GTPFIA GT1/GT2 World Cup S2 Congrats to our champions Shrugging_AtlasGT1/TissimoGT2!!

• Thread starter Jav
  • 2,179 comments
hon1987
Is it bad that the only car from the list I am missing is the C60 peugeot race car?

Ohwell 0 miles R390 race car... Told you it was coming!

Nah I was only missing the R8 Race Car 01

Can I get my 5 hrs of trial and error getting the R390 back now please. Hahahaha wow that's my luck.

hon1987
Is it bad that the only car from the list I am missing is the C60 peugeot race car?

Ohwell 0 miles R390 race car... Told you it was coming!

I have at least 1 of these cars

Crappy engine sounds? They sound fine to me, and my TV has weak speakers. HiFi surround sound speakers and a nice set up ran through a receiver makes it way better. Besides when youre in a car the sound is muffled somewhat.

What color pesky and R8?
Red R8, Green/blue Pescarolo.
Crappy engine sounds? They sound fine to me, and my TV has weak speakers. HiFi surround sound speakers and a nice set up ran through a receiver makes it way better. Besides when youre in a car the sound is muffled somewhat.

Come on man, for real? The sound of the racing exhaust on the majority of the V8's, V10's and V12's is just a joke in this game.

Jav
Red R8, Green/blue Pescarolo.

Come on man, for real? The sound of the racing exhaust on the majority of the V8's, V10's and V12's is just a joke in this game.

Yellow R8 here

Also sounds. Only a few cars Sound great. Then a few Sound ok. The rest are garbage. I played COD the other night. Talk about a great sounding game. The machine gun fire can be felt in the chest. It just so crisp and clear. Very believable. GT5 not so much. Thinking I will play with the room type again in the sound settings to see if I can't get more from it.

OwensRacing
Nah I was only missing the R8 Race Car 01

Can I get my 5 hrs of trial and error getting the R390 back now please. Hahahaha wow that's my luck.

Don't even complain....I spent over 60 hours over a month trying to get the RX 7 lm and the next ocd reset had it lol

Yellow R8 here

Also sounds. Only a few cars Sound great. Then a few Sound ok. The rest are garbage. I played COD the other night. Talk about a great sounding game. The machine gun fire can be felt in the chest. It just so crisp and clear. Very believable. GT5 not so much. Thinking I will play with the room type again in the sound settings to see if I can't get more from it.
Wait till you try the C6.R in iRacing, that thing is amazing!! But the title on car sounds have to go to the Enduracers mod for rFactor and the best thing is that is free!! Every single car in that mod sounds incredible! From the exhaust sound to the gearbox everything is what you want GT5 to be on the sound department, iRacing is not far behind you just need to crank it up!
The Panoz is there for this league :)

Well the garage on line it's a Beauty

Lamborghini Nomad Diablo GT-1 '00 - 375,000cr
BMW M3 GTR Race Car '01 - 500,000cr
Nissan R390 GT1 Race Car '98 - 1,500,000cr
Panoz Esperante GTR-1 Race Car '98 - 1,500,000cr
Toyota GT-ONE Race Car (TS020) '99 - 1,500,000cr
Nissan R89C Race Car '89 - 1,750,000cr
BMW V12 LMR Race Car '99 - 1,900,000cr
Pescarolo Courage C60 - Peugeot Race Car '03 - 2,000,000cr
Pescarolo Courage - Judd GV5 Race Car '04 - 2,000,000cr
Pescarolo C60 Hybride - Judd Race Car '05 - 2,000,000cr
Nissan R92CP Race Car '92 - 2,100,000cr
MINOLTA Toyota 88C-V Race Car '89 - 2,100,000cr
Audi R8 Race Car '01 - 2,125,000cr
Sauber Mercedes C9 Race Car '89 - 2,675,000cr
Bentley Speed 8 Race Car '03 - 2,875,000cr

Enjoy!!!

thanks for the heads up. better get the pennies rolling in

Seems they're different colors for different people.. I have the red R8, hope its a yellow now!.. And I want a red hoop Pesky!

I have a yellow R8 in my dealership :), just bought the Bentley Speed 8 and R92CP, and there's different colors of the same Pescarolos?

Yup

TeamPicture3.png

smokedogg
Don't even complain....I spent over 60 hours over a month trying to get the RX 7 lm and the next ocd reset had it lol

Ouch. Makes my time lost seem miniscyal.

thanks for the heads up. better get the pennies rolling in

Don't waste all your pennies now, new cars next week guys! I got Bob working double time! Looking to have $20,000,000 by next week!

Jav
Don't waste all your pennies now, new cars next week guys! I got Bob working double time! Looking to have $20,000,000 by next week!

I thought new cars were dlc, or are there more then just the Nascar cars in spec 2

I thought new cars were dlc, or are there more then just the Nascar cars in spec 2

A new R35 GTR race car is due to hit with the update. Perhaps some more RMs (or they may be part of DLC). Interesting to see what comes in the Race car DLC pack though.....

Last edited:
Hope new cars dont cost too much, and once their in your game how do you find them? They better be there if your reaching out of your own pocket, IRL.

I'd only be willing to play hide and go seek if the cars are FREE.

Too me its unrealistic for PD to throw in hefty price tags for new cars. The game will die if people have to pay $50 bucks for a couple of new racers. What with F1 2011 & the Forza game out hunting.

Rich S
Hope new cars dont cost too much, and once their in your game how do you find them? They better be there if your reaching out of your own pocket, IRL.

I'd only be willing to play hide and go seek if the cars are FREE.

Too me its unrealistic for PD to throw in hefty price tags for new cars. The game will die if people have to pay $50 bucks for a couple of new racers. What with F1 2011 & the Forza game out hunting.

I don't think they would charge $50 for cars DLC

Cowboys965
I don't think they would charge $50 for cars DLC

I hope not. I figure similar to a map pack. 15 dollars. So you may end up with 50 into all three mentions DLC's.

OwensRacing
I hope not. I figure similar to a map pack. 15 dollars. So you may end up with 50 into all three mentions DLC's.

There will have to be a lot of cars and tracks to pay 15....

That's exactly what it should be, just follow the trend of the lates PS3 games. You got the main game, then you get 3 DLC packs that ammounts to the price of the original game and on to devwlop the next title.
As for the cars for 2.0 I expect them to be premiums so they would be just there on the new car dealership.

Jav
That's exactly what it should be, just follow the trend of the lates PS3 games. You got the main game, then you get 3 DLC packs that ammounts to the price of the original game and on to devwlop the next title.
As for the cars for 2.0 I expect them to be premiums so they would be just there on the new car dealership.
So you just want to accept paying full game price for an add on.... you sheep!!! 🤬:banghead:

And GT5 right now is $39.99. So the DLC should be $15.99 for the FULL PACKAGE. EVERYTHING. I accept no alternative and I dont bargain.:mad:

Other corporations like Gap hire child labor in Asian countries....PD only has 140 or so employees. There's millions who play Gran Turismo...you do the math, its alot of money for a few game developers and Sony to distribute.

I do understand your point Rich, and that's the buisness side of videogames today it worked with the COD crowd so they assume it will work with us too. And if PD steps up and provides a good quality update and DLC (*hint hint engine Sounds*) I got no problem with paying for DLC, if they just keep reusing the same sounds from the 1990's I will be extremely dissapionted. I can understand them being uder pressure from Sony and having to cut corners to deliver the game on a deadline but after a year now they should've had more than enough time to adress this and frankly I expect them to, if they don't, ohh well rFactor2 is arround the corner anyways...

Rich S
So you just want to accept paying full game price for an add on.... you sheep!!! 🤬:banghead:

And GT5 right now is $39.99. So the DLC should be $15.99 for the FULL PACKAGE. EVERYTHING. I accept no alternative and I dont bargain.:mad:

Other corporations like Gap hire child labor in Asian countries....PD only has 140 or so employees. There's millions who play Gran Turismo...you do the math, its alot of money for a few game developers and Sony to distribute.

Baaa?

This is the quality of sounds I'd like to hear some day in GT5

Come on PD you can do it! This was done by a bunch of independent amateaurs and it's available for free!!

Back