,000 cars with lack of road to drive them on....

Better then Forza and Iracing do you think? What the best the sim racer out there currently do you know?

AutodromoNazionaleMonza.jpg

CircuitdelaSarthe2009-1.jpg

CircuitdelaSarthe2009_1-1.jpg

CircuitdelaSarthe2009_2.jpg

CircuitdelaSarthe2009_3.jpg

CircuitdelaSarthe2009_5.jpg

CircuitdelaSarthe2009_6.jpg

NrburgringGP_F.jpg

NrburgringGP_F_1.jpg

NrburgringGP_F_2.jpg

RoadCourse-Daytona.jpg

Here you Guys photos from season 2 enjoy! 👍

Last edited:
You know, as long as the DLC GTR and RX-7 are anywhere in between 1000 and 1200 kg/good aero/500-700hp we are good!

The RX7 will be light, I know this for certain. The RX7 in road trim in GT5 fully lightened can be had around 1050kg, so a race car shouldn't be much heavier. The GTR is another story. I'd say it won't be much lighter than 1300-1400kg. But I hope I'm wrong.

Jav
You know, as long as the DLC GTR and RX-7 are anywhere in between 1000 and 1200 kg/good aero/500-700hp we are good!

I'm hoping that these two cars are in this series when we start.

It would be great if we could run some practice sessions tonight if anyone is for it get all the people from GT2 class and GT1 class with the cars they will be using season 3 and see what times we can post. Thinking about doing around the GP curcuit

I plan to host spot race next Saturday (US time, something like 7-8PM maybe) for my World Endurance Championship, 2 heures race and I'd be happy to allow GTPFIA GT cars onto the grid.

Next season I quite tempted to go to to the GT1 class driving for Corvette ummm hard decisions

Edit: What were the pole times of GT1 around GPF?

Last edited:
48's is blazing fast! I believe Owens's fast lap was a mid-high 48! He really closed his season with style!

Latest Posts

Back