GTPFIA GT1/GT2 World Cup S2 Congrats to our champions Shrugging_AtlasGT1/TissimoGT2!!

• Thread starter Jav
  • 2,179 comments
Jav
Tire wear is pretty god on that car hon! Please take it to a championship, please!!

If we have season 3 based solely around tracks with no straights then yes! I may have a chance! The viper and the CLK look very threatening though!

Is the Ford GT the white spec II or whatever or the Black test car? I will have to give that car a shot. Is it really that much faster through the corners? I dont see how it can be much better then the CLK,Viper, and Nissan R390.

Ohh man that thing is a rocket ship! On the brakes and corners is untouchable!

Cowboys, we will be doing 30 minutes sprint races for the next 3 weeks till GT5 Spec2 gets here. They will be off the championship and car/class chioce will be open.

It is the black carbon premium one. Think it's the LM Test car II. Who set the 1:31:X around Tokyo on sunday, and in which car?

hon1987
It is the black carbon premium one. Think it's the LM Test car II. Who set the 1:31:X around Tokyo on sunday, and in which car?

I ran 31.6 in the R390 at 600 HP. Then my seasoned Viper on edge every where was .2 off that with a 31.8.

freshseth83
So what're the specs for the R390? I might look into this series if I can find time to run on Sundays.

571 was what many were talking. Idk for sure.

It was fine at 600 when I tested. It its quick, but you really had to push to do it. While pushing the car didn't feel nearly as good as the viper or clk imo. Testing at Suzuka, fastest time was 1:51.3 set by the r390 but times varied by at least a second each lap. While the clk ran a 1:51.6 but all laps were within .5 seconds of the previous.

Testing all these cars I've found my viper to have a hint of understeer.. and I can't stand it. Lol... clk suits my driving style the best...

Hold that thought! Spec 2.0 is due to hit us on the 11th! Will we be adding the GTR N24 to the roster?

I would love to have it on the grid, however there will be some changes coming for S3, the official car list won't be revealed till we get our hands on this RaceCar DLC Pack. For now all I can say is that for S3 this series will become a single class series and the specs will be close to those of GT1 with the cars possibly being a bit heavier.
There's a big anouncement coming guys so you might wanna be sharpening your skills for this coming season...

So are we looking at a spec in between GT1 and GT2, but closer to GT1 right? Looks like I'll be retiring yet another car! Time to start bedding in that Ford GT then....

Edit: might not be the 11th....

Last edited:
That would be the target tiss, it all depends on what cars will we get in this RaceCar DLC pack. Hoping we get those previously mentioned FIA GT cars...

Jav
That would be the target tiss, it all depends on what cars will we get in this RaceCar DLC pack. Hoping we get those previously mentioned FIA GT cars...

Hmm... 1200kg and 600BHP you say? At least the Ford Gt isn't carrying an extra 15 kgs of junk in the trunk any more!
According to the Spec 2 update thread, it hits sometime within a week from now. Not my words but you can see for yourself!

Hmm... 1200kg and 600BHP you say? At least the Ford Gt isn't carrying an extra 15 kgs of junk in the trunk any more!
According to the Spec 2 update thread, it hits sometime within a week from now. Not my words but you can see for yourself!

No worries hon! Looking forward to it and those DLC packs, plus there's something in the works that will make S3 the most competitive GT5 based series to date so evryone better bring their A game to this season!

Jav
No worries hon! Looking forward to it and those DLC packs, plus there's something in the works that will make S3 the most competitive GT5 based series to date so evryone better bring their A game to this season!

I'm intrigued.... Most competitive series is a strong statement.

Back