GTPFIA GT1/GT2 World Cup S2 Congrats to our champions Shrugging_AtlasGT1/TissimoGT2!!

• Thread starter Jav
  • 2,179 comments
$11.99 for the whole DLC pack aint bad at all! Though I was expecting more, way more!

Jav
$11.99 for the whole DLC pack aint bad at all! Though I was expecting more, way more!

Unless we start a touring car league up....💡

I'm guessing there is more DLC on the way, what with the HSV being banded around.....

Still.... Spa!

Jav
Season 2 is over Mike, we are waiting on 2.0 and the DLC packs to get here before starting S3. Please keep an eye on the thread so you are up to date on everything about season 3.

Any news on 2.0 yet?

Thanks for the heads-up. I'll definitely be following this thread. 2.0 is already installed here!!

Damn, they cut all the seasonal prize money in half...now I'm gonna havta log in everyday just to keep my log in bonus high

Unless we start a touring car league up....💡

I'm guessing there is more DLC on the way, what with the HSV being banded around.....

Still.... Spa!
Don't get discouraged by the 'touring car" brand, we'll have to see what that R35 and the RX-7 have to offer...
Very much like the RX7 touring and the karts look good.
Yup! Looks good let's see what its got when it gets here!

Thanks for the heads-up. I'll definitely be following this thread. 2.0 is already installed here!!

Same here, new thread should be up next week!

Man sucks about the GT-R being such a pig!! Such a beautifull car...

Edit: After some lapping despite the hefty weight this thing seems to be able to keep up pretty good with GT1 times at full tune, it's worth testing some meore...

Last edited:
What the- Toyota Prius Touring Car? But Spa Francorchamps! Kind of a disappointment, but still a cool pack! And $4.99 for 2 tracks? What is PD trying to pull? :P

Cowboys965
What the- Toyota Prius Touring Car? But Spa Francorchamps! Kind of a disappointment, but still a cool pack! And $4.99 for 2 tracks? What is PD trying to pull? :P

Trying to pull an Activision... Minimal work and let the money roll in. Seems very underwhelming to me...

tissimo
Trying to pull an Activision... Minimal work and let the money roll in. Seems very underwhelming to me...

Activation is worse, "Here's 5 maps that won't change your gameplay at all, a blank canvas with a bunch of cars, buildings, and camper holes on it for the low price of $14.99, and we'll be releasing 3."

Update Spec 2.0

Online Important stuff!!! or not lol...

- Addition of the Consecutive Login Bonus

When a user logs in consecutively, a bonus will now be applied to experience and race rewards.
It will increase to 110% in the 1st day, 130% in the 2nd day, 150% in the 3rd day, 170% in the 4th, to a maximum of 200% in the 5th day. This will apply to all events both online and offline, so logging in every day will make the game progress faster.

- Experience gained in online races have been increased by 60%, and rewards have been increased by 66%.

You can now change the Slipstream Strength settings in the lounge. 👍

- Fixed an issue where there was a server connection problem in certain network environments.

So then guys we racing on Sunday now that spec 2.0 has arrived? And also what are we doing about the cars and tracks I know that Spa is the 1st track we race on but what's after that?

Blaze_409
GT5 2.0 is a cruel and unusual punishment for someone who has no PS3 to play GT5....

Why? Only real addition to the game would be spa... Unless you race Nascar. Then maybe the new cars are cool.

Why? Only real addition to the game would be spa... Unless you race Nascar. Then maybe the new cars are cool.

Spa, slipstream limiter, tire loading and water sensors,Fast forward and Rewind replays, In cockpit(regardless of quality),Spa, did i mention Spa? Spa.

Jav
Edit: After some lapping despite the hefty weight this thing seems to be able to keep up pretty good with GT1 times at full tune, it's worth testing some meore...
Scratch that thought, that thing has to be at nearly 800 hp to keep up!

It would be great having the RX7 as a contender in the GT2 class that car is hot
We'll see...
At $11.99 for the whole pack it's a good deal, on iRacing you pay $17 for Spa alone, but then again you get a true laser scan of the track and the quality of the sim is unmatched.

So then guys we racing on Sunday now that spec 2.0 has arrived? And also what are we doing about the cars and tracks I know that Spa is the 1st track we race on but what's after that?
We can definitely do some spot racing on Sunday!
I hope the R35 isn't 4WD.
Me too! And hope it's not just a copy of the Shulze GT-R...(though the handling is pretty good for the weight)

The cocpit view for the LMP cars is pretty nice, there seems to be better grip offline and you don't spinout so easy if you drop a tire off, and the weak setting for the draft is much much better! Ohh and the replay tool is most usefull, this could bring back Monza to the calendar since it would make it way easier to police the replays!

Blaze_409
Spa, slipstream limiter, tire loading and water sensors,Fast forward and Rewind replays, In cockpit(regardless of quality),Spa, did i mention Spa? Spa.

They're nice features but nothing to drool over though.. Spa is the only thing to drool over. If they added some more cars then another gtr (and over weight at that) and new '11 Nascar cars I would consider it cruel punishment. Honestly I'll probably play F1 2011 still. Its new and fun...

Jav
Scratch that thought, that thing has to be at nearly 800 hp to keep up!

Me too! And hope it's not just a copy of the Shulze GT-R...(though the handling is pretty good for the weight)

Well if the GT-R Touring is 4WD, (which it probably is) can we add say Clarion GT-R?

Can you see the sales meeting between Sony and PD? Kaz gets in front of the meeting and says, "Now guys, what we really need is more GTR's and Skylines." Sales team, "Fine but you have to include Spa, or no one will buy it." Kaz, "Why?" Sony Shakes their heads, "Oh nevermind."

posimosh
Can you see the sales meeting between Sony and PD? Kaz gets in front of the meeting and says, "Now guys, what we really need is more GTR's and Skylines." Sales team, "Fine but you have to include Spa, or no one will buy it." Kaz, "Why?" Sony Shakes their heads, "Oh nevermind."

Lol!

Jav

Bro....For one track and a bunch of other garbage....Like Skylines and helmets. There's already like 12,000,000,000 different combos of suits & gear in the game.

Basically their charging 5 bucks per real world track. Which isnt bad I guess. But irritation that goes along with all the other crap cancels out the new track.

The only car I'll race from DLC will be the X2011....And I'm guessing based on how my new Nascar drove it will be EXACTLY THE SAME as the X2010, just with one different digit at the end of the name.

Well if the GT-R Touring is 4WD, (which it probably is) can we add say Clarion GT-R?
We will probably look into that option if the GT-R LM still handles like crap online...

Lol!!
Bro....For one track and a bunch of other garbage....Like Skylines and helmets. There's already like 12,000,000,000 different combos of suits & gear in the game.

Basically their charging 5 bucks per real world track. Which isnt bad I guess. But irritation that goes along with all the other crap cancels out the new track.

The only car I'll race from DLC will be the X2011....And I'm guessing based on how my new Nascar drove it will be EXACTLY THE SAME as the X2010, just with one different digit at the end of the name.
I still think it is a pretty godd deal, I'm just hoping the GT-R and RX-7 are good enough for GT1...

Edit: BTW anyone else downloaded the ne intro? Spa looks amazing!! The whole video does! This should've been it since day 1!!

Last edited:
Cowboys965
How do you download the intro?

You go to gran turismo TV and you look for opening movie and then select download.

I was thinking about uploading some photos of the races we had last season good idea? I've made some quite good photos.

It would be amazing to see the RX7 on the grid in GT2 class or GT1 for that matter.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back