GTPFIA GT1/GT2 World Cup S2 Congrats to our champions Shrugging_AtlasGT1/TissimoGT2!!

• Thread starter Jav
  • 2,179 comments
Had a lot of fun tonight guys! I had forgot the stupid draft wich made my opening lap on the LMP race a living hell for Lucky, sorry man got caught by it twice and took you out in both ocassions completely my fault! Hopefully Spec 2.0 will be taking care of this...

Jav
Had a lot of fun tonight guys! I had forgot the stupid draft wich made my opening lap on the LMP race a living hell for Lucky, sorry man got caught by it twice and took you out in both ocassions completely my fault! Hopefully Spec 2.0 will be taking care of this...

Was a good time. It took me all that race to finally get somewhat comfy with the Pug.

We can do it all over again this Sunday!! I can't wait to drive those beasts with the new cockpit view!!

OwensRacing
Was a good time. It took me all that race to finally get somewhat comfy with the Pug.

I liked the Tsukuba race! I couldn't overtake for toffee though! I made a move on Jav early on and ended up running in to Owens!

Last edited:
hon1987
I liked the Tsukuba race! I couldn't overtake for toffee though! I made a move on Jav early on and ended up knocking running in to Owens!

That GT300 race was a blast. I drove so hard and clean for the first 15 or so laps. 55's most of that 15. Just couldn't make any time on the GT500 with power turned back. :( I also realized that GT500 has more aero. We wasn't catching that car. Haha

OwensRacing
That GT300 race was a blast. I drove so hard and clean for the first 15 or so laps. 55's most of that 15. Just couldn't make any time on the GT500 with power turned back. :( I also realized that GT500 has more aero. We wasn't catching that car. Haha

In qualy trim, I managed to match s1, up s2 by 0.1, then by the final lap time I lost 0.4! I think I managed to mess up ALL my starts last night :lol:

We should do more of these spot races :D
When Spec 2.0 arrives tomorrow you guys up for it?

I liked the Tsukuba race! I couldn't overtake for toffee though! I made a move on Jav early on and ended up running in to Owens!

Lol!! I was like WTF...Ok bye!! Lol!! Was a lot of fun! Right till I spun and killed Pipi!

Jav
Lol!! I was like WTF...Ok bye!! Lol!! Was a lot of fun! Right till I spun and killed Pipi!

I saw that! Me and Pipi where running close at the time, and by luck or sheer ineptitude I swerved right!

Lord Voldemort
Hey do you want to start up this series for another season! I'm up for joining!

Hang tight as we are awaiting Spec 2.0 as well DLC before starting the next season.

So, are we getting the ol' team back together? Owens, dudes, sorry I missed Sunday, I joined a spot enduro with some dudes from the UK... I would be willing to bet a handful of them would join us regularly and take a league as serious as we do while taking winning as serious as I do (I haven't won in two seasons of racing)... Lol... So Jav, let's get a thread up and movin' for the weekend, even If we dont start the season proper, we could verify homaligation settings and outline the length and participation of next season.... Also I have been diligently duplicating lvl 23, 22, and 21 tickets as perspective prizes if you are interested. Cheers boys!
PS I'm gonna open a room to practice for the Tueday lmp race hosted by gippone later tonight with short spot races if anyone wants to race lmp and or hang out find my room.

Patience Posi, good things coming for S3 all will be announced in due time.

I would love to join this series and/or get on the reserve list. GT1 or GT2.

GTP: Miketoberfest
PSN: Miketoberfest
Class: GT1 / GT2
Car: Undecided
Car#: 91
Team: n/a
Country/time zone: Eastern Standard Time (GMT -5)

Thanks!!!

Season 2 is over Mike, we are waiting on 2.0 and the DLC packs to get here before starting S3. Please keep an eye on the thread so you are up to date on everything about season 3.

Any news on 2.0 yet?

Jav
Season 2 is over Mike, we are waiting on 2.0 and the DLC packs to get here before starting S3. Please keep an eye on the thread so you are up to date on everything about season 3.

Any news on 2.0 yet?

It's coming!

1192MBs of Spec2.0

20 Minutes of Archer!

Back